Ukraine Releases Prisoners With Combat Experience To Fight In ‘Struggle For Our State’ Against Russia

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Now they bring in the heavies, especially those doing serious time in a shytehole prison. They might welcome this as a vacation that could lead to their freedom if they succeed.

Imagine Hannibal Lecter with a rifle and nothing to lose?

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky announced on Monday that he has authorized the release of prisoners with combat experience to help in his nation’s resistance against Russia’s invasion.

Zelensky shared the remarks during an address that called on “everyone” who could join “in the struggle for our state” to do so.

Now they bring in the heavies, especially those doing serious time in a shytehole prison. They might welcome this as a vacation that could lead to their freedom if they succeed.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky announced on Monday that he has authorized the release of prisoners with combat experience to help in his nation’s resistance against Russia’s invasion.

Zelensky shared the remarks during an address that called on “everyone” who could join “in the struggle for our state” to do so.

Interesting. The United States does (or used to have) a contingency whereby all federal prisoners would be euthanized in their cells with (presumably) lethal gas in the event its government or territorial integrity was compromised. More to the point of your topic . . . I for one am not feeling all this media hyped Ukrainian patriotism. Next they'll be rolling out the knitting club brigade.

But the dems tell me things are going so well there......Hell, if that is not a sign of utter desperation I don't know what is.
STATEMENT: But the dems tell me things are going so well there......

RESPONSE: Another kook on the far right attempts to offer a BIG LIE to be echoed over and over. Yet, maybe I've posted he's not lying, so let his statement be proved that all Democrats or some Democrats tell YOU things are going well? Name them or apologize to the readers that you are a damn liar.

Interesting. The United States does (or used to have) a contingency whereby all federal prisoners would be euthanized in their cells with (presumably) lethal gas in the event its government or territorial integrity was compromised. More to the point of your topic . . . I for one am not feeling all this media hyped Ukrainian patriotism. Next they'll be rolling out the knitting club brigade.
HUH? Did you dream this or did someone have evidence this "policy" would kill 153,083 inmates in many several institutions. It be really stupid since today the number of persons arrested for their insurrection on Jan. 6, 2021 would arm themselves and try to kill US Military while supporting trump;s buddy putin.

Criminal government of Ukraine releasing convicted criminals to fight for the people who locked them up in appalling conditions.
Sounds perfectly logical to me. ... :cuckoo: :laugh:
"logical to" you? Oh man, that is stupid, you've never ever been logical.

RESPONSE: Another kook on the far right attempts to offer a BIG LIE to be echoed over and over. Yet, maybe I've posted he's not lying, so let his statement be proved that all Democrats or some Democrats tell YOU things are going well? Name them or apologize to the readers that you are a damn liar.
OK, tell me how well this all worked out for the Germans when they got desperate. It's all right there in history if you will only look.

members-of-the-german-volkssturm-unit-with-armband-and-bazookas-are-DW2Y17.jpg

.....I'll save you the trouble, they got slaughtered by the Soviets in wholesale lots.

R.7ab2d2216144e10e1356d0eb61aba8bc

Zelenskyy probably saw how well it worked out for America when they had Lee Marvin organize a platoon of hardened cons during WW2. I don't know who they have on ice in Ukraine, but if they have guys like Bronson and Savalas , it could easily work out for them.

Last edited:
Recently freed criminals from Ukrainian prisons that promised to fight.
Are now demanding to be placed in the same platoon as the Ukrainian supermodels who were given weapons and trained for combat on the front lines.
One ex-inmate called first dibs on sharing a fox hole with the current Miss Ukraine. .... :rolleyes:

OK, tell me how well this all worked out for the Germans when they got desperate. It's all right there in history if you will only look.

members-of-the-german-volkssturm-unit-with-armband-and-bazookas-are-DW2Y17.jpg

.....I'll save you the trouble, they got slaughtered by the Soviets in wholesale lots.

R.7ab2d2216144e10e1356d0eb61aba8bc

You didn't name any Democrats that told you things were going well. Since you failed to answer a simple question, you tried to ignore the question; admit you are a damn liar.

your buddy skews for one he has a few posts saying that...

your buddy skews for one he has a few posts saying that...
Off course, there are those who still support a flat earth policy. His comment that you left out was:

"But the dems tell me things are going so well there......"

Did he name the ones who made this claim? Will you?

Off course, there are those who still support a flat earth policy. His comment that you left out was:

"But the dems tell me things are going so well there......"

Did he name the ones who made this claim? Will you?
i just did.....his name is skews....one of our posters here....why dont you go tell him he is full of shit...

Forum List

Back