Unbelievable....Bill Mayer: Palins Audience at Fox is Like a Downs Syndrome Baby.

Well, since it's now in fashion now to bash politicians kids, i'm sure you lib's won't mind me bashin' Obama'a two lil' nappy headed ho's!

You people do realize that that Obama's two lil' crack whore's are nothing more than fried chicken eatin', fingerlickin', moonpie scarfin', Ripple suckin', pole smokin' lil' ghetto tramps, who will drop their drawers for any Joe Biden lookin' white motherfucker with 5 bucks and a bag o' crack!...Yep, those aunt Jemima lookin' lil' hookers can suck it like a Kirby vacuum cleaner, and they gots the big ol' gorilla lookin' lips to prove it!

NOW, that's some funny shit!, eh lib's?....Yesssirrrreeeeee that's some seriously funny "satire" right there!....Come lib's, let me hear it!...Surely you're laughing your looney asses off!

Libs it's only satire.
Yes it was. And it fully worked in proving that lib's are fucking hypocrites. Took less than five minutes for the lil' cockroaches to start piling on.

They just love bashing lil' downs syndrome children. But god forbid you say anything against the great messiahs kids.

They are fucking hypocrites.

It's okay for libs to be as vile and act like heinous human beings to candidates underage children, but commit blashphemy to their golden calf and you should be hanged immeditaely.

the only thing this thread proves, yet again, is that you are a troll, or one of the dumbest, most vile pieces of shit on earth... well, I guess a troll can be described by the latter also.
Speaking of vile pieces of shit, don't you have some poor lil' downs syndrome child you can go make fun of. Maybe kick 'em in the head?

It seems to be a hobby you lib's enjoy partaking in!

Paging Mr. Wicked Jester. Paging Mr. Wicked Jester. Your plane is waiting.
Are you flying the plane?

Fuck that!...We all saw yesterday what happens when moonbats get hold of planes!

I'll be damned if you're ass is gonna fly MY ass straight into a bulding!

No, i prefer REAL pilots, who aren't moonbats. Thanks anyway!

:razz:

Ooooooooooh, that was a good one!

I'm soooooooooo offended!

So what"s the hap's in L.A. this weekend?. You freaks havin' one of them thar freak parades down in Venice or Samo?. You know, the ones where you freaks parade down the street, while guys act like girls, and girls act like guys?

Let me know where it's at, so i can come spit on ya' all!:razz:

Actually, it's a fund raising cheese and wine tasting event for Breast Cancer Research...in Anaheim...but you keep that Classy Compassion coming, Wicked Jester. You just keep it coming.
Yeah, just make sure you get out that fucking check book out and donate, god dammit. It's an important and worthwhile cause. Don't go there thinking you're just going get some free cheese and a buzz. After all, we all know how you lib's are always trying to get free shit!

Strike two...we are one of the organizations DONATING the cheese...and bringing a few good shiraz's too.

You keep it classy and compassion. And don't miss your plane either.

Speaking of vile pieces of shit, don't you have some poor lil' downs syndrome child you can go make fun of. Maybe kick 'em in the head?

It seems to be a hobby you lib's enjoy partaking in!

Paging Mr. Wicked Jester. Paging Mr. Wicked Jester. Your plane is waiting.
Are you flying the plane?

Fuck that!...We all saw yesterday what happens when moonbats get hold of planes!

I'll be damned if you're ass is gonna fly MY ass straight into a bulding!

No, i prefer REAL pilots, who aren't moonbats. Thanks anyway!

And here I didn't think you were THAT stupid. So much for me having higher expectations for you. I will keep it simpler for you from now on....while you are still with us.

People are still watching Bill Mayer? I stopped watching Bill Mayer around the time I stopped watching O'rielly. they are both zealots when it comes to their ideologies. They both say things just to get a reaction out of people.

And anyway Palin's audience are not like down syndrome babies. because down syndrome babies actually have brains and grow up to become functioning and useful members to society. Palin's audience have no brains at all. They will are just about bunch of right wing nuts who do nothing but make America an embarrassment to the world with their brainless heads.

I'll be waiting for Bill Maher, David Letterman and the Family guy to do some jokes with the Obama girls in it.

Those episodes should be comedy gold.

Maher appeals to his lower-intellect audience by stating:
"...while we were off, Sarah Palin agreed to do commentary at Fox News. Which is actually very similar to her day job - talking to a baby with Down Syndrome."
Wow. Just wow! That's got to be the understatement of the year.

And anyway Palin's audience are not like down syndrome babies. because down syndrome babies actually have brains and grow up to become functioning and useful members to society. Palin's audience have no brains at all. They will are just about bunch of right wing nuts who do nothing but make America an embarrassment to the world with their brainless heads.
Good point. Maher was actually complimenting her audience.

The only good thing about the Obama being elected is it's showing the American people just how hateful and vicious the left is and how the Mainstream media is controlled by the Progressive-Democrat party.

Hopefully this will show the people to NEVER vote in a Progressive every again and vote out all the ones in office now..

Well, since it's now in fashion now to bash politicians kids, i'm sure you lib's won't mind me bashin' Obama'a two lil' nappy headed ho's!

You people do realize that that Obama's two lil' crack whore's are nothing more than fried chicken eatin', fingerlickin', moonpie scarfin', Ripple suckin', pole smokin' lil' ghetto tramps, who will drop their drawers for any Joe Biden lookin' white motherfucker with 5 bucks and a bag o' crack!...Yep, those aunt Jemima lookin' lil' hookers can suck it like a Kirby vacuum cleaner, and they gots the big ol' gorilla lookin' lips to prove it!

NOW, that's some funny shit!, eh lib's?....Yesssirrrreeeeee that's some seriously funny "satire" right there!....Come lib's, let me hear it!...Surely you're laughing your looney asses off!
Two questions.

Are you a child molester?
Are you a Republican?

The only good thing about the Obama being elected is it's showing the American people just how hateful and vicious the left is and how the Mainstream media is controlled by the Progressive-Democrat party.

Hopefully this will show the people to NEVER vote in a Progressive every again and vote out all the ones in office now..
I think it is pretty cool that his election exposed just how PC the right really is.

I think it is pretty cool that his election exposed just how PC the right really is.

well it's certainly proving the left could care less about the downtrodden and less capable in our society as they like to crow so much about.

They only care when they feel they can use them for votes.

well it's certainly proving the left could care less about the downtrodden and less capable in our society as they like to crow so much about.

Funny how it seems to be like that in many cases......and funny how the liberals always go after your family now....I thought that was off limits in politics. They defend scum like Maher because they agree with his philosophy of hatred towards anyone who's not a progressive liberal.

Funny how it seems to be like that in many cases......and funny how the liberals always go after your family now....I thought that was off limits in politics. They defend scum like Maher because they agree with his philosophy of hatred towards anyone who's not a progressive liberal.
Patek, the abject failures of this president is causing them to now go after the youngin's. It's an act of desperation, nothing more. It's straight out of the progressives playbook. And they have the audacity to wonder why their twisted agenda is miserably failing?

Last edited:
There are the people who attacked Palin's children and those who defended them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs1dAdrU-EM]YouTube - Maggots eating a dead cow[/ame]

she's worse than a maggot.

That's very interesting that you feel that way about someone with Down Syndrome.

'Family Guy' Actress With Down Syndrome Skewers Sarah Palin | PopEater.com

How dare you for attacking someone with Down Syndrome, you're lower than the low. :eusa_whistle:

you really do fancy yourself a clever one, don't ya.

If she really wanted to get a laugh at someone with Downs Syndrome, she would of made the joke about HERSELF. Instead she used it to attack someone she probably never even met. and who's BABY has downs syndrome.

Forum List

Back