Unarmed Security Ambassadors In Hollywood California replaced police. Hows that working out?

Obviously security and ambassador is above their paygrade.
What ARE the responsibilities of Security Ambassadors.
this is what you lefties support. Now lets hear it!!!

I posted the WEHO link. It explains.
and it's a load of bullshit and you oughta realize it. and it is bullshit on your side. You don't want cops...this is what you get. Now enjoy it. LOLOLOL no wonder people are leaving these hellholes y'all create. And believe me...we don't want you here either.

you were being an idiot.

No I wasn't. I used to be FJB on here. I'm a conservative and I was being sarcastic because of how stupid I believe this country has become to try and face violent criminals without guns. I vote for, support, and am part of the good guys.

and it's a load of bullshit and you oughta realize it. and it is bullshit on your side. You don't want cops...this is what you get. Now enjoy it. LOLOLOL no wonder people are leaving these hellholes y'all create. And believe me...we don't want you here either.
Are you finished?

Still defending this insanity i see. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

y'all need y'all some Security AmbASSadors in Chicago.

I thought the whole idea was for them to handle violent incidents peacefully, NOT to stand around and observe. They weren't even filming the attack for evidence or later prosecution.

What's really interesting is that attack is right across from the Los Angeles Country Sheriff's station at San Vicente and Santa Monica Blvd. The Sheriff's Department has been contracted to "police" West Hollywood for at least seventy years. I verified it AND looked it up on iMaps, that's still the active station.

"A security ambassador's job isn't to make arrests - it's hopefully to stop a crime before it ever starts and, by just simply being visible in uniform, offering peace of mind to residents and business owners alike"

"A security ambassador's job isn't to make arrests - it's hopefully to stop a crime before it ever starts and, by just simply being visible in uniform, offering peace of mind to residents and business owners alike"

If that be the case why not just dress mannequins in uniforms & prop them up on every street corner in town? The security(???) ambassadors cost the taxpayers but security(???) mannequins only have a one time purchase cost(purchase them used to save on purchase cost!) plus the security mannequins can stay on station 24/7, unless one or more are mannequin-napped by a mannequin-napper which then there would obviously be a replacement cost involved.

What a joke you are. Did their presents in this situation cause them to pause and be nice?

Forum List

Back