🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UN calls for 'urgent action' to address Gaza power crisis

Bill o really a Dumbkoff spouting his ignorance all over the board again. Just a few posts ago he claimed that Hezbollah was the "government of Lebanon". Ha ha ha.

I bet you this guy doesn't even know the name of the city outside of his trailer trash park.

Best not to take these morons too seriously. They are here for us to laugh at.
You're pretty funny too!

I said Hezbollah, is 'a' government in Lebanon.

Normally, when people are elected to public office, they're referred to as "the government".

If this is a concept you can't comprehend, then maybe you should be posting in the "4 square" or "bounce ball" threads.
"A' government in Lebanon you say? Oddly, that post seems to be "gone with the wind". Lucky you!

Bill o really a Dumbkoff spouting his ignorance all over the board again. Just a few posts ago he claimed that Hezbollah was the "government of Lebanon". Ha ha ha.

I bet you this guy doesn't even know the name of the city outside of his trailer trash park.

Best not to take these morons too seriously. They are here for us to laugh at.
You're pretty funny too!

I said Hezbollah, is 'a' government in Lebanon.

Normally, when people are elected to public office, they're referred to as "the government".

If this is a concept you can't comprehend, then maybe you should be posting in the "4 square" or "bounce ball" threads.
Come on Billy the Goat, you said Hezbollah WAS the government, admit it.

Hezbollah are represented in Lebanons government, as are representatives from other ethnic groups besides Shiite Muslims.

Monday, November 4, 2013Excerpts: U.S.,Hizbullah talks over Lebanon governmentExcerpts: U.S.,Hizbullah talks over Lebanon government formation.Hizbullahtakes extraordinary security measures.Mursi trial adjourned by hisdisruption November 04, 2013+++SOURCE: Naharnet (Lebanon) 4 Nov.’13:”Report: Indirect Talks betweenHizbullah, U.S. over Government Formation”SUBJECT: U.S.,Hizbullah talks over Lebanon government formationQUOTES: ”Indirect and secret contacts are ongoing between Hizbullah and theU.S. embassy in Lebanon”; “Lebanese M.P.:’the relations between the U.S. andHizbullah are developing possitively’ “; “U.S.Ambassador David Haleinformed various Lebanese leaders that ‘a cabinet cannot be formed withoutHizbullah participation’ ”FULL TEXT:Indirect and secret contacts are ongoing between Hizbullah and theU.S. embassy in Lebanon, the Kuwaiti al-Anbaa newspaper reported on Monday[4Nov.].The daily quoted a March 14 MP as saying that the “relations between theHizbullah and the U.S. are developing positively.”The lawmaker, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told the newspaperpointed out that Hizbullah Chief Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah failed to criticizethe U.S. role in Lebanon and the region in his latest speech, unlike hisprevious speeches.The MP also noted that U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon David Hale informedvarious Lebanese leaders that “a cabinet can not be formed without Hizbullahparticipation.”

IMRA - Monday, November 4, 2013 Excerpts: U.S.,Hizbullah talks over Lebanon government

Hezbollah are represented in Lebanons government, as are representatives from other ethnic groups besides Shiite Muslims.
Hezbollah are Islamic terrorists and a cancer inside Lebanon that has metastasized and is destroying Lebanon.

It is the Zionist baby killing and land stealing and illegal settler maintaining operations that make costs to live so high in Israel.

And that is why ever increasing numbers of Israelis are leaving the collapsing Colonial Zionist enterprise in Palestine.

It's the Jews. It's the Jews. It's always the Jews.

Well, you are not selling anything to this Prebyterian. Why not just post that everytime and save yourself so much effort.

When I say it is the Muslims, I can say it in small letters, because everyone knows the truth.

cnnkz3.gif
cnnkz3.gif
cnnkz3.gif

image.png
image.png

The US never looked to find out who did 9/11.
No? I thought we recently killed their head who was hiding in Pakistan?

So who do you think the US should be looking for? Oh wait, I know. The Jooooos, right?

Hezbollah are Islamic terrorists and a cancer inside Lebanon that has metastasized and is destroying Lebanon.

Leave sherri alone-----HezbollONIANS are her heroes-----their stated mission
BLOW THE BRAINS OUT OF JEWISH CHILDREN from Haifa to Eilat and
thruout the world

Do you expect her to admit that NUS KHARAHALLAH is iranian educated,
iranian trained, Iranian armed and----that even the civilians which he
uses as shields are PAID TO LIVE NEAR HIM in the southern part of
Lebanon which is a waste land? She is presenting them as just one
of the many HAPPY FRIENDLY contented ethnic groups of Lebanon
in a DAR AL ISLAM paradise -------respecting isa

Forum List

Back