🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Uncomfortable FACT about Ferguson for conservatives...

Conservatives can protect themselves with their guns and their brains. Second of all, Conservatives accept government agency when it comes to the general welfare (roads, military, hospitals etc..) Get your head out of your ass.
Well they were sure screaming bloody murder for Mommy Big Government to protect them from Ebola now weren't they? No guns or brains were mentioned.

Ebola= deadly disease, preventable by not allowing infected in. It is called common sense- something libs have none of.
It's called you guys being gun-loving pussies, running to Mommy when the serious shit starts. And why, because only Mommy Big Government can handle that shit.

you fucking idiot. Why don't you invite some poor africans with ebola into your house. Are you this stupid or are you just a troll?

It's wise to put all there of them on ignore. because that is all you'll you get from them.
the Occupier is an Obama/Democrat goon who thinks they are cool because they go take over peoples property and hurt their business. the other two are just ugly trolls
Steph, good for two things, three if she'll take it up the ass. Go ahead, be a pussy, most of you are.

No, you are a stupid fuck who doesn't know how Grand Jury proceedings work.

Happy Thanksgiving and try not to assault any cops now, you hear?

I did it verbally just once, it did not end well for me.

But you're still alive. I wish all people could live to learn from their mistakes, including Michael Brown. I mean that. Nobody's celebrating his death.
The fuck they aren't Chief Sellout. The GOP base thinks the only good ****** is a dead one.

It is absolutely amazing to me that you people deny that it's the responsibility of the police to establish and maintain a good relationship with the community they serve. What do you think, that the police can behave in any way they choose, and the people are supposed to insure they create and maintain a good relattionship with the police. That's absurd. Obviously none of you have studied law enforcement, not even a little. Or you are all being totally intellectually dishonest.

Not the least bit absurd. It's my responsibility to act lawfully and cooperate with law enforcement as needed. It's not the job of law enforcement to accommodate me if I'm lawless. Their job is to enforce the law. Period. Your Leftist stupidity of cops holding blacks to a different standard than other races is what's absurd and unamerican.
It has nothing whatsoever to do with me. I didn't make this up. It has nothing to do with being leftist. It is in all the materials when you study law enforcement. It has to do with what those who teach and develop law enforcement strategies and behavior believe. Has nothing to do with my opinion: it is common knowledge and in all law enforcement textbooks and training manuals.

But you're still alive. I wish all people could live to learn from their mistakes, including Michael Brown. I mean that. Nobody's celebrating his death.

Mr. Brown assaulted him in his car, went for his gun and then still charged at him.

Mr.Brown got exactly what he deserved.

You're still here so I guess Wilson was still buying donuts at the time...

We know you take it up the ass.
Not me but your Mommy loves it, the bigger and darker the better.

It is absolutely amazing to me that you people deny that it's the responsibility of the police to establish and maintain a good relationship with the community they serve. What do you think, that the police can behave in any way they choose, and the people are supposed to insure they create and maintain a good relattionship with the police. That's absurd. Obviously none of you have studied law enforcement, not even a little. Or you are all being totally intellectually dishonest.

Not the least bit absurd. It's my responsibility to act lawfully and cooperate with law enforcement as needed. It's not the job of law enforcement to accommodate me if I'm lawless. Their job is to enforce the law. Period. Your Leftist stupidity of cops holding blacks to a different standard than other races is what's absurd and unamerican.
It has nothing whatsoever to do with me. I didn't make this up. It has nothing to do with being leftist. It is in all the materials when you study law enforcement. It has to do with what those who teach and develop law enforcement strategies and behavior believe. Has nothing to do with my opinion: it is common knowledge and in all law enforcement textbooks and training manuals.

Which say to develop ties with the community, not overlook lawlessness because according to the Law of the Soft Bigotry Of Low Expectations, blacks can't be be held to the same standard of behavior as whites. I think you're reading Leftist narratives into police training books that aren't actually there.

Sorry dude......your proclivities are well known here.

Yeah I have no clue how the court system works. Its not like I have dealt with the courts for the past 7 years.

oh wait.

you do realize that 95% or so of people in the courts plead guilty because they *gasp* actually committed the crime they are accused of?

Empty statistics without any evidence. The Grand Jury in this case was a travesty of justice. But folks on the right are oblivious to anything government does wrong when it comes to arresting, prosecuting and incarcerating human beings.

How was this a "travesty of justice", because it didn't go your way? Were the jurors racist? Do the facts even matter to bigots like you?

Do proper procedures and true justice matter to you? Or is it your blind allegiance to government when it protects thugs with badges?

Justice Scalia Explains What Was Wrong With The Ferguson Grand Jury

Justice Antonin Scalia, in the 1992 Supreme Court case of United States v. Williams, explained what the role of a grand jury has been for hundreds of years.

It is the grand jury’s function not ‘to enquire … upon what foundation [the charge may be] denied,’ or otherwise to try the suspect’s defenses, but only to examine ‘upon what foundation [the charge] is made’ by the prosecutor. Respublica v. Shaffer, 1 Dall. 236 (O. T. Phila. 1788); see also F. Wharton, Criminal Pleading and Practice § 360, pp. 248-249 (8th ed. 1880). As a consequence, neither in this country nor in England has the suspect under investigation by the grand jury ever been thought to have a right to testify or to have exculpatory evidence presented.

This passage was first highlighted by attorney Ian Samuel, a former clerk to Justice Scalia.

In contrast, McCulloch allowed Wilson to testify for hours before the grand jury and presented them with every scrap of exculpatory evidence available. In his press conference, McCulloch said that the grand jury did not indict because eyewitness testimony that established Wilson was acting in self-defense was contradicted by other exculpatory evidence. What McCulloch didn’t say is that he was under no obligation to present such evidence to the grand jury. The only reason one would present such evidence is to reduce the chances that the grand jury would indict Darren Wilson.

Compare Justice Scalia’s description of the role of the grand jury to what the prosecutors told the Ferguson grand jury before they started their deliberations:

And you must find probable cause to believe that Darren Wilson did not act in lawful self-defense and you must find probable cause to believe that Darren Wilson did not use lawful force in making an arrest. If you find those things, which is kind of like finding a negative, you cannot return an indictment on anything or true bill unless you find both of those things. Because both are complete defenses to any offense and they both have been raised in his, in the evidence.

So are you saying that the prosecutor should have only presented the witnesses that were proven liars by the forensics? Ever heard of malicious prosecution?

Mr. Brown assaulted him in his car, went for his gun and then still charged at him.

No he didn't deserve to get shot. Getting shot was the tragic corollary of his decision to force a cop to defend himself. I wish he survived to learn from this, it's what God wants for everyone.

Sorry dude......your proclivities are well known here.
No, it's just your fear of faggots, and faggots bother me not at all.

Last edited:

No he didn't deserve to get shot. Getting shot was the tragic corollary of his decision to force a cop to defend himself. I wish he survived to learn from this, it's what God wants for everyone.

Of course he did.

The moment he assaulted the policeman his Karma was set....even at that point he had the right to back off and live but he did not have the ability.

Conservatives are supporting Law and Order over Criminals and Lawlessness. Conservatism isn't about Freedom or Small Government. It's about Order and properly focused Government.

Except when it comes to criminals who don't pay their range fees and allows armed NRA activists to scare off said government that is trying to enforce the law. Other than that, yeah, conservatives are all about supporting law and order over criminals.

Forum List

Back