Unarmed Security Ambassadors In Hollywood California replaced police. Hows that working out?

unarmed, safe if they stay out of it, security...their own....AmbASSadors.
Is Woods still working at Kwiki Mart?

You just responded as if I challenged, or threatened you, which I did not. I pointed out that you were running your mouth like a freshman in high school. I stand by my earlier appraisal.
You took offense? Tell me you want to shoot me. At 83 I bet your diaper sags. Fuck you.

"A security ambassador's job isn't to make arrests - it's hopefully to stop a crime before it ever starts and, by just simply being visible in uniform, offering peace of mind to residents and business owners alike"

It worked well in the OP’s opening post, didn’t. They continued on like the two security guards weren’t there. If they have no authority, I doubt it is going to help.

You took offense? Tell me you want to shoot me. At 83 I bet your diaper sags. Fuck you.
I took the time to research our previous interactions and it is a stretch to think that I threatened to shoot you. You take lousy leftist positions and are unable to defend your liberalism without the use of vile language.

I took the time to research our previous interactions and it is a stretch to think that I threatened to shoot you. You take lousy leftist positions and are unable to defend your liberalism without the use of vile language.
Maybe you should just STFU. Know what I mean, old idiot?

Maybe you should just STFU. Know what I mean, old idiot?
Yeah! just STFU and listen to this young idiot instead.

Forum List

Back