UN NEWS ON AMERICAN TAXES TO BE PAID TO THE UN

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
Last edited:
The UN serves no purpose.
The sooner the US gets out and the sooner we boot the UN from NY the better off the US will be.

EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS!! UN Holds Washington news conference to promote global taxes on Americans

Its to long to post here and anyone reading this needs to us the IP address to get the real information on what is being planned by the UN in how the y want to pass a American tax to be paid to them. Take my word we are lucky to be out from under those who want this to happen. Thank you
I tried to read you link but I got a warning from MacAfee Security not to go further. Sorry. Love your avatar!

EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS!! UN Holds Washington news conference to promote global taxes on Americans

Its to long to post here and anyone reading this needs to us the IP address to get the real information on what is being planned by the UN in how the y want to pass a American tax to be paid to them. Take my word we are lucky to be out from under those who want this to happen. Thank you
I thought we went to war for TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION once before? I could be wrong... NOT!

• Banned
The UN can suck my ass! We should boot those lazy greedy bastards out!
2017-06-07-8f9a6dc0_large.jpeg

Help Us Stop the Global Taxers
Help Us Stop the Global Taxers

• Banned

I tried to read you link but I got a warning from MacAfee Security not to go further. Sorry. Love your avatar!
I am dropping their service I found it is not realible and black list Conservative links....strange but true.

• Banned

I ran a check on the site, its ok and has just one tracker that my software blocked. So your choice.

Forum List

Back