Ukraine Government issues blacklist of folks spreading Russian propaganda:Tulsi Gabbard, Prof Edward Luttwak, Glenn Greenwald, & Prof John Mearsheimer

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
they respond here in the link below

I dislike Greenwald as much as anyone, but this is ridiculous. That it is being done under the headline of "countering disinformation" is also a reminder of how easily such campaigns can be used to suppress freedom of speech if you're not careful.

Last edited:

I dislike Greenwald as much as anyone, but this is ridiculous. That it is being done under the headline of "countering disinformation" is also a reminder of how easily such campaigns can be used to suppress freedom of speech if you're not careful.

But he is not wrong either.

I don't agree with the solution that Zalinski has created....but he isn't wrong either.

And these people aren't exactly the sole/original source of Russian/Iranian propaganda....but they do broadcast it into MSM quite effectively.

Propaganda campaigns aren't like they used to be. Much cheaper and subtle than ever before with the advent of Social Media.

Transparency and integrity are an absolute defense against these things. And unfortunately no one wants to have any of these things.

CIP:
Pfizer is the "preferred" brand of vaccine for covid....over and above Moderna's covid vaccine which works at least as well if not better and is more stable at room temperatures for longer. Making the Moderna product a better product. But Pfizer dumps BILLIONS of dollars into Advertising and political campaigns into the MSM. Moderna uses a few million.

Moderna has been working on variant vaccines since the onset of the quarantines in 2020. They have been looking for a broad spectrum vaccine that will stop all variants. Pfizer finally got success and is in last stages of testing theirs now. Pfizer has lots of long covid drugs that can help alleviate the symptoms of long covid....but is keeping them on the shelf and secret. Again....waiting for the key moments to bring them out so they can maximize profits by having a larger pool of people needing them.

That's what propaganda can do.

Ukrainian Nazis gotta Nazi

Forum List

Back