Unconstitutional: N Y to Check Social Media of Gun Buyers.

No Tucker the Dems are not going to disarm the population.

So why are you constantly trying?

Why are you so paranoid? For as many years as you have been scared of someone coming to get your guns, how many times has someone actually come to your door to do that?

Gun siezures under Maryland 'Red Flag' law exceed expectations

Maryland officers serving "red flag" gun removal order fatally shoot armed man - CBS News

The one month old program in Maryland temporarily removes guns from crazies who have given indications they could be a danger to others. Are you a crazy that has given reason to believe you might shoot someone? When did they temporarily confiscate your guns, or anyone you know?

Rubio says lots of goofy stuff. You might note this part of his remarks.

"The overarching goals of the 2014 directive to mitigate the school-to-prison pipeline, reduce suspensions and expulsions, and to prevent racially biased discipline are laudable and should be explored," Rubio wrote.

Oh, so my claims are silly, Rubio's claims are silly, but you're right?

So maybe you have a better explanation why the school and authorities did nothing about the social media threats and writings of this kid and did nothing. You had school administrates that were known Obama ass kissers, but it had nothing to do with Obama's new policy.

Gotcha.

The police had visited Cruz's house dozen's of times. Obama's suggestions to schools had nothing to do with their actions.

Of course they didn't. And then even the school districts admission that he was participating in the Promise Program means nothing either, huh?

Backlash follows revelations that Parkland shooter was referred to PROMISE program

You really should read your own links. As your link says, that program is a way to avoid arrest for behavior at school by placing the student in a temporary series of sessions to try to moderate their behavior. Sort of a shock program. Cruz was assigned to be involved for 3 days several months before the shooting. All legal means to limit his behavior was used, but since he hadn't done anything that could legally limit his access to guns, nothing could be done. Obama had nothing to do with it.

Of course he didn't. Nothing he ever did resulted in disaster.

Obama's statements or actions had nothing to do with the shooting at Parkland, even if you wish it was different.

Unconstitutional

Day late and a dollar short
How do you figure? Why am I not surprised that you defend this exercise in totalitarianism?

Oh please . You wipe your ass with the rest of the constitution. But get all holier than thou with the 2nd .
I take it you approve of this exercise in fascism. Next they will require that you be a snowflake in good standing. I'm sure you will endorse that as well.

Unconstitutional

How do you figure? Why am I not surprised that you defend this exercise in totalitarianism?

Oh please . You wipe your ass with the rest of the constitution. But get all holier than thou with the 2nd .
I take it you approve of this exercise in fascism. Next they will require that you be a snowflake in good standing. I'm sure you will endorse that as well.

Shut your face ! You care nothing about our freedoms other than the 2nd .

And yeah this has potential. How many times do we find these psycho mass killers leaving behind obvious calling cards on social media .

A blatant violation of the First and Second and Sixth Amendments. These Blue State Dims are indistinguishable from Stalinists.

Those looking to buy a gun in New York may need to submit their social media profiles and search history prior to purchase if new firearm legislation in the state becomes law.

Under the legislation drafted by Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams and State Senator Kevin Parker, both Democrats, up to three years’ worth of search history on social media would be able to be reviewed, ABC Action News reported.

Senate Bill 9191, according to WHAM, mandates "social media and search engine reviews prior to the approval of an application or renewal of a license to carry or possess a pistol or revolver; requires a person applying for a license to carry or possess a pistol or revolver or a renewal of such license to consent to having his or her social media accounts and search engine history reviewed and investigated for certain posts and/or searches over a period of 1-3 years prior to the approval of such application or renewal; defines terms." Under the proposed legislation, law enforcement officials could investigate "commonly known profane slurs used or biased language used to describe race, national origin, ancestry, gender, religion, disability or sexual orientation; threatening health or safety of another person, or an act of terrorism."

I suggest you read each of the Amendments very carefully, and if you need help find someone who can explain how the 10th Amendment impacts your comment and how privacy of We the People is not guaranteed anywhere in COTUS.

A blatant violation of the First and Second and Sixth Amendments. These Blue State Dims are indistinguishable from Stalinists.

Those looking to buy a gun in New York may need to submit their social media profiles and search history prior to purchase if new firearm legislation in the state becomes law.

Under the legislation drafted by Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams and State Senator Kevin Parker, both Democrats, up to three years’ worth of search history on social media would be able to be reviewed, ABC Action News reported.

Senate Bill 9191, according to WHAM, mandates "social media and search engine reviews prior to the approval of an application or renewal of a license to carry or possess a pistol or revolver; requires a person applying for a license to carry or possess a pistol or revolver or a renewal of such license to consent to having his or her social media accounts and search engine history reviewed and investigated for certain posts and/or searches over a period of 1-3 years prior to the approval of such application or renewal; defines terms." Under the proposed legislation, law enforcement officials could investigate "commonly known profane slurs used or biased language used to describe race, national origin, ancestry, gender, religion, disability or sexual orientation; threatening health or safety of another person, or an act of terrorism."
Agree.... The Demon-crats are out of line.

What should be the case, is that the sites should have monitors that look for dangerous rehtoric being spewed by idiots, and if that rehtoric rises to a level set by (?) then that information is given to the feds or authorities for quick processing. It shouldn't be that every individual would have to submit their private information to anyone unless that information is linked to a prior crime where a conviction was issued or such actions were taken where records are then kept as a result of. If dangerous rehtoric is spewed by anyone on social media, then the site should immediately submit it to the authorities for review. Any site not doing so should be fined huge fines if a person was using social media to plot and scheme or bully and intimidate, and then that person makes those plots and schemes into a reality.

Last edited:
Unconstitutional

Shut your face ! You care nothing about our freedoms other than the 2nd .

And yeah this has potential. How many times do we find these psycho mass killers leaving behind obvious calling cards on social media .
It's fools like you that refuse to see or are too stupid to see that losing the second will lead to losing the rest.

You guys were JUST advocating that we abolish the 14th amendment.

I don't want to hear any bullshit argument about a "blatant violation of the xth amendment"

I suggest you read each of the Amendments very carefully, and if you need help find someone who can explain how the 10th Amendment impacts your comment and how privacy of We the People is not guaranteed anywhere in COTUS.
Did I mention the 10th Amendment? I don't think I did. This legislation clearly violates the two of the amendments I listed. However, the 6th Amendment isn't one of the Amendments I wanted to list. It's the 4th Amendment:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Oh, so my claims are silly, Rubio's claims are silly, but you're right?

So maybe you have a better explanation why the school and authorities did nothing about the social media threats and writings of this kid and did nothing. You had school administrates that were known Obama ass kissers, but it had nothing to do with Obama's new policy.

Gotcha.

The police had visited Cruz's house dozen's of times. Obama's suggestions to schools had nothing to do with their actions.

Of course they didn't. And then even the school districts admission that he was participating in the Promise Program means nothing either, huh?

Backlash follows revelations that Parkland shooter was referred to PROMISE program

You really should read your own links. As your link says, that program is a way to avoid arrest for behavior at school by placing the student in a temporary series of sessions to try to moderate their behavior. Sort of a shock program. Cruz was assigned to be involved for 3 days several months before the shooting. All legal means to limit his behavior was used, but since he hadn't done anything that could legally limit his access to guns, nothing could be done. Obama had nothing to do with it.

Obama's statements or actions had nothing to do with the shooting at Parkland, even if you wish it was different.

DumBama started the Promise Program; a program designed to reduce statistics of criminal activity.

The school administrators were strong Obama supporters and were even one of the first to participate.

They admitted sending this kid to the program later claiming he didn't attend and they didn't address the issue.

After the shooting, it was discovered there were all kinds of warning signs on social media, in school, and from friends, but nobody did anything about it.

Obama's policies had nothing to do with it.

What doesn't add up here?

DumBama started the Promise Program; a program designed to reduce statistics of criminal activity.

The school administrators were strong Obama supporters and were even one of the first to participate.

They admitted sending this kid to the program later claiming he didn't attend and they didn't address the issue.

After the shooting, it was discovered there were all kinds of warning signs on social media, in school, and from friends, but nobody did anything about it.

Obama's policies had nothing to do with it.

What doesn't add up here?

Promis program only counts for misdemeanors. As a minor .

Even if he was busted for some juvenile misdemeanor , crazy Florida would still sell the kid an AR.

I really dont care if they call for such laws in dem cities.
That just means more dead dems.
Republicans will be the only ones whose applications are declined.
Only because we don't cost places like stormfront.
The fail is consistent.
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

Forum List

Back