jews

i do not hate any person!

you have openly expressed hatred on this board ----two kids on their
way home in military helicoptor------(a frequent little adventure for Israeli
military kids) died in an accident and you ULULATED with joy. Hatred
oozes from your every pore------you have expressed joy over the annhilation
of Israel and its population which is clearly your favorite self -gratification
fantasy. Your denial of the hatred you so clearly harbor----could be described
as "funny" in that it is so obviously idiotic-----but it certainly does not make me
laugh------your kith and kin of murdered hundreds of millions whilst mouthing
similar platitudes

GOD took out baby killers, and I do not hate the dead. I do not even know the names of the two dead pilots, I certainly never hated them. WHY should I or would I hate a dead person? I do not. AS for emotions about Nations, nations are not human beings. AND Jesus tells me the Prince of the World controls all nations. I am not called to love nations.

Last edited:
Thank rosie. I'm actually 27

Judging by your posts Sherri, when you WERE a child , you were likely taught to hate you are trying to pass on your hate to others on this board. Didn't Jesus say something about spreading hate?

Where is the hate in refusing to hate those you want me to hate?

To begin with, it's in assuming that others hate, then in assuming that others want people to join in that falsely-assumed hate. And in assuming that the l'il sherrikins can actually know what other humans have in mind.

as "funny" in that it is so obviously idiotic-----but it certainly does not make me
similar platitudes

GOD took out baby killers, and I do not hate the dead. I do not even know the names of the two dead pilots, I certainly never hated them. WHY should I or would I hate a dead person? I do not. AS for emotions about Nations, nations are not human beings. AND Jesus tells me the Prince of the World controls all nations. I am not called to love nations.

The hatred abounds in the sherriliar's slander that two men she's never met were 'baby killers': she claims not to 'hate' dead people, but she sure spews filthy lies about them.

Unless the l'il sherrithing has absolute knowledge that these two men actually sought to kill any babies, she's doing worse than murder to people who are already dead. A fine accomplishment in the name of 'pacifist humanitarian' high standards!

similar platitudes

Such blathering blither. You praised God for the death of those two "baby killing" pilots.

i don't drink, but it sounds like you are speaking from some experience.

i thought jewish peoples drink of choice was a glass of good wine with three tablespoons of sugar in it though. boy, if i drank a glaass of that, you would really see some bad typing. i would spew all over the keyboard. i don't know how you guys do it.

in my entire life---I have never seen a jew add sugar to his wine---who in your
childhood told you that the sheenys add sugar to their wine? was she drunk
at the time?

WE need to remember toastman is just a child!
Whereas most people can easily recognize you are a few French Fries short of a Happy Meal. LOL

As I have always said;

Whenever there is chaos, conflict, terrorism, or war, anywhere in the world.

Just scratch the surface a little; and you with find Jews/Mossad/Israel behind the scenes. .. :cool:

As I have always said;

Just scratch the surface a little; and you with find Jews/Mossad/Israel behind the scenes. .. :cool:
Speaking of scratching, do you have a Voodoo doll of Hossfly?

Actually you got that all wrong. Wheever there is chaos, conflict, terrorism, oppression, persecution, intolerance, mayhem or war, anywhere in the world, you will find Muslims / Islam / Islamism / Islamic terrorism.

And you don't need to scratch the surface, it's clearly visible, and it's usually not even behind the scenes. The animals are proud of their barbarism.

Last edited:
Actually you got that all wrong. Whenever there is chaos, conflict, terrorism, oppression, persecution, intolerance, mayhem or war, anywhere in the world, you with find Muslims / Islam / Islamism / Islamic terrorism.

And you don't need to scratch the surface, it's clearly visible, and it's usually not even behind the scenes. The animals are proud of their barbarism.
You sound jealous....... :cool:

Actually you got that all wrong. Whenever there is chaos, conflict, terrorism, oppression, persecution, intolerance, mayhem or war, anywhere in the world, you with find Muslims / Islam / Islamism / Islamic terrorism.

You must be another proud Muslim. Did you dance and eat candy like Hamas and Hezbollah did when you heard of the Boston bombing?

You must be another proud Muslim. Did you dance and eat candy like Hamas and Hezbollah did when you heard of the Boston bombing?
Nope.

But I heard that the zionist cabal in Israel did. .:cool:

Nope.

But I heard that the zionist cabal in Israel did. .:cool:
I don't believe you. I think you went to your mosque and secretly ate candies and danced, just like the Palestinians did on 9-11.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k]Palestinians celebrating the fall of the twin towers on 911 - YouTube[/ame]

Roudy, were you one of the 5 dancing Israeli's celebrating 9/11 ??

http://youtu.be/tRfhUezbKLw?t=8s
I guess SunniMan, in order to protect his newly-adopted brethren, conveniently forgets the rest of the story -- that these men were interrogated by the authorities and since they were not involved with 9/11 the way SunniMan's fellow Muslims were, consequently were allowed to return to Israel. However, SunniMan's fellow Muslims are still busying killing innocent people, even in places like Thailand where recently a 49-year-old Buddhist woman was gunned down in a targeted attack by Muslim militants. I wonder if SunniMan can tell us why the Muslims have no tolerance for other beliefs, even among other Muslims of different sects. Even he should be ashamed of this since he lives in the U.S. where everyone has freedom of religion.

As I have always said;

Speaking of scratching, do you have a Voodoo doll of Hossfly?
Wow, it must be working as advertized!! :thup:
While you're scratching, use that Voodoo doll of me to scratch my right butt cheek. It is itching and I don't have time to scratch. Ahhhhhhh! Thanks.

Forum List

Back