Ukraine - Moscow crisis: Hitler 0:2 'questioned Ukraine's right to exist'

Why shouldn't Ukraine join the EU or NATO? Don't they have rights as a sovereign nation?
Sure, they have this right. But Russia, as a sovereign nation also has a right to recognise Crimean Republic, Donetsk and Lugansk People Republics, sign treaties and then, in the case of Ukrainian aggression - defend them, including total elimination of Ukrainian forces and illegal Kievan regime.

That's why it's much better to coordinate your defense policy with your neighbors and nuclear super-powers.

coordinate
all Moscow´s poodles provide moscow with hand and mouth job today

Da2am10V4AApobC.jpg

all Moscow´s poodles provide moscow with hand and mouth job today
The question is not about providing... It's about realistic point of view. If we don't take into account the concerns of our neighbors - it's the shortest way into a useless catastrophe.

That's why it's much better to coordinate your defense policy with your neighbors and nuclear super-powers
Oh, yeah. The principle of 'undivided security' so adored by Russia. If Ukraine as one of requests of its neutrality demands excluding of Belarus from the CSTO, should Russia agree on that?

Oh, yeah. The principle of 'undivided security' so adored by Russia. If Ukraine as one of requests of its neutrality demands excluding of Belarus from the CSTO, should Russia agree on that?
Likely no. Because insecurity of Russia - is insecurity of the USA and of the whole world, and insecurity of Ukraine cares almost nobody. Also, Ukraine right now is not in position to demand anything.

Likely no. Because insecurity of Russia - is insecurity of the USA and of the whole world, and insecurity of Ukraine cares almost nobody. Also, Ukraine right now is not in position to demand anything.
Yes, isn't now and never was. But this can be viewed in a more global context. If Russia wants concessions from the Nato, it should be ready to offer them also. Neutrality of Ukraine in exchange for neutrality of Belarus. Eh?

Yes, isn't now and never was. But this can be viewed in a more global context. If Russia wants concessions from the Nato, it should be ready to offer them also. Neutrality of Ukraine in exchange for neutrality of Belarus. Eh?
I very doubt that Russians will accept it. Their suggestions were published - neutrality of Ukraine in exchange for neutrality of Cuba.

+1, you put a pro - moscow troll in difficult situation
When did she you lying piece of trash?

I want you to link where I have stated I did not support the Ukraine right to join NATO or the E.U. and when you can not the go fuck yourself because you and surada are lying trolls!

Why shouldn't Ukraine join the EU or NATO? Don't they have rights as a sovereign nation?
Why hasn’t surada admitted I never said the Ukraine couldn’t join NATO or the E.U.?

Why did she run away from this and instead made more false claims like Russia can’t sell it oil?

Of course the U.S. might not buy it but does that stop Pakistan, North Korea or even China from buying it?

I mean this is like her making the false claim China owns all the oil fields in Canada and when being proven incorrect she didn’t correct herself again, so I wonder why this troll is allow to write what she has written and then be consider truthful and honest when she lies all the damn time?

Forum List

Back