UN report calls for decriminalization of all sexual activity, including between adults and children

The key element involved in this entire matter has to do with age DIFFERENCE.

There is an enormous difference between a 50 year old having sex with an 11 year old and a 13 year old having sex with an 11 year old.

What this bill does not address is that the degree of abuse is proportional to the difference in age.
I do agree.

I did a search of other UN initiatives, having to do with their stances on child predation. They seem to have a pretty good record protecting women and girls, but are mostly silent on boys.

I did no search on child labor or child soldiers.

I have no doubt, it is a hot-bed of folks that are aware of child sex trafficking, black-mail, extortion, a center of global criminal corruption, etc.
I am incredulous that it is powerless to act in the face of many global problems, and seems to act where there don't seem to be any problems, but is rigged against taking action on real problems.

I followed their addressing on that Norstream pipeline, it was scandalous.

It seems like one more black hole for a the wasting of the people's wealth on global bureaucrats, IMO.

How corrupt is the United Nations?​

The Whistleblowers: Inside The UN (2022)​

I do agree.

I did a search of other UN initiatives, having to do with their stances on child predation. They seem to have a pretty good record protecting women and girls, but are mostly silent on boys.

I did no search on child labor or child soldiers.

I have no doubt, it is a hot-bed of folks that are aware of child sex trafficking, black-mail, extortion, a center of global criminal corruption, etc.
I am incredulous that it is powerless to act in the face of many global problems, and seems to act where there don't seem to be any problems, but is rigged against taking action on real problems.

I followed their addressing on that Norstream pipeline, it was scandalous.

It seems like one more black hole for a the wasting of the people's wealth on global bureaucrats, IMO.

How corrupt is the United Nations?​

The Whistleblowers: Inside The UN (2022)​

When most people think of the U.N., they have this idealized image of representatives of France and Germany and Sweden all getting together to create some little utopia on Earth. They forget that is also all about Iran and Cuba and Haiti and Somalia and countless other places with little regard for human rights.

I don't doubt that the UN has initiatives that purport to fight child exploitation. Those are important when asking the US for funds. I'd have to see stats on whether those initiatives accomplish anything.

I do agree that prostitutes should not be punished. Nor should clients. Such enforcement is far too rare and random to be a deterrent.

It's the pimps and traffickers that should be caught and punished harshly. Forcing women to go through multiple rapes per day in order to profit should result in life behind bars.

It's the pimps and traffickers that should be caught and punished harshly. Forcing women to go through multiple rapes per day in order to profit should result in life behind bars.
first one would have to give a shit about borders. Without open borders this couldn't continue.

You, people, need to go back to school and learn to read.

The ‘8 March principles’ as they are called lay out a human rights-based approach to laws criminalising conduct in relation to sex, drug use, HIV, sexual and reproductive health, homelessness and poverty.
Ian Seiderman, Law and Policy Director at ICJ said, “Criminal law is among the harshest of tools at the disposal of the State to exert control over individuals...as such, it ought to be a measure of last resort however, globally, there has been a growing trend towards overcriminalization.”

“We must acknowledge that these laws not only violate human rights, but the fundamental principles of criminal law themselves,” he said.

Continued overuse of criminal law by governments and in some cases arbitrary and discriminatory criminal laws have led to a number of human rights violations. They also perpetuate stigma, harmful gender stereotypes and discrimination based on such grounds as gender or sexual orientation.

In 2023, twenty countries criminalize or otherwise prosecute transgender people, 67 countries still criminalize same-sex sexual activity, 115 report criminalizing drug use, more than 130 criminalize HIV exposure, non-disclosure and transmission and over 150 countries criminalize some aspect of sex work.

The degenerate pedo’s running UN are entitled to their opinion

And we are entitled to ours

You, people, need to go back to school and learn to read.

The ‘8 March principles’ as they are called lay out a human rights-based approach to laws criminalising conduct in relation to sex, drug use, HIV, sexual and reproductive health, homelessness and poverty.
Ian Seiderman, Law and Policy Director at ICJ said, “Criminal law is among the harshest of tools at the disposal of the State to exert control over individuals...as such, it ought to be a measure of last resort however, globally, there has been a growing trend towards overcriminalization.”

“We must acknowledge that these laws not only violate human rights, but the fundamental principles of criminal law themselves,” he said.

Continued overuse of criminal law by governments and in some cases arbitrary and discriminatory criminal laws have led to a number of human rights violations. They also perpetuate stigma, harmful gender stereotypes and discrimination based on such grounds as gender or sexual orientation.

In 2023, twenty countries criminalize or otherwise prosecute transgender people, 67 countries still criminalize same-sex sexual activity, 115 report criminalizing drug use, more than 130 criminalize HIV exposure, non-disclosure and transmission and over 150 countries criminalize some aspect of sex work.

So, you're saying you are in favor of decriminalizing all sex crimes?

Gates funds millions to NGO claiming kids born sexual, 10-year-olds should learn about 'commercial sex work'

I don't even know what the fk they're talking about except to say they love them some chillens sexually.

Goon got smacked around in the early portion of this thread. I wonder if he has composed himself by now?

Back on topic:

To whatever extent the fucking UN wants to decriminalize sex crimes, it deserves to be condemned. Victims of rape won’t be agreeing with those scumbags. Victims of pedophiles won’t be agreeing with them either. Neither will any sensible human beings.

Goon got smacked around in the early portion of this thread. I wonder if he has composed himself by now?

Back on topic:

To whatever extent the fucking UN wants to decriminalize sex crimes, it deserves to be condemned. Victims of rape won’t be agreeing with those scumbags. Victims of pedophiles won’t be agreeing with them either. Neither will any sensible human beings.
The OP merely was informing us and for that I thank him/her. It was moon stupid that got slapped around in here. And she has disappeared. Even Coyote dropped out.

The OP merely was informing us and for that I thank him/her. It was moon stupid that got slapped around in here. And she has disappeared. Even Coyote dropped out.
Goon is moonglob or whatever. 😁👍

There is no reasonable defense of any call to decriminalize sex crimes like rape or pedophilia.

Goon is moonglob or whatever. 😁👍

There is no reasonable defense of any call to decriminalize sex crimes like rape or pedophilia.
none, zip, nadda. The only reason would be but for one thing, and that is sex with kids and rape.

Which eliminates almost the entirety of the left these days.
To be fair, I don’t perceive the left as that monolithic. There are a range of kooks on the left. And their voices are overly dominant. But I believe many so-called liberals agree with us that rape is and should remain a serious criminal offense and also that pedophilia should be forever criminalized and seriously punished.

To be fair, I don’t perceive the left as that monolithic. There are a range of kooks on the left. And their voices are overly dominant. But I believe many so-called liberals agree with us that rape is and should remain a serious criminal offense and also that pedophilia should be forever criminalized and seriously punished.
I don't know anymore. I would have agreed with you a few years ago, but not today. They never talk down the extremists position anymore. So nope. Every demofk in my book.

I don't know anymore. I would have agreed with you a few years ago, but not today. They never talk down the extremists position anymore. So nope. Every demofk in my book.
That’s a horrifying thought.

Perhaps I should have just added the modifier "in this forum".

Forum List

Back