Unbelievable! DJIA closes at 29,030 and the idiot Democrats impeach Trump!

A statute need not be violated to warrant impeachment. Abuse of power is a violation of the publics' trust and is an impeachable offense. Articles of impeachment on abuse of power have been drawn up 3 times now in committee in U.S. history. Nixon, it never made it to the House floor. Clinton, it voted down by the House. Trump, it was passed by the House.

IF, as you say the House voted down impeaching President Clinton, how was he impeached?
I never said the Senate voted down impeaching Clinton. You only think I said that because you're a conservative and conservatives are fucking brain-dead cultists.

Specifically, what did President Donald Trump cover-up?
Do you tRumplings live under rocks?

Major memory loss?

Too much crack?

You kids keep asking me to tell you things that have been in the news for months.

You think that by dodging you're actually getting ahead?

Dude, you're a fucking liar and a reprobate. You can't come up with any crime by Trump, nor can your treasonous, pile of shit party.

This entire farce is designed for one purpose, to corrupt and alter our elections.
Nope. You are asking questions any kid with a TV knows the answer to.

You have no clue either!

tenor%20%281%29-Th.gif

also,,,,we were losing up to 700,000 jobs a month when Obama was President, and yet, he gets a Nobel Peace Prize,,,christ, Obama could of used a portable toilet at some construction site, and he still gets a Nobel
Seems unlike you, the Nobel Committee was able to recognize those job losses were the result of Bush's Great Recession and not Obama.

The Nobel Committee LIKE you are totally ignorant of the role Obama played in the housing bubble issue!

For example Barney Franks ADMITS he was wrong!

Barney Frank Comes Home to the Facts By Larry Kudlow August 21, 2010
For years, Frank was a staunch supporter of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the giant government housing agencies that played such an enormous role in the financial meltdown that thrust the economy into the Great Recession. But in a recent CNBC interview, Frank told me that he was ready to say goodbye to Fannie and Freddie.
"I hope by next year we'll have abolished Fannie and Freddie," he said. Remarkable. And he went on to say that "it was a great mistake to push lower-income people into housing they couldn't afford and couldn't really handle once they had it." He then added, "I had been too sanguine about Fannie and Freddie."
Barney Frank admits truth about Fannie

FACT: Obama represented ACORN during the following lawsuit that did as Barney said...it was a great mistake to push lower-income people into housing they couldn't afford"

So now that I've proven from the mouth of the major protector of FANNIE/FREDDIE that the cause of the housing bubble was what Franks said...
you obviously are very very ignorant of the history of Obama's role in the 1995 ACORN/Citibank decision that started this it was a great mistake to push lower-income people into housing they couldn't afford and couldn't really handle once they had it"!

in the Buycks-Roberson v. Citibank Fed. Sav. Bank, 1994 suit against redlining. Most significant of all, ACORN was the driving force behind a 1995 regulatory revision pushed through by the Clinton Administration that greatly expanded the CRA (Community Reinvestment Act) and laid the groundwork for the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac borne financial crisis we now confront. Barack Obama was the attorney representing ACORN in this effort.
With this new authority, ACORN used its subsidiary, ACORN Housing, to promote subprime loans more aggressively.
-------------------------
In 1999, under pressure from the Clinton administration, Fannie Mae, the nation's largest home mortgage underwriter, relaxed credit requirements on the loans it would purchase from other banks and lenders, hoping that easing these restrictions would result in increased loan availability for minority and low-income buyers.
------------------------------------
Rham Emmanuel, NOW OBAMA CHIEF OF STAFF and Jamie Gorelick were employees and directors of Fannie and freddie took between the two took out over $20 million. Gorelick was appointed Vice Chairman of Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae) from 1997 to 2003. She served alongside former Clinton Administration official Franklin Raines During that period, Fannie Mae developed a $10 billion accounting scandal.
Gorelick took home $26.46 million in the period from 1998 to 2002 (she left in that year, so she wasn’t there for the entire period under investigation).
Of that figure, nearly $15 million came from EPS bonuses.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Invest in Democrats - OpenSecrets News
:boo_hoo14:

And all for a nothing issue! Exactly what "high crimes and misdemeanors" did Trump do? Where is the proof? Yet the proof that Trump wants Americans do have a better life is all around best illustrated by
today's closing OVER 29030 for the DJIA.

Could this have been accomplished under Obama?
NOPE... NOT when you read the attached because basically Obama didn't want America to be better!
Remember he said it would take a magic wand to create jobs. Remember he told the world America had
seen better days. Remember Obama said these exact words on his nomination and you tell me
if this wasn't a "god-like" persona!
the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”
Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."

And yet the truly politically ONLY way to get back to Trump is impeachment.

You are looking at the demise of the Democratic party...

View attachment 300554
An impeachment without a single statutory crime.

They still refuse to admit that they LOST the 2016 election.

That's OK, Trump will hang this around their neck, win the Presidency and with the GOP retaking the House, by by Iran Nancy!

Markets Surge to New Record on Trump Trade News! Up Nearly 267 Points – Investors Ignore Crazy Pelosi’s Sham Impeachment Scam
As per the the Graham Rule, no statutory crime is necessary....

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic, if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role.” ~ Lindsey Graham

The abuse of power was using the power of his office to solicit a foreign leader to investigate a political rival.

Where? There is nothing, as you know, in the letter made public.

How is it an abuse of power to investigate a foreign country about fraud before sending them billions of dollars in aid? Do you really believe that whether an investigation is done is dependent on whether or not that person is a celebrity or politician?

Wow!

I never said the Senate voted down impeaching Clinton. You only think I said that because you're a conservative and conservatives are fucking brain-dead cultists.

Is this NOT your statement?

"Faun"
"A statute need not be violated to warrant impeachment. Abuse of power is a violation of the publics' trust and is an impeachable offense. Articles of impeachment on abuse of power have been drawn up 3 times now in committee in U.S. history. Nixon, it never made it to the House floor. Clinton, it voted down by the House. Trump, it was passed by the House."

The abuse of power was using the power of his office to solicit a foreign leader to investigate a political rival.

How is it an abuse of power to investigate a foreign country about fraud before sending them billions of dollars in aid? Do you really believe that whether an investigation is done is dependent on whether or not that person is a celebrity or politician?

Wow!
There's Impeached Trump's own words, asking a foreign national to investigate a political rival.

"Faun"
"A statute need not be violated to warrant impeachment. Abuse of power is a violation of the publics' trust and is an impeachable offense. Articles of impeachment on abuse of power have been drawn up 3 times now in committee in U.S. history. Nixon, it never made it to the House floor. Clinton, it voted down by the House. Trump, it was passed by the House."
Holyfuckingshit, you cons are completely insane. :cuckoo:

Nutjob.... that was just one article.

face-palm-gif.278959

Wow!
There's Impeached Trump's own words, asking a foreign national to investigate a political rival.

NO quid pro quo!

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama tried to secretly send Iran $1.5 BILLION IN CASH, in the dead of night along with lifting sanctions on another $50 BILLION, and he did not ask for anything in return?

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-animated-gif-6-Th.gif

"Faun"

face-palm-gif.278959

I'M a nutjob but this was your admitted statement. Clinton, it voted down by the House.

also,,,,we were losing up to 700,000 jobs a month when Obama was President, and yet, he gets a Nobel Peace Prize,,,christ, Obama could of used a portable toilet at some construction site, and he still gets a Nobel
Seems unlike you, the Nobel Committee was able to recognize those job losses were the result of Bush's Great Recession and not Obama.

The Nobel Committee LIKE you are totally ignorant of the role Obama played in the housing bubble issue!

For years, Frank was a staunch supporter of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the giant government housing agencies that played such an enormous role in the financial meltdown that thrust the economy into the Great Recession. But in a recent CNBC interview, Frank told me that he was ready to say goodbye to Fannie and Freddie.
"I hope by next year we'll have abolished Fannie and Freddie," he said. Remarkable. And he went on to say that "it was a great mistake to push lower-income people into housing they couldn't afford and couldn't really handle once they had it." He then added, "I had been too sanguine about Fannie and Freddie."

FACT: Obama represented ACORN during the following lawsuit that did as Barney said...it was a great mistake to push lower-income people into housing they couldn't afford"

So now that I've proven from the mouth of the major protector of FANNIE/FREDDIE that the cause of the housing bubble was what Franks said...
you obviously are very very ignorant of the history of Obama's role in the 1995 ACORN/Citibank decision that started this it was a great mistake to push lower-income people into housing they couldn't afford and couldn't really handle once they had it"!

in the Buycks-Roberson v. Citibank Fed. Sav. Bank, 1994 suit against redlining. Most significant of all, ACORN was the driving force behind a 1995 regulatory revision pushed through by the Clinton Administration that greatly expanded the CRA (Community Reinvestment Act) and laid the groundwork for the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac borne financial crisis we now confront. Barack Obama was the attorney representing ACORN in this effort.
With this new authority, ACORN used its subsidiary, ACORN Housing, to promote subprime loans more aggressively.
In 1999, under pressure from the Clinton administration, Fannie Mae, the nation's largest home mortgage underwriter, relaxed credit requirements on the loans it would purchase from other banks and lenders, hoping that easing these restrictions would result in increased loan availability for minority and low-income buyers.
Rham Emmanuel, NOW OBAMA CHIEF OF STAFF and Jamie Gorelick were employees and directors of Fannie and freddie took between the two took out over $20 million. Gorelick was appointed Vice Chairman of Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae) from 1997 to 2003. She served alongside former Clinton Administration official Franklin Raines During that period, Fannie Mae developed a $10 billion accounting scandal.
Gorelick took home $26.46 million in the period from 1998 to 2002 (she left in that year, so she wasn’t there for the entire period under investigation).

That's your response? Really? Makes sense that people like you have NO substance. NO FACTS. Just irresponsible statements that have to cleared up
with facts, links...i.e. SUBSTANTIATION!
Everything I wrote above is substantiated and your response? Something a sixth grader would do!

Major memory loss?

Too much crack?

You kids keep asking me to tell you things that have been in the news for months.

Dude, you're a fucking liar and a reprobate. You can't come up with any crime by Trump, nor can your treasonous, pile of shit party.

This entire farce is designed for one purpose, to corrupt and alter our elections.

You have no clue either!

tenor%20%281%29-Th.gif
I went through the whole thing a dozen times when this crap started. I'm.not playing the stupid game anymore. If you still don't know what's going on its not my problem.

Major memory loss?

Too much crack?

And yet, you can't provide an answer, nor could the traitor scum of your vile party.

[

Oh shit, that's terrible.

{
The May 4 letter requests that Lutsenko answer three questions, which include inquiries about whether the office did attempt to "restrict cooperation" with Mueller's probe and "if so, why?"
It also asks if anyone from the Trump administration encouraged "Ukrainian government or law enforcement officials not to cooperate" with Mueller's investigation, and if that probe was "raised in any way during discussions between your government and US officials, including around the meeting of Presidents Trump and Poroshenko in New York in 2017," a reference to Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko.
Mueller is investigating Russia's attempts to influence the 2016 US presidential election and is looking into any potential ties between Trump campaign associates and Russia's efforts. Trump has repeatedly denied any collusion.
"As strong advocates for a robust and close relationship with Ukraine, we believe that our cooperation should extend to such legal matters, regardless of politics," the three senators wrote.}

Senators ask about Ukraine involvement in Robert Mueller probe - CNNPolitics

You fucking fraud.

And all for a nothing issue! Exactly what "high crimes and misdemeanors" did Trump do? Where is the proof? Yet the proof that Trump wants Americans do have a better life is all around best illustrated by
today's closing OVER 29030 for the DJIA.

Could this have been accomplished under Obama?
NOPE... NOT when you read the attached because basically Obama didn't want America to be better!
Remember he said it would take a magic wand to create jobs. Remember he told the world America had
seen better days. Remember Obama said these exact words on his nomination and you tell me
if this wasn't a "god-like" persona!
the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”
Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."

And yet the truly politically ONLY way to get back to Trump is impeachment.

You are looking at the demise of the Democratic party...

View attachment 300554
An impeachment without a single statutory crime.

They still refuse to admit that they LOST the 2016 election.

That's OK, Trump will hang this around their neck, win the Presidency and with the GOP retaking the House, by by Iran Nancy!

Markets Surge to New Record on Trump Trade News! Up Nearly 267 Points – Investors Ignore Crazy Pelosi’s Sham Impeachment Scam
As per the the Graham Rule, no statutory crime is necessary....

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic, if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role.” ~ Lindsey Graham

So, you've been programmed to admit there is no crime? I guess the techs updating your code know that the Americans are going to make a point of this.

However, there is still the problem of election tampering. Since this fraud of an impeachment has no other purpose. How will you Communist traitor pigs explain that away? :dunno:

Wow!

Illegal?

It's the statutory duty of the executive branch to ensure that funds disbursed are not embezzled. This is like a defense attorney demanding a cop be put in jail for infringing on a robbers right to make a living by stopping a robbery.

Fact:

Joe Biden was in charge of disbursing $3 billion in American foreign aid to Ukraine.

$1.8 billion of that money was given to the shell company Burisma. AFTER the money was disbursed, Burisma put Hunter Biden, Paul Pelosi Jr., and Chris Heinz of their board of directors. paying the 3 over $10 million.

The $1.8 billion vanished with no indication of where it went.

Conclusion:

Burisma was the center of a massive embezzlement scheme where crooked politicians used their children as mules to funnel massive kickbacks When president Trump demanded that Ukraine investigate this open fraud it interfered with the massive embezzlement scheme that Obama/Clinton had set up through Alexandra Chalupa.

"Faun"

face-palm-gif.278959

Faun... what is the difference between these two well known videos from Trump's actions?

As Obama was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time - “particularly with missile defense” - until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.
I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.
This is my last election ... After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.
“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.
Obama tells Russia's Medvedev more flexibility after election

So didn't Obama as a favor and in exchange Obama would have more "flexibility,"
So why wasn't Obama impeached for promising more "flexibility," to the Russians?
  • Because Obama is black.
  • A Democrat.
  • A favorite of the MSM as this chart shows.
  • Because Obama is black.
And what is Biden asking for:
"I (Biden) looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours.
If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.)
He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time
FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

Please tell me what the differences are?

oh wait... Trump is a former Democrat now GOP President and Biden/Obama are Democrats... That is the ONLY difference!

Wow!

So?

{It got almost no attention, but in May [2018], CNN reported that Sens. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.), Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.) and Patrick J. Leahy (D-Vt.) wrote a letter to Ukraine’s prosecutor general, Yuriy Lutsenko, expressing concern at the closing of four investigations they said were critical to the Mueller probe. In the letter, they implied that their support for U.S. assistance to Ukraine was at stake. Describing themselves as “strong advocates for a robust and close relationship with Ukraine,” the Democratic senators declared, “We have supported [the] capacity-building process and are disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have cast aside these [democratic] principles to avoid the ire of President Trump,” before demanding Lutsenko “reverse course and halt any efforts to impede cooperation with this important investigation.”}

There's Dick Durban and Patrick Leahy's words asking a foreign national to investigate a political rival.

Have your programmers coded a response to whether the Stalinist party views embezzlement as a right that can never be infringed?

That's your response? Really? Makes sense that people like you have NO substance. NO FACTS. Just irresponsible statements that have to cleared up
with facts, links...i.e. SUBSTANTIATION!
Everything I wrote above is substantiated and your response? Something a sixth grader would do!

Fawn isn't a person. Fawn is a deep fake, an artificial stupidity routine, a bot.

LOL

Actually, that's what it bottomed out at from Bush's Great Recession in little over a month after Obama entered office. It ended up about 19800 when Obama left office.

That's a 200% increase.

The DJIA was around 14,000 before the Democrat caused housing/mortgage/financial meltdown. So let's be real, failed former President Barack Hussein Obama oversaw the slowest recovery from a recession in history. We spent $1 TRILLION on a needless recovery package that sent us on the way with TRILLION DOLLAR deficits for years. How was that a good thing?

So, in fact, President Obama raised the DJIA from 14,000 to 19,800. A modest increase over eight years.

Where did you get the figure $1 TRILLION? Also you evidently NEVER heard about QE1,QE2, & QE3!

Also IN SPITE of TARP being paid back with a profit, Obama blew that money while at the same time reducing our military's quality through reduced funding!
FACTS:https://projects.propublica.org/bailout/
Screen Shot 2020-01-18 at 10.18.10 AM.png

Forum List

Back