Unarmed British cops get "shocked and scared" during ride along w US police

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
For English cop, Detroit’s streets are a culture shock

You'll hear liberal cop haters say this a lot- that cops in England don't even carry guns and cops in Germany rarely shoot anyone (true for US cops too statistically). England has 130,000 police officers....and ONLY 6,000 are even trained with firearms. Not carry them...only 6k are even trained with them.

Some British cops decided to write some books about American police and did ride along everywhere from Alaska to Mississippi to Detroit.

They were shocked and at times scared....saying they wanted a gun often. They said they were stunned to see how often US cops go to calla where there is a chance of being shot. Stunned at how many criminals are carrying guns...and how many times it's against an AK47 or AR15.

The people are different over there. The culture. The demographics. The weaponry.

England has been under a surge of stabbings....and are asking citizens to "Save a life...turn in your knife" bahaha.

Anyway....for the people who wanna compare US police to Euro police....take the word of cops from over there. It's not the same. It's not comparable.

No of course it isn't.

We have a gun-worship culture; they don't.

You'll hear liberal cop haters say this a lot- that cops in England don't even carry guns and cops in Germany rarely shoot anyone (true for US cops too statistically). England has 130,000 police officers....and ONLY 6,000 are even trained with firearms. Not carry them...only 6k are even trained with them.

Some British cops decided to write some books about American police and did ride along everywhere from Alaska to Mississippi to Detroit.

They were shocked and at times scared....saying they wanted a gun often. They said they were stunned to see how often US cops go to calla where there is a chance of being shot. Stunned at how many criminals are carrying guns...and how many times it's against an AK47 or AR15.

The people are different over there. The culture. The demographics. The weaponry.

England has been under a surge of stabbings....and are asking citizens to "Save a life...turn in your knife" bahaha.

Anyway....for the people who wanna compare US police to Euro police....take the word of cops from over there. It's not the same. It's not comparable.
So are you advocating gun control?

Who would compare them? I know I wouldn't.

For one throughout Wales and southern England most of it is country rural areas with small villages speckled here and there, Scotland is sprawling fields and hills with lochs and sheep, although Glasgow used to be the murder capital of Europe, it is cleaning up its act. London is different though, it is a vast metropolis, with graffiti and numerous cultures.

The one thing I noticed is that the police in England treat you with respect, they do not demand compliance and are quite well natured. They do not pull people over in vehicles and haul them off to jail for a broken headlight or seatbelt infraction with trumped up charges of resisting arrest......resisting arrest for a broken headlight...lol. They have cameras that will take a picture and you get a ticket in the mail. police in the USA on the other hand.....can charge you with a bogus charge and arrest you putting your life in jeopardy or livelihood because they have too much power. yes there is no comparison. The roads are small so there is no way an officer could pull anyone over. I loved living here.

For one throughout Wales and southern England most of it is country rural areas with small villages speckled here and there, Scotland is sprawling fields and hills with lochs and sheep, although Glasgow used to be the murder capital of Europe, it is cleaning up its act. London is different though, it is a vast metropolis, with graffiti and numerous cultures.

The one thing I noticed is that the police in England treat you with respect, they do not demand compliance and are quite well natured. They do not pull people over in vehicles and haul them off to jail for a broken headlight or seatbelt infraction with trumped up charges of resisting arrest......resisting arrest for a broken headlight...lol. They have cameras that will take a picture and you get a ticket in the mail. police in the USA on the other hand.....can charge you with a bogus charge and arrest you putting your life in jeopardy or livelihood because they have too much power. yes there is no comparison. The roads are small so there is no way an officer could pull anyone over. I loved living here.

Well....when half the population isn't armed felon thugs then they can be a lot nicer.

No of course it isn't.

-------------------- and thats a good thing Pogo , everyday i try to grow the 'American gun culture' just a little bit more . Pretty easy to do actually , what NORMAL young man or boy doesn't like guns Pogo ?? [same for some females]

No of course it isn't.

-------------------- and thats a good thing Pogo , everyday i try to grow the 'American gun culture' just a little bit more . Pretty easy to do actually , what NORMAL young man or boy doesn't like guns Pogo ?? [same for some females]

Europe is also being overrun by violent armed jihadis and we arent. Thanks guns!

Wow, this George Hunter is in the tank for the Globalists, ain't he? What a propaganda piece.

No of course it isn't.

Europe is also being overrun by violent armed jihadis and we arent. Thanks guns!
You are more likely to be shot by a disgruntled christian extremist than a jihadist in the USA. Thanks guns indeed.

No of course it isn't.

You are more likely to be shot by a disgruntled christian extremist than a jihadist in the USA. Thanks guns indeed.

And I'm FAR FAR more likely to be shot by a disgruntled urban thug Democrat than any conservative Christian. Far more.

In most countries, the government does not trust its people with guns.

Which means the governments can't be trusted.

Yep. Ever wonder why mass warlike genocide has happened in every damn continent on Earth in the last 100 years....except North America??

No of course it isn't.

------------------------------- silly statement Alaska Tim !!

Yep. Ever wonder why mass warlike genocide has happened in every damn continent on Earth in the last 100 years....except North America??
The Bill of Rights only has meaning if the people have teeth to back it up.

As it stands, most of those rights have been played with fast and loose by the government.

Still, the majority of the population still feel like those ten Amendments still are guaranteed to them. If they did not, if they felt tyranny were on their doorstep, the "teeth" of the Bill of Rights always have the ability to be invoked.

We saw that with the Civil War, we saw that at Waco, hell, we saw that recently with some unemployed loons out in Oregon.

That's the difference between men who believe themselves free, and folks in Europe and Asia who just do as their governments command them.

No of course it isn't.

They don't have the street thugs, either.

Never been to England then?

Of course they have street thugs. There's no doubt about that. What they don't have is worship of Almighty Gun.

Thought I already said this.

Yup, that's part of the same mentality. The greater insecure-masculinity complex (here).

No of course it isn't.

I guess you fight a fire by pouring gasoline on it then. That's thinkin'.

No of course it isn't.

Familiarity and affinity do not equate to worship.

Fully agree --- they do not. If I had meant "familiarity and affinity", I would have said that.

Because we got it done by the 20th century?

I mean -- if we don't count the lynchings of that century as "warlike"....

No of course it isn't.

And I'm FAR FAR more likely to be shot by a disgruntled urban thug Democrat than any conservative Christian. Far more.

Link?

Last edited:
No of course it isn't.

We need guns to protect us from crazy criminals with guns. We create a pro violent, pro gun culture. Does it matter if they are batshit Muslims or Batshit Christians or just batshit uber violent ghetto monkeys, do we really NEED guns? It's a vicious cycle.

No of course it isn't.

They don't have the street thugs, either.

Never been to England then?

Of course they have street thugs. There's no doubt about that. What they don't have is worship of Almighty Gun.

Thought I already said this.

Yup, that's part of the same mentality. The greater insecure-masculinity complex (here).
How many millions of illegals are flowing into England?

Forum List

Back