🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UN calls for 'urgent action' to address Gaza power crisis

Israel is an Occupier of Gaza because they exercise effective control over Gaza.

That is the intl legal concept that makes Israel an Occupier of Gaza.

How strange that you still cannot identify who is occupying Gaza, yet you maintain the delusion.
WTF are you talking about?

Israel occupies Gaza!

I felt compelled to place Hollie on ignore after she kept repeating the same question she asked you over a dozen times. I kept telling her Israel occupied Gaza and she kept repeating the same question as if I had not repeatedly answered that very same question over and over and over again.

I concluded Hollie suffers from an English comprehension disorder and is a person it is simply impossible to carry on a discussion with.

How strange that you still cannot identify who is occupying Gaza, yet you maintain the delusion.
WTF are you talking about?

Israel occupies Gaza!

I felt compelled to place Hollie on ignore after she kept repeating the same question she asked you over a dozen times. I kept telling her Israel occupied Gaza and she kept repeating the same question as if I had not repeatedly answered that very same question over and over and over again.

I concluded Hollie suffers from an English comprehension disorder and is a person it is simply impossible to carry on a discussion with.

Let's be honest, here. Your whining about "occupation" was in connection with an article describing the inability of Hamas to pay its fuel bill. You need to make excuses for the inability of your islamist terrorist heroes (Hamas), who are unable to provide basic services in Gaza.

You have a need to whine about "occupation" because you feel that will placate your desire to vilify Israel as the responsible entity when that is not the case.

You don't necessarily have reading comprehension problem. Your problem is a pathological self-hatred.

Let's be honest, here. Your whining about "occupation" was in connection with an article describing the inability of Hamas to pay its fuel bill. You need to make excuses for the inability of your islamist terrorist heroes (Hamas), who are unable to provide basic services in Gaza.

You have a need to whine about "occupation" because you feel that will placate your desire to vilify Israel as the responsible entity when that is not the case.

You don't necessarily have reading comprehension problem. Your problem is a pathological self-hatred.
The problem is, Israel "is" responsible for the occupation and they are not allowing fuel into the area.

The problem is, Israel "is" responsible for the occupation and they are not allowing fuel into the area.

That's not what was described in the article linked in this thread.

Here it is again for you:

The energy authority's deputy chairman, Fathi el-Sheikh Khalil, said that Egypt's destruction of tunnels used to smuggle fuel to Gaza had created the crisis, and that the Palestinian Authority had imposed "prohibitive taxes," preventing Gaza from acquiring the necessary fuel."

You seem to have this passion for inventing conspiracy theories.

The energy authority's deputy chairman, Fathi el-Sheikh Khalil, said that Egypt's destruction of tunnels used to smuggle fuel to Gaza had created the crisis, and that the Palestinian Authority had imposed "prohibitive taxes," preventing Gaza from acquiring the necessary fuel. "

Idjit.

The energy authority's deputy chairman, Fathi el-Sheikh Khalil, said that Egypt's destruction of tunnels used to smuggle fuel to Gaza had created the crisis, and that the Palestinian Authority had imposed "prohibitive taxes," preventing Gaza from acquiring the necessary fuel."

The reason for the tunnels is because Israel "effectively controls" 80% of what goes in to (and out of) Gaza. If they didn't, there would be no reason to build tunnels to get the necessary fuel to run their power plant.

In addition, the PA is just an Israeli stooge, doing whatever Bibi tells them to do.

So in both cases, Israel is behind all the bullshit.

The energy authority's deputy chairman, Fathi el-Sheikh Khalil, said that Egypt's destruction of tunnels used to smuggle fuel to Gaza had created the crisis, and that the Palestinian Authority had imposed "prohibitive taxes," preventing Gaza from acquiring the necessary fuel. "

Idjit.
Gazan's having electricity is causing a crisis?

That is rich!

Idjit.
Gazan's having electricity is causing a crisis?

That is rich!

Egypt caused the crisis. They don't like the Palies either. LOL!

The reason for the tunnels is because Israel "effectively controls" 80% of what goes in to (and out of) Gaza. If they didn't, there would be no reason to build tunnels to get the necessary fuel to run their power plant.

In addition, the PA is just an Israeli stooge, doing whatever Bibi tells them to do.

So in both cases, Israel is behind all the bullshit.

That is some twisted conspiracy theory you have there. You have just decided on your own to reject what the energy authority's deputy chairman had to say in order to blame the Joooooos.

So in both cases, Israel is behind all the bullshit

Of course. Egypt and the PA are just somehow deluded. Not you, though.

That is some twisted conspiracy theory you have there. You have just decided on your own to reject what the energy authority's deputy chairman had to say in order to blame the Joooooos.

I didn't reject anything. I added depth and perspective to the issue.

And I said nothing about jews.

I didn't reject anything. I added depth and perspective to the issue.

And I said nothing about jews.

I never saw any depth or perspective. You only added conspiratorial rambling and some odd 20/80 proportion of responsibility that was totally silly.

Egypt caused 20% of the crisis. Israel caused the other 80%.

Bill o really a Dumbkoff spouting his ignorance all over the board again. Just a few posts ago he claimed that Hezbollah was the "government of Lebanon". Ha ha ha.

I bet you this guy doesn't even know the name of the city outside of his trailer trash park.

Best not to take these morons too seriously. They are here for us to laugh at.

Last edited:
Bill o really a Dumbkoff spouting his ignorance all over the board again. Just a few posts ago he claimed that Hezbollah was the "government of Lebanon". Ha ha ha.

I bet you this guy doesn't even know the name of the city outside of his trailer trash park.

Best not to take these morons too seriously. They are here for us to laugh at.
You're pretty funny too!

I said Hezbollah, is 'a' government in Lebanon.

Normally, when people are elected to public office, they're referred to as "the government".

If this is a concept you can't comprehend, then maybe you should be posting in the "4 square" or "bounce ball" threads.

Forum List

Back