Unbelievable....Bill Mayer: Palins Audience at Fox is Like a Downs Syndrome Baby.

They make the choice cold.

I mean seriously. Either you make the choice to stick your dick in a hot wet pussy, or you make the choice to stick it up some faggots ass.

Same goes for the dykes!

It's a fucking choice!

You talk and think about gay sex more than gay people do. Funny how that is. Makes one wonder, doesn't it? Maybe it beats having to think about other things while standing on that street corner with that cardboard sign, eh?

Last edited:
So what dipshit!.....Did they have that poor soul ripped screaming from the womb?

You know, the way liberals like to do it?

You're a fucking idiot!:cuckoo:

Wicked Jester being "compassionate." :lol::lol::lol:
You're a fucking idiot!....No compassion necessary to make that obvious call.

Now, get that coat hanger out. You freaks just love playing with coat hangers!

More examples of Wicked Jester showing us his "compassionate" side. Isn't he cute? :lol:

I mean seriously. Either you make the choice to stick your dick in a hot wet pussy, or you make the choice to stick it up some faggots ass.

Same goes for the dykes!

It's a fucking choice!

Sorry WJ but if you would do the SLIGHTEST BIT of research you would know that your claim is 100% BULLSHIT!!! They are BORN that way and MASSIVE amounts of FACTUAL DATA PROVES IT!

PHP:
Hey WJ you DO realize that gay people are BORN that way RIGHT!!!??? And before you try to claim they CHOOSE to live that way I encourage you to look at Jane Goodall's research with primates.
So, you're making the case that disgusting gay fucks are the same as primates.

Interesting. Primates do some pretty disgusting things. You know, like eat their own shit and things like that. And, gays do some pretty disgusting things also.

So, yes, I really can't disagree with ya' on that one!:razz:

Let's see, BIGHORN SHEEP also engage in homosexual behavior as do Dolphins whose brain physyology VERY CLOSELY reflects our own.

Same goes for the dykes!

It's a fucking choice!

You talk and think about gay sex more than gay people do. Funny how that is. Makes one wonder, doesn't it? Maybe it beats having to think about other things while standing on that street corner with that cardboard sign, eh?
You mean that cardboard sign that said ''YES ON PROP. 8!"?razz:

That's right, we won!, you freaks lost!

Hey, just doin' my part to keep you freaks in the closet where you belong!

LMAO!

Same goes for the dykes!

It's a fucking choice!

Sorry WJ but if you would do the SLIGHTEST BIT of research you would know that your claim is 100% BULLSHIT!!! They are BORN that way and MASSIVE amounts of FACTUAL DATA PROVES IT!
Yeah, show me that elusive gay gene buddy!

Same goes for the dykes!

It's a fucking choice!

LMAO!

I'm gonna be in the Los Angeles area this weekend. You'll have to tell me what street corner you panhandle on...I'll save some spare change for you.

PHP:
Hey WJ you DO realize that gay people are BORN that way RIGHT!!!??? And before you try to claim they CHOOSE to live that way I encourage you to look at Jane Goodall's research with primates.

Interesting. Primates do some pretty disgusting things. You know, like eat their own shit and things like that. And, gays do some pretty disgusting things also.

Let's see, BIGHORN SHEEP also engage in homosexual behavior as do Dolphins whose brain physyology VERY CLOSELY reflects our own.
So, your point is?

What is obvious, is that bighorn sheep and dolphins CHOOSE to engage in that freakish behavior.

Nothing proven!

LMAO!

I'm gonna be in the Los Angeles area this weekend. You'll have to tell me what street corner you panhandle on...I'll save some spare change for you.
Ooooooooooh, that was a good one!

I'm soooooooooo offended!

So what"s the hap's in L.A. this weekend?. You freaks havin' one of them thar freak parades down in Venice or Samo?. You know, the ones where you freaks parade down the street, while guys act like girls, and girls act like guys?

Let me know where it's at, so i can come spit on ya' all!:razz:

PHP:

So, your point is?

What is obvious, is that bighorn sheep and dolphins CHOOSE to engage in that freakish behavior.

Nothing proven!

ANIMALS CHOOSE their behavior? Wow just WOW!

Well, since it's now in fashion now to bash politicians kids, i'm sure you lib's won't mind me bashin' Obama'a two lil' nappy headed ho's!

You people do realize that that Obama's two lil' crack whore's are nothing more than fried chicken eatin', fingerlickin', moonpie scarfin', Ripple suckin', pole smokin' lil' ghetto tramps, who will drop their drawers for any Joe Biden lookin' white motherfucker with 5 bucks and a bag o' crack!...Yep, those aunt Jemima lookin' lil' hookers can suck it like a Kirby vacuum cleaner, and they gots the big ol' gorilla lookin' lips to prove it!

NOW, that's some funny shit!, eh lib's?....Yesssirrrreeeeee that's some seriously funny "satire" right there!....Come lib's, let me hear it!...Surely you're laughing your looney asses off!

Libs it's only satire.

Well, since it's now in fashion now to bash politicians kids, i'm sure you lib's won't mind me bashin' Obama'a two lil' nappy headed ho's!

You people do realize that that Obama's two lil' crack whore's are nothing more than fried chicken eatin', fingerlickin', moonpie scarfin', Ripple suckin', pole smokin' lil' ghetto tramps, who will drop their drawers for any Joe Biden lookin' white motherfucker with 5 bucks and a bag o' crack!...Yep, those aunt Jemima lookin' lil' hookers can suck it like a Kirby vacuum cleaner, and they gots the big ol' gorilla lookin' lips to prove it!

NOW, that's some funny shit!, eh lib's?....Yesssirrrreeeeee that's some seriously funny "satire" right there!....Come lib's, let me hear it!...Surely you're laughing your looney asses off!

Libs it's only satire.
Yes it was. And it fully worked in proving that lib's are fucking hypocrites. Took less than five minutes for the lil' cockroaches to start piling on.

They just love bashing lil' downs syndrome children. But god forbid you say anything against the great messiahs kids.

Libs it's only satire.
Yes it was. And it fully worked in proving that lib's are fucking hypocrites. Took less than five minutes for the lil' cockroaches to start piling on.

They just love bashing lil' downs syndrome children. But god forbid you say anything against the great messiahs kids.

the only thing this thread proves, yet again, is that you are a troll, or one of the dumbest, most vile pieces of shit on earth... well, I guess a troll can be described by the latter also.

Libs it's only satire.

the only thing this thread proves, yet again, is that you are a troll, or one of the dumbest, most vile pieces of shit on earth... well, I guess a troll can be described by the latter also.
Speaking of vile pieces of shit, don't you have some poor lil' downs syndrome child you can go make fun of. Maybe kick 'em in the head?

It seems to be a hobby you lib's enjoy partaking in!

LMAO!

So what"s the hap's in L.A. this weekend?. You freaks havin' one of them thar freak parades down in Venice or Samo?. You know, the ones where you freaks parade down the street, while guys act like girls, and girls act like guys?

Actually, it's a fund raising cheese and wine tasting event for Breast Cancer Research...in Anaheim...but you keep that Classy Compassion coming, Wicked Jester. You just keep it coming.

Speaking of vile pieces of shit, don't you have some poor lil' downs syndrome child you can go make fun of. Maybe kick 'em in the head?

It seems to be a hobby you lib's enjoy partaking in!

Paging Mr. Wicked Jester. Paging Mr. Wicked Jester. Your plane is waiting.

Same goes for the dykes!

It's a fucking choice!

Yeah, show me that elusive gay gene buddy!

Show us the straight one.

Actually, it's a fund raising cheese and wine tasting event for Breast Cancer Research...in Anaheim...but you keep that Classy Compassion coming, Wicked Jester. You just keep it coming.
Yeah, just make sure you get out that fucking check book out and donate, god dammit. It's an important and worthwhile cause. Don't go there thinking you're just going get some free cheese and a buzz. After all, we all know how you lib's are always trying to get free shit!

:razz:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back