Ukraine - Moscow crisis: Hitler 0:2 'questioned Ukraine's right to exist'

1. Unless mass genocide happens the possibility of Putin heading to The Hague is not happening.

War happens and even though Putin actions make him a worthless piece of shit his stupidity does not call for The Hague and if so many American Presidents should have been brought there along with China Government…

2. The Ukraine has a right to exist but without a treaty with NATO or not being a member of the E.U. there is little that can be done about Putin wish to remove what he considers a hostile Government in the Ukraine for a more Pro-Moscow Government.

The U.N. need to be united and send forces in but as usual they will not do a damn thing like the cowards they are.

3. If anyone believe I condone Putin actions because I condemn Biden words, well you are wrong because Putin is a egotistical maniac that want the former Soviet Union back but we ( the U.S. ) have limited options and we can not do again what we did in Afghanistan and Iraq and unfortunately the Ukraine will have a change of Government…
Why shouldn't Ukraine join the EU or NATO? Don't they have rights as a sovereign nation?

Why shouldn't Ukraine join the EU or NATO? Don't they have rights as a sovereign nation?
Did I say they shouldn’t?

Wait, now you are making another false claim Candycorn because I never said they shouldn’t be allowed to join NATO or the E.U. and in fact I have stated they are not part of either, so that is why they are on their own…

Now you keep on lying as usual and refuse to die for your cause, so tell me why should a I fight a fight you refuse to fight?

.Putin is winning
pro- moscow lies

the reality :

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

UEFA will not host this season’s Champions League final in St Petersburg after Russia's invasion of Ukraine,

and

pro- moscow lies

the reality :

View attachment 606055
I wasn't talking before when Trump kept PUTIN and CHINA in line...I am talking now---PUTIN is WINNING and America is losing. His oil prices and land holdings go up, our economy and stock market and standing in the world are shooting down.

China is next up to throw a punch.

(Google translate) A whole reconnaissance platoon of the 74th Motorized Rifle Brigade surrendered near Chernihiv.

Forum List

Back