UN stands with US

Peach

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2009
Full access to the crash site DEMANDED, the bodies have finally been recovered but Russian terrorists are still blocking access investigators to the crash site Putin is whining as USUAL:

''http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/eu-moves-toward-new-sanctions-on-russia-amid-outrage-over-airliner-shootdown/2014/07/21/42b3ce4e-1100-11e4-8936-26932bcfd6ed_story.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/22/w...icmst=1388552400000&bicmet=1420088400000&_r=0

The Russian military is handling this for the little guy:
Speaking on Russian television, Lt. Gen. Andrei Kartopolov, head of the main operations directorate of the Russian Armed Forces General Staff, denied that Russia had supplied the weapon. He produced several photographs, including one allegedly taken on Thursday, which he said showed a Ukrainian military Buk antiaircraft battery in the vicinity of the crash and said that Ukrainian-released photographs of the area were faked.

This is not going away:
Although Obama did not mention any new sanctions against Russia, European Union foreign ministers will meet in Brussels on Tuesday to consider additional asset freezes and the designation of some unspecified Russian companies.

Last edited:
I think it was the ambassador/former ? -to Ukraine and several others---they say Russia actually has some different factions --Putin is not improving his approval rating. I hope this is true.

I cannot believe that he is admired by anyone--I have heard 'Oh--he is so cool'--No, not really---he is obsessed and if anyone cannot understand this now I don't know why.

The UN meets today and there had better be a consensus of some kind on this.

I think it was the ambassador/former ? -to Ukraine and several others---they say Russia actually has some different factions --Putin is not improving his approval rating. I hope this is true.

I cannot believe that he is admired by anyone--I have heard 'Oh--he is so cool'--No, not really---he is obsessed and if anyone cannot understand this now I don't know why.

There should be, most of the world is tired of the Soviet, Putin.

Most of the world, with the exception of the Tea Party which is in the United States.

They still love him.

Most of the world, with the exception of the Tea Party which is in the United States.

They still love him.

Russia is soon to be isolated economically, Putin may reconsider his latest doubletalk.

No one is "admiring Putin". We're just not willing to execute him before the trial.

Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis: Video of Rebel Buk Launchers Headed Back to Russia? No - Images From Ukraine-Held Territory Since May
On Friday, the Daily Mail, one of the major UK tabloids carried photos and video of what was alleged to be a rebel "Buk" launcher heading back to Russia. The article carried a claim from some Ukrainian source that the launcher was missing several missiles after having shot them at the Malaysian 777.

However, going by the billboard and other features of the scenery, Russian bloggers and news sources claim to have identified the road in the video as having been taken in or near the town of Krasnoarmeisk ("Krasnoarmiysk" in Ukrainian), which has been under Kiev's control since May.

In fact, the billboard is supposedly advertising a Krasnoarmeisk car dealership. Also, one of the structures in the background is said to be a construction materials store on Gorkii Street, Krasnoarmeisk.

Please note that this town is (very roughly) 120 kilometers from the Russian border and 80 kilometers from where the Malaysian 777 went down. And again, it has been under Kiev's control since May.

At least one other clip of the "Russian Buk" that has been made available also suggests that the Ukrainians are showing their own equipment. I'm still working on researching that one for you.

No one is "admiring Putin". We're just not willing to execute him before the trial.

Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis: Video of Rebel Buk Launchers Headed Back to Russia? No - Images From Ukraine-Held Territory Since May
On Friday, the Daily Mail, one of the major UK tabloids carried photos and video of what was alleged to be a rebel "Buk" launcher heading back to Russia. The article carried a claim from some Ukrainian source that the launcher was missing several missiles after having shot them at the Malaysian 777.

However, going by the billboard and other features of the scenery, Russian bloggers and news sources claim to have identified the road in the video as having been taken in or near the town of Krasnoarmeisk ("Krasnoarmiysk" in Ukrainian), which has been under Kiev's control since May.

In fact, the billboard is supposedly advertising a Krasnoarmeisk car dealership. Also, one of the structures in the background is said to be a construction materials store on Gorkii Street, Krasnoarmeisk.

Please note that this town is (very roughly) 120 kilometers from the Russian border and 80 kilometers from where the Malaysian 777 went down. And again, it has been under Kiev's control since May.

At least one other clip of the "Russian Buk" that has been made available also suggests that the Ukrainians are showing their own equipment. I'm still working on researching that one for you.

No trial suggested, he needs to cooperate with the investigations, and assist in getting Russian separatists to do so.

They still love him.

what the hell, your partisan hate is showing and your sick worship of a man is barf worthy...they still love him

Russia is soon to be isolated economically, Putin may reconsider his latest doubletalk.
Russia just signed a Banking deal with China, India and Brazil to eliminate the need for the Dollar.

You've heard of the BRICS Nations?

This is the REAL REASON the US is Angry with Russia.

Sanctions almost NEVER hurt Governments, they only hurt the people who live under them.

The U.N.? When was the last time they ever "accomplished" anything other than Child Rape?

Russia just signed a Banking deal with China, India and Brazil to eliminate the need for the Dollar.

Sanctions almost NEVER hurt Governments, they only hurt the people who live under them.

The U.N.? When was the last time they ever "accomplished" anything other than Child Rape?

The Russian people will then express their displeasure with their leader. I have read of BRICS, yes, no threat to the US.

They still love him.

If Russia is to be isolated economically, wouldn't you think that ONE other country would go along with obama's sanctions? Even England told obama to get lost. Far from the world being tired of Putin, it looks like they are getting more weary of obama's meowing.

Full access to the crash site DEMANDED, the bodies have finally been recovered but Russian terrorists are still blocking access investigators to the crash site Putin is whining as USUAL:

''http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/eu-moves-toward-new-sanctions-on-russia-amid-outrage-over-airliner-shootdown/2014/07/21/42b3ce4e-1100-11e4-8936-26932bcfd6ed_story.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/22/w...icmst=1388552400000&bicmet=1420088400000&_r=0

The Russian military is handling this for the little guy:
Speaking on Russian television, Lt. Gen. Andrei Kartopolov, head of the main operations directorate of the Russian Armed Forces General Staff, denied that Russia had supplied the weapon. He produced several photographs, including one allegedly taken on Thursday, which he said showed a Ukrainian military Buk antiaircraft battery in the vicinity of the crash and said that Ukrainian-released photographs of the area were faked.

This is not going away:
Although Obama did not mention any new sanctions against Russia, European Union foreign ministers will meet in Brussels on Tuesday to consider additional asset freezes and the designation of some unspecified Russian companies.

Yeah, and Putin is just shaking and quivering in his slippers right this minute....NOT!

The Russian people will then express their displeasure with their leader. I have read of BRICS, yes, no threat to the US.

You might want to reread those articles and actually give them some thought and reflection, Peach.

Not to the US and it's borders, just to it's Currency. Which is kinda' important if you like your current standard of living.

You do use currency to buy things don't you? Either paper or electronic?

Last edited:
Bloomberg: Russian billionaires 'in horror' as Putin risks isolation

Russia's richest businessmen are increasingly frantic that President Vladimir Putin's policies in Ukraine will lead to crippling sanctions and are too scared of reprisal to say so publicly, billionaires and analysts said.

“The economic and business elite is just in horror,” said Igor Bunin, who heads the Center for Political Technology in Moscow.

Nobody will speak out because of the implicit threat of retribution, Bunin said by phone yesterday. “Any sign of rebellion and they’ll be brought to their knees.”

Russian Billionaires in ?Horror? as Putin Risks Isolation - Bloomberg

15-0 against Putin's wannabe gang at the UN.

Australia's resolution demanding "safe, secure, full and unrestricted access" to the Malaysia Airlines crash site for international investigators has been unanimously endorsed by the UN Security Council.

Australian Foreign Minister Julie Bishop, who was at the Security Council on Monday for the 15-0 vote, described the shooting down of the passenger plane as a deplorable act, said Australia was in mourning and called on Russia to use its influence over armed rebels who control the crash site in eastern Ukraine.

Last edited:
15-0 against Putin's gang at the UN.

Australia's resolution demanding "safe, secure, full and unrestricted access" to the Malaysia Airlines crash site for international investigators has been unanimously endorsed by the UN Security Council.

Australian Foreign Minister Julie Bishop, who was at the Security Council on Monday for the 15-0 vote, described the shooting down of the passenger plane as a deplorable act, said Australia was in mourning and called on Russia to use its influence over armed rebels who control the crash site in eastern Ukraine.

I guess he is contriving a response. 'Sure, OK'--Doubtful --but anything less than that--what then.

The 'day' of the authoritarian despot seems to be doomed. Not a student of Russian history--but how many times have they tried to revolt---a lot. So much bloodshed---time to do something else.

Forum List

Back