Ukraine

By the looks of it the Russians are taking Ukraine away from Biden just as fast as the Taliban took Afghanistan from him.

ASTUTE ANALYSIS. QUITE.
Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 12.53.35 AM.jpg

By the looks of it the Russians are taking Ukraine away from Biden just as fast as the Taliban took Afghanistan from him.
I never knew he had Ukraine. Make no mistake. The Russians are in the process of taking the country away from Ukraine, no Joe Biden.
I am still glad we are out of Afghanistan. The only thing I lost there was friends. Obama should have got us out of there within 6 months after Bin Laden was killed. Mission creep is always a mistake.

My prayers go out to everyone in Ukraine. I hope this war comes to an end soon.
One of our good friend's parents live in Kiev and they want to leave the country, but her father is only 52 and under martial law no men under 60 are allowed to leave the country.

She's just worried sick about them.

Lithuanian Minister:

Russia has lost over 30 tanks, about 130 armoured vehicles, 7 aircraft and 6 helicopters overnight in Ukraine.

Unfortunately, Ukraine's struggle resulted in 137 casualties, including 10 officers. 316 people were wounded.

Our new aid to Ukraine is being transported.
— Arvydas Anušauskas (@a_anusauskas) February 25, 2022

I never knew he had Ukraine. Make no mistake. The Russians are in the process of taking the country away from Ukraine, no Joe Biden.
I am still glad we are out of Afghanistan. The only thing I lost there was friends. Obama should have got us out of there within 6 months after Bin Laden was killed. Mission creep is always a mistake.

I believe that's what they call Biden, the mission creep.

About Biden's sanctions:

Biden is slammed for saying 'no one expected sanctions to prevent anything' after freezing all Kremlin assets in America.... but leaves Putin's rumored $200bn fortune UNTOUCHED

Joe Biden has been criticized after he stated outright that 'no one' expected sanctions that were imposed on Russia 'to prevent the invasion' of Ukraine.

He made the candid remarks during Thursday afternoon's press conference over the situation in Eastern Europe.

Reporters were quick to take the president to task over what appeared to be a changing stance on whether sanctions, economic or otherwise, were effective in any way.

'No one expected the sanctions to prevent anything from happening,' Biden said in what was a complete reversal to what he had said previously.

'This could take time and we have to show resolve, so he knows what's coming and so the people of Russia know what he's brought on them, this is what this is all about.'

Biden's position was counter to that of Vice President Kamala Harris' comments on Sunday who stated that the sanctions were aimed to be a deterrent.

'The purpose of the sanctions has always been and continues to be deterrence.'

It was a view echoed by national security advisor Jake Sullivan who also said 'sanctions are intended to deter.'

Other reporters brought up the apparent change when reporting on Biden's comments.

''On Feb. 11, Jake Sullivan, the national security adviser, said that 'the President believes that sanctions are intended to deter.' Today, @potus told us: 'No one expected the sanctions to prevent anything from happening.' Those are basically the opposite of each other,' New York Times correspondent Michael D. Shear tweeted.

'I thought that was so interesting when President Biden said, 'No one expected sanctions to prevent anything.' Actually, that's exactly what his foreign policy team said again and again, and it's what his secretary of state said to me on Sunday,' CBS reporter Margaret Brennan said during a broadcast.

But columnist for the Washington Post, Jennifer Rubin, sprung to the president's defense suggesting the Putin's game plan would have been the name, no matter what Biden said.

'The WH press corps is either playing dumb or doesn't understand. Sanctions are not meant to deter (hence they did not fail); Putin was ALWAYS going to do this. They are to force Putin to curtail once the pain rises sufficiently or he risks destabilization at home,' Rubin tweeted.

1645769378652.png

1645769407192.png

Biden slammed saying 'no one expected sanctions to prevent anything'

CBS: For Weeks, The Biden Admin Said Sanctions Would Stop Putin But Biden Just Said The OPPOSITE

Biden Deputy Nat'l Security Advisor Says Sanctions "Not Designed" To Disrupt Energy Flow From Russia

Asked About "Targeting The Russian Energy Industry," Biden Advisor Says "Nothing In The Short Term"

One of our good friend's parents live in Kiev and they want to leave the country, but her father is only 52 and under martial law no men under 60 are allowed to leave the country.

She's just worried sick about them.
When did you hear this? I can find no list of regulations in effect and certainly nothing about men under 60 no allowed to leave. I got to admit, If it was my country, I might send my wife out, but no way I would leave until my military gave up the ghost, and I'm 67.

When did you hear this? I can find no list of regulations in effect and certainly nothing about men under 60 no allowed to leave. I got to admit, If it was my country, I might send my wife out, but no way I would leave until my military gave up the ghost, and I'm 67.
It was on 2 different platforms last night, SkyNews and Newsmax. Fog of war, so who knows the truth. They did interviews with some nervous looking civilians awkwardly holding their AK47s (and 6 magazines). They sounded awkward at never having much rifle experience but determined.

She was talking on the phone with her parents in Kiev. They say they are under martial law and no men under 60 are allowed to leave the country.

If the Russians decide to occupy Kiev, there's really nothing they are going to be able to do to defend against such an overwhelmingly superior military force. And we all know that Putin is one cold blooded evil motherfucker. There's no telling what kind of atrocities the Russians would commit against the people of Kiev.

It was on 2 different platforms last night, SkyNews and Newsmax. Fog of war, so who knows the truth. They did interviews with some nervous looking civilians awkwardly holding their AK47s (and 6 magazines). They sounded awkward at never having much rifle experience but determined.
Fog of war and truth are the first casualties of war and always have been. I saw a 60 or 70 something year old grandmother practicing with an AK swearing she will defend her country to the death. Real or propaganda? Who knows. I wish those people luck in trying to keep their country a free country. I wonder how many on this board would take up their weapon and defend our country, if we were under the guns of invasion?

She was talking on the phone with her parents in Kiev. They say they are under martial law and no men under 60 are allowed to leave the country.

If the Russians decide to occupy Kiev, there's really nothing they are going to be able to do to defend against such an overwhelmingly superior military force. And we all know that Putin is one cold blooded evil motherfucker. There's no telling what kind of atrocities the Russians would commit against the people of Kiev.
Tell her, I and people like me hope her mom and dad will make it through this, and I support your opinion of Putin in spades. Please keep us informed.

The point is Biden just handed the Russians Ukraine.

And yes it was his. Obama and the globalists paid for the insurrection and overthrew the government there to install a pro-NATO one. They had a good money laundering scheme going to pay off our corrupt politicians.

View attachment 606608
I don't buy that. Those former satellite countries freed themselves of Russia and the USSR when the getting was good. Anybody that doesn't realize Russia has had people there stirring trouble with the long term goal of reclaiming it for the empire are fools. It is straight out of known Russian military strategy. Do you troll America for the Russia much or are you new to it?

Forum List

Back