Unbelievers live in fear of death. and you?

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
Unbelievers live in fear of death. and you?==BELIEVERS can say==For to me, living means opportunities for Christ, and dying—well, that’s better yet! 22 But if living will give me more opportunities to win people to Christ, then I really don’t know which is better, to live or die! 23 Sometimes I want to live, and at other times I don’t, for I long to go and be with Christ. How much happier for me than being here! 24 But the fact is that I can be of more help to you by staying!

25 Yes, I am still needed down here, and so I feel certain I will be staying on earth a little longer, to help you grow and become happy in your faith; 26 my staying will make you glad and give you reason to glorify Christ Jesus for keeping me safe when I return to visit you again.

27 But whatever happens to me, remember always to live as Christians should, so that whether I ever see you again or not, I will keep on hearing good reports that you are standing side by side with one strong purpose—to tell the Good News 28 fearlessly, no matter what your enemies may do. They will see this as a sign of their downfall, but for you it will be a clear sign from God that he is with you, and that he has given you eternal life with him.
Philippians 1:21-28

I live in stark surprise that you somehow manage to earn enough income to afford an internet service provider.

Believers= Your attitude should be the kind that was shown us by Jesus Christ, 6 who, though he was God, did not demand and cling to his rights as God, 7 but laid aside his mighty power and glory, taking the disguise of a slave and becoming like men. 8 And he humbled himself even further, going so far as actually to die a criminal’s death on a cross.

9 Yet it was because of this that God raised him up to the heights of heaven and gave him a name which is above every other name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Philippians 2:5-11

So you read this scripture and see a man living in fear of death ??????????Unbelievers live in fear of death. and you?==BELIEVERS can say==For to me, living means opportunities for Christ, and dying—well, that’s better yet! 22 But if living will give me more opportunities to win people to Christ, then I really don’t know which is better, to live or die! 23 Sometimes I want to live, and at other times I don’t, for I long to go and be with Christ. How much happier for me than being here! 24 But the fact is that I can be of more help to you by staying!

25 Yes, I am still needed down here, and so I feel certain I will be staying on earth a little longer, to help you grow and become happy in your faith; 26 my staying will make you glad and give you reason to glorify Christ Jesus for keeping me safe when I return to visit you again.

27 But whatever happens to me, remember always to live as Christians should, so that whether I ever see you again or not, I will keep on hearing good reports that you are standing side by side with one strong purpose—to tell the Good News 28 fearlessly, no matter what your enemies may do. They will see this as a sign of their downfall, but for you it will be a clear sign from God that he is with you, and that he has given you eternal life with him.

Last edited:
Your title describes the very origins of faith itself.
Fear.
Well done.

And the fact that he feverishly posts mazillions of these fear threads shows just how terrified he is. After all - no one else talks about how scared they are. Only gizmo does that.

Poor guy. He probably types all this garbage from under mommy's bed.

Why would you think a son of GOD would live in fear??? iI just posted to you the words of a believer saying there was no fear!!!

The ultimate in unprovable subjects and therefore a Religious discussion.

Looking forward to the after-life as described in the ancient stories that tell the tale of Abraham's God, eh?

I can dig it. I once believed.

I just find life a bit bigger than the last 6,000 years these days.

If I was a betting man I'd bet on going to sleep and never waking up - Software wholly dependent on Hardware for existence; but there's nothing more I can bet than the enjoyment of the existence that I KNOW I get.

`

Unbelievers live in fear of death. and you?==BELIEVERS can say==For to me, living means opportunities for Christ, and dying—well, that’s better yet! 22 But if living will give me more opportunities to win people to Christ, then I really don’t know which is better, to live or die! 23 Sometimes I want to live, and at other times I don’t, for I long to go and be with Christ. How much happier for me than being here! 24 But the fact is that I can be of more help to you by staying!

AND you live in fear of mental health professionals. Clearly you live in some relative's basement. I hope you are not as dangerous as that freak that killed his mom and all those grade school kids.

Looking forward to the after-life as described in the ancient stories that tell the tale of Abraham's God, eh?

If I was a betting man I'd bet on going to sleep and never waking up - Software wholly dependent on Hardware for existence; but there's nothing more I can bet than the enjoyment of the existence that I KNOW I get.

`

You are very wrong,you bet your eternity and you have already lost,your only hope is to confess and repent now and accept JESUS as your Lord and Savior.

`

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUP4dCucVnY]Big Time - Peter Gabriel - YouTube[/ame]

Unbelievers live in fear of death. and you?

Not since my kids were grown. :thup:

And even then it was more practical, than a fear of what lay beyond.

GOOD!!! Because death will come and if you chose to die as a sin loving, God's love rejecting unbeliever you will face an eternity in hell!!

:rolleyes:

According to WHO?!? The men who teach the words penned so long ago in the Torah, The New Testament and The Koran?

I have to smile... remembering myself back in my Bible Thumpin' days...

You do whatever you need to help you sleep at night, Brother! I'll do the same.

:beer: ( Insert your preferred Deity here ) Bless 21st Century America!​

Not since my kids were grown. :thup:

And even then it was more practical, than a fear of what lay beyond.

GOOD!!! Because death will come and if you chose to die as a sin loving, God's love rejecting unbeliever you will face an eternity in hell!!

:rolleyes:

According to WHO?!? The men who teach the words penned so long ago in the Torah, The New Testament and The Koran?

I have to smile... remembering myself back in my Bible Thumpin' days...

You do whatever you need to help you sleep at night, Brother! I'll do the same.

:beer: ( Insert your preferred Deity here ) Bless 21st Century America!​

Why allow satan to blind you?? GET INTO THE WORD OF GOD and seek truth,as GOD for His help. God will answer that prayer 100%

Forum List

Back