UK rejects conservatism......America are you listening?

They tried Brexit and it scared the shit out of them....so the young people of the UK who failed to vote on Brexit, showed up in massive numbers to assure the move would not be led by conservatives. We got a Brexit going on here, conservatism is not working, Trump is an idiot and 2018 will be our chance to rally and finally end the nightmare of conservatism, ie white dominance in America!!!!!!

5939fb9e190000b04f3e554a.jpeg

They see our nightmare and they wanted out...CONSERVATISM SUCKS!!
I suspect we're gonna find out, in 2018 and 2020, whether Trump is a new direction or a last gasp.

It looks like the rest of the world has already made its decision on that.

The Conservatives polled 13.7 million votes this time, compared to 11.3 million votes two years ago and 10.7 million in 2010, so May actually achieved a significant increase in the Tory vote.
What happened was that the YOUNG PEOPLE VOTED!!!, they're numbers were dismal the last
election
The young people did turn out in greater numbers, yes, but on the whole they voted for Comrade Corbyn, who still ended up with 56 fewer seats than the Conservatives even though it became basically a two horse race. Try again.

They tried Brexit and it scared the shit out of them....so the young people of the UK who failed to vote on Brexit, showed up in massive numbers to assure the move would not be led by conservatives. We got a Brexit going on here, conservatism is not working, Trump is an idiot and 2018 will be our chance to rally and finally end the nightmare of conservatism, ie white dominance in America!!!!!!

I suspect we're gonna find out, in 2018 and 2020, whether Trump is a new direction or a last gasp.

The problem is I'm not sure Americans are going to get much of a chance to see the results of Trump's agenda, thanks to all the fires he's spending all his time putting out.
By the time Nov 2018 comes around, Americans may be so tired of all the bickering, they'll vote for change again.

The problem is I'm not sure Americans are going to get much of a chance to see the results of Trump's agenda, thanks to all the fires he's spending all his time putting out.
By the time Nov 2018 comes around, Americans may be so tired of all the bickering, they'll vote for change again.
I'm certainly no Trump fan, but yeah, that concerns me too.

If this goes into the shitter, the Democrats will have neither the need nor the inclination to jettison their regressives and let the adults back in charge. So yeah, this is a pretty high-risk deal. I'm not sure how many more wild swings this country can take.

Forum List

Back