🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Uncomfortable FACT about Ferguson for conservatives...

Happy Thanksgiving and try not to assault any cops now, you hear?

I did it verbally just once, it did not end well for me.

But you're still alive. I wish all people could live to learn from their mistakes, including Michael Brown. I mean that. Nobody's celebrating his death.

Mr. Brown assaulted him in his car, went for his gun and then still charged at him.

Mr.Brown got exactly what he deserved.

No he didn't deserve to get shot. Getting shot was the tragic corollary of his decision to force a cop to defend himself. I wish he survived to learn from this, it's what God wants for everyone.

Of course he did.

The moment he assaulted the policeman his Karma was set....even at that point he had the right to back off and live but he did not have the ability.
Karma had nothing to do with. Just another whitey cop playing hero, and another black kid dies.

It is absolutely amazing to me that you people deny that it's the responsibility of the police to establish and maintain a good relationship with the community they serve. What do you think, that the police can behave in any way they choose, and the people are supposed to insure they create and maintain a good relattionship with the police. That's absurd. Obviously none of you have studied law enforcement, not even a little. Or you are all being totally intellectually dishonest.

Not the least bit absurd. It's my responsibility to act lawfully and cooperate with law enforcement as needed. It's not the job of law enforcement to accommodate me if I'm lawless. Their job is to enforce the law. Period. Your Leftist stupidity of cops holding blacks to a different standard than other races is what's absurd and unamerican.
It has nothing whatsoever to do with me. I didn't make this up. It has nothing to do with being leftist. It is in all the materials when you study law enforcement. It has to do with what those who teach and develop law enforcement strategies and behavior believe. Has nothing to do with my opinion: it is common knowledge and in all law enforcement textbooks and training manuals.

Which say to develop ties with the community, not overlook lawlessness because according to the Law of the Soft Bigotry Of Low Expectations, blacks can't be be held to the same standard of behavior as whites. I think you're reading Leftist narratives into police training books that aren't actually there.
I never said word one about overlooking lawlessness. I said it is the responsbility of the police department to create and maintain a good working relationship with the community they serve. If, in Ferguson such a relationship existed, the death of Michael Brown would most likely not have taken place. The officer would have behaved differently. Michael would have behaved differently.

It is absolutely amazing to me that you people deny that it's the responsibility of the police to establish and maintain a good relationship with the community they serve. What do you think, that the police can behave in any way they choose, and the people are supposed to insure they create and maintain a good relattionship with the police. That's absurd. Obviously none of you have studied law enforcement, not even a little. Or you are all being totally intellectually dishonest.

Not the least bit absurd. It's my responsibility to act lawfully and cooperate with law enforcement as needed. It's not the job of law enforcement to accommodate me if I'm lawless. Their job is to enforce the law. Period. Your Leftist stupidity of cops holding blacks to a different standard than other races is what's absurd and unamerican.
It has nothing whatsoever to do with me. I didn't make this up. It has nothing to do with being leftist. It is in all the materials when you study law enforcement. It has to do with what those who teach and develop law enforcement strategies and behavior believe. Has nothing to do with my opinion: it is common knowledge and in all law enforcement textbooks and training manuals.

Which say to develop ties with the community, not overlook lawlessness because according to the Law of the Soft Bigotry Of Low Expectations, blacks can't be be held to the same standard of behavior as whites. I think you're reading Leftist narratives into police training books that aren't actually there.
I never said word one about overlooking lawlessness. I said it is the responsbility of the police department to create and maintain a good working relationship with the community they serve. If, in Ferguson such a relationship existed, the death of Michael Brown would most likely not have taken place. The officer would have behaved differently. Michael would have behaved differently.

Really? Cops wouldn't defend their lives and criminals would suddenly see the error of their way and not attack cops?

Smells like bullshit.

Happy Thanksgiving and try not to assault any cops now, you hear?

But you're still alive. I wish all people could live to learn from their mistakes, including Michael Brown. I mean that. Nobody's celebrating his death.

Mr. Brown assaulted him in his car, went for his gun and then still charged at him.

No he didn't deserve to get shot. Getting shot was the tragic corollary of his decision to force a cop to defend himself. I wish he survived to learn from this, it's what God wants for everyone.

Of course he did.

The moment he assaulted the policeman his Karma was set....even at that point he had the right to back off and live but he did not have the ability.
He made getting shot inevitable, that doesn't mean he deserved it as you claim.

Conservatives bitch about the government but they always cry the loudest for it to protect them when the shit hits the fan.
WHO IN THE FUCK IS CRYING ABOUT PROTECTING GOVERNMENT, you IGNORANT fucking PROGTARD, MORON?

The entire issue is a BLACK THUG ROBBED A STORE, then ROUGHED UP THE CLERK, then BEAT ON A COP AND GOT SHOT. What fucking part about that is CONSERVATIVES CRYING TO PROTECT THE GOVERNMENT?

You fucking people are ABSOLUTELY, MOTHER FUCKING, OFF YOUR ROCKERS MELTING DOWN LYING.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUZ... GIVE ME A BREAK.
Wow! An all caps meltdown this early in morning. The entire issue is not the single incident that sparked this strife but decades of asshole cops treating the black community like garbage. At this point the Brown shooting is almost a side note to the greater problem of militant police regularly getting away with brutality and murder because they wear a badge. A lot of people on both sides of this have acted terribly but the question of bad police conduct has been allowed to fester for so long that they have lost the moral high ground that is necessary to do their job.

If that were truly what this is about, why choose this case when it is clear that a very large angry young man, unprovoked, assaulted and overpowered a police officer who then shot him multiple in self defense (as a rule, police use a high level of restraint in the discharge of their firearms, and are trained that if they are to use it, they use it as a last resort, to shoot to kill - it is, after all, a lethal weapon)? A couple of dozen of police officers have died in very similar circumstances this year, and yet no one is rioting in their defense. I wonder why that is? I don't deny that there have been instances of police brutality, even against other than black people. But that does not justify singling out a case where a police officer acted in his own defense resulting in a young black man being shot and making a media event out of it.

Of course he did.

liberals are nothing if not DRAMATIC. they really shouldn't be elected to be in charge of running our government or our lives

Conservatives are supporting Law and Order over Criminals and Lawlessness. Conservatism isn't about Freedom or Small Government. It's about Order and properly focused Government.

Except when it comes to criminals who don't pay their range fees and allows armed NRA activists to scare off said government that is trying to enforce the law. Other than that, yeah, conservatives are all about supporting law and order over criminals.

Look at this picture. Was this in Ferguson Missouri or Clive Bundy's ranch?
Ferguson-Fire-Burns.jpg

Just so we get this fact clear going forward...

YOU folks on the right are supporting GOVERNMENT over individuals and over people.

However you want to twist it, that is an irrefutable FACT...

The history of mankind has been a struggle between those who want to increase freedom, opportunity and rights to all people and those who want to restrict them. The people who have always fought to increase freedom, opportunity and rights are liberals. The people who have fought to restrict them are conservatives.

You mindless drone laughable lolberals are supporting fiction based racism over facts.

THAT'S a fact, bitch.

Try to let a fact sink into that cesspool waste of a mind in your pitiable noggin:

A police officer shooting a bully skell who has tried to grab his gun and who is charging the cop is not a cop who is acting irresponsibly or unreasonably.

Sorry that the fucking dumbass kid got his dopey ass killed. But blaming anybody but HIM for the consequences of his own dumbass thug behavior is absurd. It's so fucking pathetic, we expect it from you mindless drone drooling stupid libbies.

YOU folks on the right are supporting GOVERNMENT over individuals and over people.

The history of mankind has been a struggle between those who want to increase freedom, opportunity and rights to all people and those who want to restrict them. The people who have always fought to increase freedom, opportunity and rights are liberals. The people who have fought to restrict them are conservatives.
You are nothing but a POS Liar. This OP is BULL SHIT.

The child mind chimes in...

I guess my reply at your level of intelligence has to be "I know you are, but what am I"
You're an idiot.

You mindless drone laughable lolberals are supporting fiction based racism over facts.

THAT'S a fact, bitch.

Try to let a fact sink into that cesspool waste of a mind in your pitiable noggin:

A police officer shooting a bully skell who has tried to grab his gun and who is charging the cop is not a cop who is acting irresponsibly or unreasonably.

Sorry that the fucking dumbass kid got his dopey ass killed. But blaming anybody but HIM for the consequences of his own dumbass thug behavior is absurd. It's so fucking pathetic, we expect it from you mindless drone drooling stupid libbies.
It was the dumb-ass kid's fault, yes. But the cop didn't have to kill him for being a dumb ass. Two wrongs do not a right make.

Of course he did.

OMG. How do you fuction? You're just too stupid to believe. I don't even want to bother to explain it to you.

Has to do with how each of them reacted to the other, whether or not it is based on animosity and distrust or respect and a mutual desire to work together.

Had Micheal believed he was being approached by a policeman for stealing some cigars, he would know such a theft would result in a minimal problem with the police. He would not put his life on the line for such an issue.

Had he thought he was simply being approached for jaw walking, same thing only even more so.

Had Wilson been familiar with these boys, or others like them (they were not gansters or hoodlums), he would have treated them differently.

The entire incident was fueled by distrust and animosity; something which shouldn't exist if the police have a good working relationship with the public they serve.

And, seriously, I'm not going to respond to any more of your posts. I am not here to teach the basics of common knowledge to children.

Conservatives typically side with law enforcement when the target is a poor Mexican or African.

I can't imagine having an opinion about Ferguson without knowing what actually happened, which we will never know.

Conservatives typically side with law enforcement when the target is a poor Mexican or African.

I can't imagine having an opinion about Ferguson without knowing what actually happened, which we will never know.

oh shut up. you can't imagine anything because you're a brainwashed human being
Like the rest of people in this country is suppose to stop their lives FOR ONE person that was out in the MIDDLE of fucking riot and looting.

THAT'S a fact, bitch.

It was the dumb-ass kid's fault, yes. But the cop didn't have to kill him for being a dumb ass. Two wrongs do not a right make.

Nobody said he killed the kid FOR being a dumbass. He shot the kid AFTER the aforesaid dumbass tried to grab the cop's gun and after the stupid dumbass charged the cop.

The time for "come, let us reason together" had passed.

The cop was allowed to defend himself and enforce the law against the dumbass thug.

The dumbass got his dumb ass shot and killed as a by-product of his own dumbassedness.

Actually, we have a pretty fair notion of what did and what did not happen. Witnesses can sometimes lie.

Forensic evidence, not so much.

THAT'S a fact, bitch.

Nobody said he killed the kid FOR being a dumbass. He shot the kid AFTER the aforesaid dumbass tried to grab the cop's gun and after the stupid dumbass charged the cop.

The time for "come, let us reason together" had passed.

The cop was allowed to defend himself and enforce the law against the dumbass thug.

The dumbass got his dumb ass shot and killed as a by-product of his own dumbassedness.
So? The cop tried to run him over with the SUV. Then in the tussle from that the cop reached for his gun, then the kid tried to defend himself by stopping the cop from shooting him. Then the cop started shooting and the kid ran. Then the cop killed him with 12 shots 6 to the body 2 to the head 4 wild misses.

THAT'S a fact, bitch.

Didn't he? His life was in danger. The kid tried to take his gun after practically punching his lights out. The cop told him to stop, but the kid (who was six feet five inches tall and weighed over 250 pounds) kept running towards him after already being shot. What did you expect him to do? Sing Kumbaya?

THAT'S a fact, bitch.

Didn't he? His life was in danger. The kid tried to take his gun after practically punching his lights out. The cop told him to stop, but the kid (who was six feet five inches tall and weighed over 250 pounds) kept running towards him after already being shot. What did you expect him to do? Sing Kumbaya?
Well let's see.. he's sitting in an SUV. With backup on the way... GEE WHIZ... I don't know maybe put his window up? Maybe take a picture of the guy? If he's too much of a girlie boy to fight the guy he has no business getting out of the car.

THAT'S a fact, bitch.

Well let's see.. he's sitting in an SUV. With backup on the way... GEE WHIZ... I don't know maybe put his window up? Maybe take a picture of the guy? If he's too much of a girlie boy to fight the guy he has no business getting out of the car.

So our police are suppose to fight someone who is 6 feet five inches tall and weighs over 250 pounds and risk getting the shit kicked out of them, or worse, killed, all because you think they are girlie men if they don't? What planet are you from, anyway?

THAT'S a fact, bitch.

So our police are suppose to fight someone who is 6 feet five inches tall and weighs over 250 pounds and risk getting the shit kicked out of them, or worse, killed, all because you think they are girlie men if they don't? What planet are you from, anyway?
What part of DRIVE AWAY or STAY IN HIS SUV is confusing you?
What part of a little girl could have beat this kid up after he was shot twice in the CHEST is escaping you?

Forum List

Back