Undeniable PROOF that the "deep state" is attempting a coup de'tat

I don't trust either side, and I don't know how any honest person can.
Excellent straddle the issue response!
tAEiDDS.gif
You aren't fooling anyone Mac. Maybe new members but that's it.

I remember having DEEP conversations with you about the 2016 election and no matter what Hillary did or was faced with your support for her NEVER wavered. So pardon me while I wipe my shoes from your horseshit
Voting for (or, in that case, against) someone doesn't make a person a hardcore partisan ideologue, Gramps, sorry.

And as you WELL know, I've had MORE than my share of squabbles with the Regressive Lefties here.

So that crap you tried doesn't float.
I never called you a partisan.
I simply stated that your FAKE fence straddling does not compute with your posting history.
You're welcome to post examples. Or you can just make shallow accusations.

I voted against Trump, not for Hillary. That's what I always said.

Example:
I would have preferred to vote third party, but I knew I'd have to vote Democrat if either Trump or Cruz got the nomination.

So, in my book, I voted against Trump.
Post 15, Kushner piad 1.1 billion to a company that the owner doesn't pay taxes in the US.

Last edited:
The OP links to "Red State", which includes a link from "The Federalist", so there's a pretty good chance that we're only getting one side of the story here.

A conversation between people on both sides of the story would be required, at least as a start, before a reasonable conclusion can be reached on this.
It sends you directly to the form. It even states it was revised in august.
I'd still like to know the other side of the story.

Wouldn't you be curious to know what the other side of the story is?
The side that is open to making gossip a legitimate source for serious investigation?

wow
I don't trust either side, and I don't know how any honest person can.
So assign an independent investigator with subpoena power.
I'll get right on that.

The OP links to "Red State", which includes a link from "The Federalist", so there's a pretty good chance that we're only getting one side of the story here.

A conversation between people on both sides of the story would be required, at least as a start, before a reasonable conclusion can be reached on this.

Perhaps you should ask Adam Schiff. He seems to have release some information (not sure if it was a memo or a tweet) that suspiciously matches what this alleged whistleblower report says while he claimed that the report had not been made available to his committee.

I don't think it is beyond reason to consider that the statue was changed in advance to accommodate exactly this kind of report.

The other problem, other than the one outlined in the OP's link, is the decided lack of curiosity by the media on this issue. It is almost as if they plan on omitting such information from their narrative.

Perhaps you should ask Adam Schiff. He seems to have release some information (not sure if it was a memo or a tweet) that suspiciously matches what this alleged whistleblower report says while he claimed that the report had not been made available to his committee.

I don't think it is beyond reason to consider that the statue was changed in advance to accommodate exactly this kind of report.

The other problem, other than the one outlined in the OP's link, is the decided lack of curiosity by the media on this issue. It is almost as if they plan on omitting such information from their narrative.
We're living in two separate universes right now, making it essentially impossible to get the full story from one source, and making it virtually impossible to know what facts have been distorted and/or omitted from any one source.

So if a person is sincerely curious and wants to know what actually happened, and in context, getting the whole story is like putting together a jigsaw puzzle.

I don't know how a republic is supposed to survive in this environment.

No one listens to people who have cried wolf for a solid 3 years.

No one listened after 9/11, the gub'mit set up whitewash committees

No one listened after the '08 crash, the gub'mit again set up whitewash committees

I'll put my tin hat on,and claim there seems to be a pattern to their behaivior..

We're living in two separate universes right now, making it essentially impossible to get the full story from one source, and making it virtually impossible to know what facts have been distorted and/or omitted from any one source.

So if a person is sincerely curious and wants to know what actually happened, and in context, getting the whole story is like putting together a jigsaw puzzle.

The same way it always has. By pushing forward regardless of how complicated the jigsaw is.

The same way it always has. By pushing forward regardless of how complicated the jigsaw is.
No, it has not always been like this.

Are they upset that Trump hasn't started new wars? It's possible. It's the only redeeming value he has.
Matters not why. The fact is all the evidence points to this activity and only someone who doesn't value American values & traditions can ignore it.

I can't equate Trump with American values.
i damn sure can't equate what the left is doing as traditional american values either. they're fishing and schiff, just making it up as he does. how is ANYTHING we as a country are doing today be classified as "traditional american values"?

No, it has not always been like this.
You should brush up on your history.

i damn sure can't equate what the left is doing as traditional american values either

well then , there's a whole chat room that rants on that 24/7/365 called the USMB

most of it is partisan baloney, misused labels , angst and anger via sorts that have their craniums hopelessly embedded in their large intestines

~S~

Are they upset that Trump hasn't started new wars? It's possible. It's the only redeeming value he has.
Matters not why. The fact is all the evidence points to this activity and only someone who doesn't value American values & traditions can ignore it.

i damn sure can't equate what the left is doing as traditional american values either. they're fishing and schiff, just making it up as he does. how is ANYTHING we as a country are doing today be classified as "traditional american values"?

Almost every time Trump opens his mouth it's about hate for something or another. Are there others as bad? There are.

Almost every time Trump opens his mouth it's about hate for something or another. Are there others as bad? There are.
man, i never know when it's ok to pull a "whataboutism" anymore. well except when i do it, it's wrong.

but to answer your question - read my overall stances. i hate it when trump fights with the media. while i hate the media and their bullshit, i would have to think in a free press society thats their "right". if they take it too far, take them to court. let the courts, not us, decide what is "too far". and if an outlet just pisses you off to no end, find another.

man, i never know when it's ok to pull a "whataboutism" anymore. well except when i do it, it's wrong.

but to answer your question - read my overall stances. i hate it when trump fights with the media. while i hate the media and their bullshit, i would have to think in a free press society thats their "right". if they take it too far, take them to court. let the courts, not us, decide what is "too far". and if an outlet just pisses you off to no end, find another.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone more thin skinned than Trump.

yep. while i don't think it's "thin skin" as much as loves to fight and any reason will do, it sure comes across like that.

but biden saying "stop talking mean about me" isn't much of a good look either.

yep. while i don't think it's "thin skin" as much as loves to fight and any reason will do, it sure comes across like that.

Biden is a dork. Best word I could come up with.

Biden is a dork. Best word I could come up with.
easier than "neo-maxie-zoon-dweetie" i suppose. :)

This post almost makes sense, but it utterly ignores the responsibility of the press to tell the truth and to act as a check on the Presidency. This idea that there is "no truth" as promoted by the Trump Administration, or that there are "alternative facts", is a fallacy. You have a number of news outlets - all of them privately owned, who are beholding only to their oligarch owners, with an agenda of promoting their billionaire owners' agenda, and who play fast and very loose with the truth. We've seen the erosion of honest reporting in the Wall Street since Rupert Murdoch bought it.

I have fewer concerns about ABC, NBC and CBS because they're publically owned and have to respond to shareholders concerns with truth rather than one person's personal agenda. I worry about the Washington Post, as well. While Jeff Bezos currently is maintaining a hands off attitude with WAPO, will the next owner hold to that philosphy, or will events lead Jeff Bezos to change his current policy?

This post almost makes sense, but it utterly ignores the responsibility of the press to tell the truth and to act as a check on the Presidency. This idea that there is "no truth" as promoted by the Trump Administration, or that there are "alternative facts", is a fallacy. You have a number of news outlets - all of them privately owned, who are beholding only to their oligarch owners, with an agenda of promoting their billionaire owners' agenda, and who play fast and very loose with the truth. We've seen the erosion of honest reporting in the Wall Street since Rupert Murdoch bought it.

I have fewer concerns about ABC, NBC and CBS because they're publically owned and have to respond to shareholders concerns with truth rather than one person's personal agenda. I worry about the Washington Post, as well. While Jeff Bezos currently is maintaining a hands off attitude with WAPO, will the next owner hold to that philosphy, or will events lead Jeff Bezos to change his current policy?

Bezos has huge conflicts of interests. He gets millions in government subsidies (welfare) every year.

If you think it makes no sense then it is near perfection to me.

Forum List

Back