Ukraine Pleads with US to Send Missiles

Who says the "opposite"?
It is clear the Ukraine has been funding, training, and arming fascist militia like AZOV.
Are you claiming they are not, and that they are not murdering ethnic Russians?
Your saying it isn't proof.................There are 2 sides to every story...........you are blabbing on about missiles in Ukraine........They are NOT PART OF NATO......any response to Russia's violation of the INF treaty would be in a NATO country.........

Putin VIOLATED THE TREATY.........he can pound sand on NATO aiming back.

Riddle me this.........someone pulls out a gun with a scope and aims it at your head.........are you gonna sit their or aim back at his ass................

The point was not that the US had nukes in Cuba, but that Russia put them there, and the US considered that an act of war, and forced them to be removed.
That is identical to Russia considering the Ukraine trying to join NATO as an act of war that can not be tolerated.
The point is also that when Russia put nukes in Cuba, they were not owned, controlled or operated by Cubans.
Only Russians ever had access to Russian nuclear secrets.
The Ukraine never had launch codes.
We removed our missiles from Turkey as a result of the Cuban Missile crisis.

Russia doesn't get to decide that for Ukraine anymore.

How's that submarine ship in the Black Sea doing?

Your saying it isn't proof.................There are 2 sides to every story...........you are blabbing on about missiles in Ukraine........They are NOT PART OF NATO......any response to Russia's violation of the INF treaty would be in a NATO country.........

Putin VIOLATED THE TREATY.........he can pound sand on NATO aiming back.

Riddle me this.........someone pulls out a gun with a scope and aims it at your head.........are you gonna sit their or aim back at his ass................
Yawn. Every media outlet in the world knew Azov were nazis. Do your homework

Russia violated the INF TREATY........built medium range cruise missiles.........giving them a early strike option against Europe and NATO.........Trump called them on it.

And got out of the treaty.

If he points these missiles and nukes at EURPOE.........MISSILES GET POINTED BACK........He caused that........not NATO.......he openly violated the INF TREATY and expected NATO to not respond.................He can fuck off.

I don't know if Russia violated an INF treaty or not.
But that is not related or similar to Zelensky trying to join NATO.
That is an act of war and can't be allowed.
Medium range cruise missiles are not an act of war.
Cruise missiles are slower and easier to shoot down than ballistic missiles.

Who cares? Ukraine just had 6,000 casualties. And 50% of their GDP is Lost.

It's strange you think losing half your economy is equal to 1 ship that was free (given to Russia by Ukraine)

The US removed our missiles from Turkey because they were an act of war.
Same with Zelensky trying to join NATO and put NATO nukes on Russia's border.
It is an act of war.
Russia does get to decide what an act of war is.

Yawn. Every media outlet in the world knew Azov were nazis. Do your homework
You are in here spewing nonsense Ivan and I'm supposed to care...........I watched others deny it............yours is not the only story out there.........

Bottom line..........Russia invaded saying PEACE KEEPERS..........lmao.............that is like this.

Dude, that 1992 treaty is shit. Once pootin invaded the Crimea and waged his proxy war in the Dombas region of Ukraine.

Enjoy your new weakened state moving forward.

They are a violation of the INF........Period..........

You keep saying missiles in Turkey were an act of War..........RUSSIA under Putin did it first..........Trump called him on it.

If Russia points medium range missiles aimed at Europe..........then NATO IS GOING TO AIM BACK...........that is how it works..............

He can't do it then get pissed off when the other side says ............Up yours when he does it and does the same...........That is not how it is played.

You are in here spewing nonsense Ivan and I'm supposed to care...........I watched others deny it............yours is not the only story out there.........

Bottom line..........Russia invaded saying PEACE KEEPERS..........lmao.............that is like this.

There was no problem between the Ukraine and Russia until Kyiv started arming fascist militias to murder ethnic Russians, stealing oil, violating treaties, and trying to join NATO.
So clearly the Ukraine is entirely at fault, not Russia.

Dude, that 1992 treaty is shit. Once pootin invaded the Crimea and waged his proxy war in the Dombas region of Ukraine.

Enjoy your new weakened state moving forward.

Wrong.
Fascist Ukrainians were murdering ethnic Russians first, and that is why Russia had to take back the Crimea.
The Crimea should never have left Russia.
Khrushchev should never have given the Crimea away.

There was no problem between the Ukraine and Russia until Kyiv started arming fascist militias to murder ethnic Russians, stealing oil, violating treaties, and trying to join NATO.
And I heard that Russia sent in people to stir up shit..........Mercs..........who's telling the truth...

Ukraine is a sovereign nation..........they can ask to join NATO.....They aren't Russia.

NATO wasn't going to let them in........because it could start a War...........oh but PUTIN DID IT ANYWAY.

Oh don't take my word for it. Even CNN thought Azov were nazis.

Last edited:
They are a violation of the INF........Period..........

You keep saying missiles in Turkey were an act of War..........RUSSIA under Putin did it first..........Trump called him on it.

If Russia points medium range missiles aimed at Europe..........then NATO IS GOING TO AIM BACK...........that is how it works..............

He can't do it then get pissed off when the other side says ............Up yours when he does it and does the same...........That is not how it is played.

That makes no sense.
Cruise missiles changes nothing as far as dangers or risks.
Putting NATO nukes on Russia's border does change everything by making it impossible to respond.
That is only someone who intended a first strike would do.

Oh don't take my word for it. Even CCN thought Azov were nazis.
And yet are they all of Ukraine if they were............well NOPE............

Look at the map.........Putin is going after the Black Sea ports............Strategic..........this is a land grab....

So is he going for Odessa next?

Wow, work that ruskie apology tour.

And one has to love that russian army corruption under dictator pootin.

That makes no sense.
Cruise missiles changes nothing as far as dangers or risks.
Putting NATO nukes on Russia's border does change everything by making it impossible to respond.
That is only someone who intended a first strike would do.
And yet Putin did it and Lied about it............the reason for the INF was to end that......so NO ACCIDENTS HAPPEN.......Not a good idea to have your finger on a trigger all the time.

By his doing so......caused a response..........We have NO REASON TO APOLOGIZE for the response..........he pointed them at Europe firtst..........then goes I'M UPSET when missiles get pointed back.

Wah..................

And I heard that Russia sent in people to stir up shit..........Mercs..........who's telling the truth...

Ukraine is a sovereign nation..........they can ask to join NATO.....They aren't Russia.

NATO wasn't going to let them in........because it could start a War...........oh but PUTIN DID IT ANYWAY.

Wrong.
The bodies of 14k ethnic Russians prove that it was the Ukrainians who started murdering.
And Ukraine is sovereign ONLY on the condition they never join an alliance hostile to Russia.
If they do that, they forfeit their independence and revert back to a USSR member.
Does not matter if NATO would have let them in or not.
Trying was an act of war by deliberately violating the 1992 treaty.

And yet are they all of Ukraine if they were............well NOPE............

Look at the map.........Putin is going after the Black Sea ports............Strategic..........this is a land grab....

So is he going for Odessa next?
Azov founder is high in the Ukrainian government.

Russia will go for destroying the Ukrainian army next..in the Donbas pocket.

Wrong.
The bodies of 14k ethnic Russians prove that it was the Ukrainians who started murdering.
And Ukraine is sovereign ONLY on the condition they never join an alliance hostile to Russia.
If they do that, they forfeit their independence and revert back to a USSR member.
Does not matter if NATO would have let them in or not.
Trying was an act of war by deliberately violating the 1992 treaty.
Again..........SOURCE.......Not long ago Ukraine claimed mass graves with hands tied behind their backs......men women and children there..

Don't tell me there aren't 2 sides to these stories...............

I remember in Bosnia ........Serbs there butchered men women and children until Clinton finally hit them.........at the end Russian troops came there threatening us with War..........even though the Serbs committed genocide.........PROVEN........in stadiums...butchering everyone.

Forum List

Back