🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UNBELIEVABLE: After ISIS kills 34 in Brussels, LOOK what Obama just said…

James Moore

Mar 18, 2016
UNBELIEVABLE: After ISIS kills 34 in Brussels, LOOK what Obama just said... - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Typical of this no count Kenyan TRAITOR. He is hell bent to sell this country out and doing a damned good job of it. He has np allegiance to anything but Allah.

So he said "Brussels is in our prayers." My question is, who are you praying to Hussein? I'm pretty sure that he doesn't pray to the God of all creation. I have never believed that he is a Christian.

He's not now nor has he ever been a Christian. He's a lying POS.

I used to roll my eyes at the" Obama Haters" calling him a traitor ...not any more he really is a Smug Ass trator.

When have we ever heard a US President support our allies by saying "they are in our prayers".

I think the answer is forever.

dam are you scraping the bottom of the barrel with this.....i thought steve maggaret was bad.....

When have we ever heard a US President support our allies by saying "they are in our prayers".

How many presidents on the day of an Allie suffering a brutal terror attack....spends the rest of his day watching a baseball game with a communist terrorist dictator instead of coming home to be in DC to support our allies???

Oh. Sounds different huh?

How many presidents on the day of an Allie suffering a brutal terror attack....spends the rest of his day watching a baseball game with a communist terrorist dictator instead of coming home to be in DC to support our allies???

You do know there are telephones now. And I know it sounds incredible but, a president can call anyone on Earth at any time, including our allies. Which you can bet he has.

Conservatives seem far far more interested in how someone 'looks' than what they do. Obama has been hunting down and destroying terrorists nonstop and with great vigor, but he doesn't make the blustery sounds cons need to hear to make them feel safe. So they think the world is ending.

It's alot like a child that is playing near their parents and every now and then has to look back to make sure they are there.

The right won't be satisfied by anything less than an all out call for genocide against Muslims.

You do know there are telephones now. And I know it sounds incredible but, a president can call anyone on Earth at any time, including our allies. Which you can bet he has.

Conservatives seem far far more interested in how someone 'looks' than what they do. Obama has been hunting down and destroying terrorists nonstop and with great vigor, but he doesn't make the blustery sounds cons need to hear to make them feel safe. So they think the world is ending.

It's alot like a child that is playing near their parents and every now and then has to look back to make sure they are there.

Imagery matters dumbass. It's part of leadership.

You know what the scared people of Belgium are being told?? That the American president is in Cuba hanging out with a terrorist dictator watching a baseball game while ISIS is planning the next attack any moment now.

There a reason Bush went to Ground Zero. Bill Clinton showed it after OKC.

Obama decides to watch baseball and eat popcorn with a fucking terrorist dictator in a communist nation.... while our Allies pick up severed limbs and mop up blood from an enemy attack.

Watching liberals try to defend Obama on this disrespectful show of total indifference is pathetic.

You know what the scared people of Belgium are being told?? That the American president is in Cuba hanging out with a terrorist dictator watching a baseball game while ISIS is planning the next attack any moment now.

Obama decides to watch baseball and eat popcorn with a fucking terrorist dictator in a communist nation.... while our Allies pick up severed limbs and mop up blood from an enemy attack.

Then get a Fresca and have a good cry. You people whine about all of life. All of it. You swim in misery like a dog rolls in garbage.

Ok, the rest of us get it, you're miserable people. Keep your misery to yourself, thanks.

Then get a Fresca and have a good cry. You people whine about all of life. All of it. You swim in misery like a dog rolls in garbage.

Ok, the rest of us get it, you're miserable people. Keep your misery to yourself, thanks.

Yeah....liberals are such happy people.....

yea it does buc.....i seen him make a statement on tv.....just like he would have done in DC and then what should he have done?.....sit behind the desk and shuffle papers?....

hey buc right now my son is working and living in the UK.....he said on the news there they havent even mentioned obama or the US.....so why should Belgium?....

I'm no fan of Obama.

But why should he hurry back to DC over an alleged ISIS attack in Brussels? ...... :dunno:

Oh, was that the point he was making? I don't think so.

The point was Obama spent all of 51 seconds addressing the Belgium slaughter. The man is an enemy of the state. You do not care. You have other objectives. Yes, we get it. No one is surprised by your lame retorts.

I see liberals have no fucking clue about symbolism in leadership.

If Obama was in Hawaii or Texas or Canada? Ok. Australia or Japan? Sure.

He's not.

He's in the backyard of a communist terrorist dictatorship watching a baseball game with a tyrant who has sponsored terrorism....and trying to be buddies with him.

This has far more to do with where he IS and has chosen to remain rather than where he isnt.

He's a 90 minute flight away from home. In a terrorist nation....by choice....being friendly to a tyrant. While our allie cleans up body parts.

The right won't be satisfied by anything less than an all out call for genocide against Muslims.
FYI. The right is not looking towards total bullshit artists like you for anything.
Your party's front-runner is Donald Trump

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lmao:

Here. Have a sucker.

Children are not smart enough to realize they do not yet have any brain capability. So a sucker makes them happy.
20150924__p_EAG-L-JAKUBOWICZ-0929~1_GALLERY.jpg

Are you really this stupid? Progressives are the ones obsessed with how someone appears rather than what they do. All they ever talk about is how Obama is so articulate, intelligent, and "nuanced".

Obama's foreign policy has been nothing but a complete disaster. He's aided the Sunni revolution by helping to dispose of moderate governments, like Libya, Egypt, and Syria. Which of course has led to nothing but chaos and war in the Middle East. None of these governments ever attacked us or anyone else, yet for whatever reason Obama wanted their leaders gone. Completely hypocritical since all he and other leftists did was cry about how Saddamn never attacked us so we should had never called for regime change in Iraq.

Obama has continued to help arm and fund our "allies" like Saudi Arabia and Turkey, who in turn are funding and arming ISIS. They are all Sunnis that wish to destroy the moderate Sunni leaders, as well as the Shi'ites in Syria and eventually Iran.

But hey, go ahead and thump your chest about a few ineffective drone bombs dropped on some ISIS targets. Meanwhile ISIS has actually been successful in spreading though out much of the Middle East, dethroned several governments, and carried out several terror attacks in Europe, all on Obama's watch.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back