🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ukraine.....a good lesson for Taiwan......arm your citizens now...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Ukraine shows us a lot about resisting invasions......Russia and China can send missiles to destroy infrastructure...but eventually, they have to hold the ground they invade....had Ukraine been armed decades ago, Russia wouldn't have invaded this week.....this is a lesson for Taiwan....and they have the advantage of being an island....making it a lot harder to land troops and supply those troops.....

China is likely really irritated with putin.....putin is teaching Taiwan how to resist.......

Ukraine shows us a lot about resisting invasions......Russia and China can send missiles to destroy infrastructure...but eventually, they have to hold the ground they invade....had Ukraine been armed decades ago, Russia wouldn't have invaded this week.....this is a lesson for Taiwan....and they have the advantage of being an island....making it a lot harder to land troops and supply those troops.....

China is likely really irritated with putin.....putin is teaching Taiwan how to resist.......

Actually, it kind of shows the silliness of the "I needs my guns to fights the government".

The Russians have tanks and bombers. A few Ukrainians with guns aren't going to make much of a difference in the cosmic scheme of things, because it's unlikely that the Russians are there to stay. They are probably going to be there just long enough to force a puppet Ukrainian government to sign over the Crimea and Donbass.

As for Taiwan... IF China decides to reassert her lawful sovereignty over Taiwan (because at the end of the day, even the US recognizes Taiwan as a part of China) and they can get over the logistical challenge of a beach landing, they are going to have enough resources to pound Taiwan into the ground.

The Rich Taiwanese will flee, but the average Taiwanese better start learning the Chinese National Anthem.

They will bomb Taiwan into the ground it sits on.
You crazed warmongers have been claiming China will take Taiwan for 50 years. You’d think you’d learn, but you never do.

At any rate, the MIC loves you.

You crazed warmongers have been claiming China will take Taiwan for 50 years. You’d think you’d learn, but you never do.

At any rate, the MIC loves you.

It's unlikely China will invade Taiwan because Taiwan contributes too much to China's economy as it is. It gives China access to markets and investment in the mainland.

The only caveat to that is if Taiwan were to do something as reckless as try to declare themselves independent, then China would have no choice but to invade.

It's unlikely China will invade Taiwan because Taiwan contributes too much to China's economy as it is. It gives China access to markets and investment in the mainland.

The only caveat to that is if Taiwan were to do something as reckless as try to declare themselves independent, then China would have no choice but to invade.
Lol. Penny gives you the thumbs up. Too funny.

Of course China isn’t going to invade Taiwan, but Americans are told by their CIA and WEF controlled media they will. They know the ever increasing war budget to benefit a few war profiteers is most important.

Actually, it kind of shows the silliness of the "I needs my guns to fights the government".

The Russians have tanks and bombers. A few Ukrainians with guns aren't going to make much of a difference in the cosmic scheme of things, because it's unlikely that the Russians are there to stay. They are probably going to be there just long enough to force a puppet Ukrainian government to sign over the Crimea and Donbass.

As for Taiwan... IF China decides to reassert her lawful sovereignty over Taiwan (because at the end of the day, even the US recognizes Taiwan as a part of China) and they can get over the logistical challenge of a beach landing, they are going to have enough resources to pound Taiwan into the ground.

The Rich Taiwanese will flee, but the average Taiwanese better start learning the Chinese National Anthem.

Right and sheep butt fuckers didn't defeat the British, the Soviet Union and USA with guns.

God you are a liberal fruit cake even when the facts are right in front of your face.

Seriously dude---take a look UKRAINE is fighting back slowing PUTIN down gaining support among the international community. PUtin needed a quick fight and for the Ukrainians to roll over--but they aren't--they are fighting back. giving themselves a chance.

As far as the 'Big" guns.....
There were stories in the news not long ago about Biden sending US Javelin anti tank weapons to the Ukraine.
Has anyone heard or seen any evidence the Ukraine ever got them or used them against Russian tanks?

I suspect it's another case of the Democrats pleading for Billions....then it evaporates as always (goes to pay off their pals for their dirty deeds).
Now the headlines say they want 300 billion (for the Ukraine)....yeah, and I have a bridge for sale.

China will not land foot soldiers there....they will simply starve it out...it's an island. The Chinese AA batteries have also gotten better... especially if Russia sells them S-5 units.

Right and sheep butt fuckers didn't defeat the British, the Soviet Union and USA with guns.

God you are a liberal fruit cake even when the facts are right in front of your face.

To say nothing of the many rebel forces throughout history who successfully beat a much more powerful adversary.

Americans have short memories. They’ve forgotten what the the NVA and Viet Cong did to them. To say nothing of George Washington’s rag tag army besting the British Empire.

Joe likes establishment talking points, when it comes to guns.

China will not land foot soldiers there....they will simply starve it out...it's an island. The Chinese AA batteries have also gotten better... especially if Russia sells them S-5 units.
Not to mention they have only a few amphibious landing craft they would need to command an armada of fishing boats to land troops

Um, okay. If you mean, "eventually we got sick of expending resources for no clear goal", then yeah, they totally defeated us.

Seriously dude---take a look UKRAINE is fighting back slowing PUTIN down gaining support among the international community. PUtin needed a quick fight and for the Ukrainians to roll over--but they aren't--they are fighting back. giving themselves a chance.

Okay, we are less than a week into this, they already have Kiev surrounded.

Khrkov has fallen.

Um, okay. If you mean, "eventually we got sick of expending resources for no clear goal", then yeah, they totally defeated us.

Okay, we are less than a week into this, they already have Kiev surrounded.

Khrkov has fallen.
This whole business is sick and disgusting. Now that it is dragging out.... innocent people are suffering terribly....
I wish I could believe that this is a struggle of Democray versus totaltarianism....but I don't think so.

Forum List

Back