Undeniable PROOF that the "deep state" is attempting a coup de'tat

It's not thin skin. Its push back. Trump has always been like this. Just like most of us if someone disses him he throws it right back at them.

That's not how we should expect a president to act. It's how we expect an adolescent to act.
there are very few elected officials acting in a manner i would want them to. singling out trump is rather selective to me.

I don't disagree on the rest but I don't think that holding the president to the highest standard is wrong.
i don't think so either but to me that is used as an excuse to behave like a child also.

I do not disagree. I am not excusing other politicians or the media.
if you're not excusing the other politicians then it sounds like we *do* agree.

yes trump acts the fool at times. but they control their own reaction to him, no one else.

That's not how we should expect a president to act. It's how we expect an adolescent to act.
there are very few elected officials acting in a manner i would want them to. singling out trump is rather selective to me.

I don't disagree on the rest but I don't think that holding the president to the highest standard is wrong.
i don't think so either but to me that is used as an excuse to behave like a child also.

I do not disagree. I am not excusing other politicians or the media.
if you're not excusing the other politicians then it sounds like we *do* agree.

yes trump acts the fool at times. but they control their own reaction to him, no one else.

I am not looking forward to a Warren v Trump election. She can be as bad and it will be like two 12 year olds on the playground.

Come on Barr do the right thing...bust up the dirty deep state once and for all....

Come on Barr do the right thing...bust up the dirty deep state once and for all....

What makes you thin Barr is not part of the deep state, if such a thing exist? His roots in the government are pretty deep

Think we can infer that Justice Ginsburg is on the way out and this is an attempt to block an appt until after the election.

Nothing can begin to be resolved until WE the people admit that both major party's are a mess, that the press is a mess. all we get is propaganda, with Very few sources that just lean right or left. cant watch much news anymore only C span can I hear the crazy right out of the horses ass mouths. Money in politics is ruining us. most of the men who started our country ended up broke.

This shit makes me want to vote for that douchebag now. Just a peons way of giving a middle finger to the establishment:dunno:

Trump IS the establishment, wake the fuck up.
No he's not.

The billionaire real estate developer who appointed more lobbyists to cabinet positions than any other president before and just gave the rich an even bigger tax break is the definition of the establishment.

Stop listening to his bullshit and start paying attention to what he does. The truth will become clear.

This shit makes me want to vote for that douchebag now. Just a peons way of giving a middle finger to the establishment:dunno:

No he's not.

The billionaire real estate developer who appointed more lobbyists to cabinet positions than any other president before and just gave the rich an even bigger tax break is the definition of the establishment.

Stop listening to his bullshit and start paying attention to what he does. The truth will become clear.
That is incorrect. He hasn't hired more lobbyists than anyone.
He also gave the middle class a tax break. He gave everyone a tax break.
I look past his words. Like how he isnt really that strong on immigration but he does more than the establishment likes.

No he's not.

I look past his words. Like how he isnt really that strong on immigration but he does more than the establishment likes.

Taxbreaks that are putting us further and further in debt.

No he's not.

Taxbreaks that are putting us further and further in debt.
Who cares. That shit will never be paid. I have more money in my pocket. That's what matters to me.
Income tax is redistribution bullshit with a side of discrimination anyways

No he's not.

I stand corrected. Trump has more lobbyists in his cabinet in 3 years than Obama or Bush did in 8 years. - President Trump’s Cabinet has had more ex-lobbyists than Bush or Obama
Is that better?

And sure he technically gave everyone a tax cut, but in reality, the middle class got table scraps while the rich rode off with an even bigger piece of the pie - Here's who is saving the most money from Trump's tax cuts

As I said, Trump IS the establishment. The data and his actions tell us this.

Forum List

Back