Unbelievable Propaganda

Get a load of this article:

The article:
Pro-Trump rioters plan second act — but not just in Washington

From the article:

"Federal and state law enforcement agencies are bracing for violence planned by radical conservatives and extremists in Washington in the days before the inauguration."

OP Commentary:

Take a close look at the photograph at the beginning of this article. What is wrong with this picture? It is a picture of British soldier armed with an SA80 rifle. Also note the building in the background. What the hell is our media trying to say here? What wool are they trying to pull over our eyes? Out of this world propaganda.

The liberals with their friends in the media are just trying to discourage masses of people showing up next Wednesday to show their disdain for Sleepy Joe. Did you see where they are closing off the "Mall" in Washington? Its like a new version of Red China's Forbidden City.
The day to show up was 11/3/2020 and you lost.

We now see what your "disdain" looks like last week and the police will handle it better this time.

Thanks, to you red ass idiots.

Just because the election is over, doesn't mean that people are required to bend a knee and pledge fealty to Biden. This is still America, and protesting injustice is what Democracy looks like.
Protest is fine with me.

Insurrection based on a Big Lie isn't.

I am against violence, and so is President Trump. 100,000 protesters loudly demanding the resignation of Sleepy Joe and the Hoe is what Democracy looks like. And even if you disagree with that sentiment, you have to agree that its a patriotic non-violent protest.
_116399959_gettyimages-1230464924.jpg

Jail time!

There is no violence in this pic. Its what democracy looks like.

Get a load of this article:

The article:
Pro-Trump rioters plan second act — but not just in Washington

From the article:

"Federal and state law enforcement agencies are bracing for violence planned by radical conservatives and extremists in Washington in the days before the inauguration."

OP Commentary:

Take a close look at the photograph at the beginning of this article. What is wrong with this picture? It is a picture of British soldier armed with an SA80 rifle. Also note the building in the background. What the hell is our media trying to say here? What wool are they trying to pull over our eyes? Out of this world propaganda.

The liberals with their friends in the media are just trying to discourage masses of people showing up next Wednesday to show their disdain for Sleepy Joe. Did you see where they are closing off the "Mall" in Washington? Its like a new version of Red China's Forbidden City.
The day to show up was 11/3/2020 and you lost.

We now see what your "disdain" looks like last week and the police will handle it better this time.

Thanks, to you red ass idiots.

Just because the election is over, doesn't mean that people are required to bend a knee and pledge fealty to Biden. This is still America, and protesting injustice is what Democracy looks like.
Protest is fine with me.

Insurrection based on a Big Lie isn't.

I am against violence, and so is President Trump. 100,000 protesters loudly demanding the resignation of Sleepy Joe and the Hoe is what Democracy looks like. And even if you disagree with that sentiment, you have to agree that its a patriotic non-violent protest.
_116399959_gettyimages-1230464924.jpg

Jail time!

There is no violence in this pic. Its what democracy looks like.
MJYFI7NVIBHGZN4HZVVFCNRNYY.jpg

How can they do this? And does Trump scare them that much? They have spent fours trying to destroy him and he picked up 12 million more voters. Gluttons for punishment and a waste of time, which is money. They now have a country to run.

Democrats are pathetic.

How can they do this? And does Trump scare them that much? They have spent fours trying to destroy him and he picked up 12 million more voters. Gluttons for punishment and a waste of time, which is money. They now have a country to run.

Democrats are pathetic.

Is Congress allowed to pass a law directed at a single person? Doesn't sound very constitutional- although I'm not a legal expert.

Democrats are pathetic.

Is Congress allowed to pass a law directed at a single person? Doesn't sound very constitutional- although I'm not a legal expert.
It sounds more like the Inquisition.

The article is a crock of lies being spawned by Democrat-sympathetic members of the FBI, and magnified by the MSM. There is nothing on social media about "armed protesters" showing up at the state capitols on inauguration day.
Now why would a MAGArat makes claims he couldn' possibly have knowledge of?

I mean the fact that this MAGArat has supported the attack on the Capitol isn't "informing" his claims...right?

But the article in the OP is very interesting. Hopefully LE is ready for these MAGArats this time

Forum List

Back