Undeniable PROOF that the "deep state" is attempting a coup de'tat

Matters not why. The fact is all the evidence points to this activity and only someone who doesn't value American values & traditions can ignore it.

I can't equate Trump with American values.
i damn sure can't equate what the left is doing as traditional american values either. they're fishing and schiff, just making it up as he does. how is ANYTHING we as a country are doing today be classified as "traditional american values"?

Almost every time Trump opens his mouth it's about hate for something or another. Are there others as bad? There are.
man, i never know when it's ok to pull a "whataboutism" anymore. well except when i do it, it's wrong.

but to answer your question - read my overall stances. i hate it when trump fights with the media. while i hate the media and their bullshit, i would have to think in a free press society thats their "right". if they take it too far, take them to court. let the courts, not us, decide what is "too far". and if an outlet just pisses you off to no end, find another.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone more thin skinned than Trump.
There has never been another president that the Dems/Press/Hollywood hate machine has hated more intensely.
They attempted to frame him with Russian Collusion.
They attempted to frame his Supreme Court nominee with rape.
Now they are attempting to impeach Trump just for pointing out that Joe Biden broke the law.

i damn sure can't equate what the left is doing as traditional american values either. they're fishing and schiff, just making it up as he does. how is ANYTHING we as a country are doing today be classified as "traditional american values"?

Almost every time Trump opens his mouth it's about hate for something or another. Are there others as bad? There are.
man, i never know when it's ok to pull a "whataboutism" anymore. well except when i do it, it's wrong.

but to answer your question - read my overall stances. i hate it when trump fights with the media. while i hate the media and their bullshit, i would have to think in a free press society thats their "right". if they take it too far, take them to court. let the courts, not us, decide what is "too far". and if an outlet just pisses you off to no end, find another.

There has never been another president that the Dems/Press/Hollywood hate machine has hated more intensely.
Now they are attempting to impeach Trump just for pointing out that Joe Biden broke the law.

All pretty true but that doesn't change what I said about Trump.

has there ever been another president who egged that hate on like trump does?

i'm not excusing the left for their bullshit, but we in here tend to reply to bullshit with bullshit. human nature. if that is truly the case, then we're just seeing the worst of human nature on display in front of the world.

has there ever been another president who egged that hate on like trump does?

i'm not excusing the left for their bullshit, but we in here tend to reply to bullshit with bullshit. human nature. if that is truly the case, then we're just seeing the worst of human nature on display in front of the world.
The Democrats are totally dishonest, unethical and corrupt.
Their level of corruption is going to destroy our country if they keep getting away with it.

It's not thin skin. Its push back. Trump has always been like this. Just like most of us if someone disses him he throws it right back at them.
Matters not why. The fact is all the evidence points to this activity and only someone who doesn't value American values & traditions can ignore it.

BREAKING: Intel Community Secretly Changed the Whistle-Blower Rules to Allow the Trump-Ukraine Complaint Just Days Before It Was Filed

This shit stinks to high heaven. I have withheld making such outlandish statements as in the title until now, but it is QUITE CLEAR there are operatives behind the scenes doing their best to usurp the will of the American voter.

They literally changed the rules protecting whistle blowers to create an avenue for this latest attack to come forward without the ability to challenge it.

Snip....

the intel community secretly changed the rules governing whistle-blowers, including amending the required form, in order to allow 2nd hand information to suffice.

Fake news, the law has not been changed since Jan 3 2016.

Here is the law on which the form was based.

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg...CODE-2015-title50-chap44-subchapI-sec3033.pdf

Section K(5) is the part that covers it.

The law is unchanged since January 3, 2016

Read it for yourself instead of relying on someone else.

It's not thin skin. Its push back. Trump has always been like this. Just like most of us if someone disses him he throws it right back at them.

That's not how we should expect a president to act. It's how we expect an adolescent to act.

That's not how we should expect a president to act. It's how we expect an adolescent to act.
I don't put ANYONE on a higher pedestal than anyone else.

Don't like his attitude don't vote for him. Pretty simple.

I personally love that he sticks it to the left and the media. Decades of them mischaracterizing the right has come home to roost.

FUCKEM

I personally love that he sticks it to the left and the media. Decades of them mischaracterizing the right has come home to roost.

FUCKEM

You "stick it to them" by winning. Not by acting like you are 10.

FUCKEM

I prefer to do both. Again....FUCKEM

If you have a problem with that perhaps the internet is too much for a delicate person such as yourself.

FUCKEM

If you have a problem with that perhaps the internet is too much for such a delicate person such as yourself.

Resort to stupid insults.....it explains the attraction to Trump I suppose.

You can be on the internet and be a grown up at the same time.

BREAKING: Intel Community Secretly Changed the Whistle-Blower Rules to Allow the Trump-Ukraine Complaint Just Days Before It Was Filed

This shit stinks to high heaven. I have withheld making such outlandish statements as in the title until now, but it is QUITE CLEAR there are operatives behind the scenes doing their best to usurp the will of the American voter.

They literally changed the rules protecting whistle blowers to create an avenue for this latest attack to come forward without the ability to challenge it.

Snip....

the intel community secretly changed the rules governing whistle-blowers, including amending the required form, in order to allow 2nd hand information to suffice.

Snip....

well, you just got a bunch of winners stickers in a conservative message board so yeah there must be a deep state or something.

FUCKEM

If you have a problem with that perhaps the internet is too much for such a delicate person such as yourself.

Resort to stupid insults.....it explains the attraction to Trump I suppose.

You can be on the internet and be a grown up at the same time.
Calling a spade a spade is not immature, it is honesty.
Don't like it find the ignore feature soyboi

there are very few elected officials acting in a manner i would want them to. singling out trump is rather selective to me.

Snip....

Snip....

well, you just got a bunch of winners stickers in a conservative message board so yeah there must be a deep state or something.

Snip....

Snip....

Dems have been doing this for many , many years of changing things and rules to fit their ideology, especially the media.

The vast majority in this country are sick and tired of the left telling us what the real meaning is behind the actual words.
The mainstream media has been doing this for years and the people are getting sick and tired of it.
Rep. Schiff did that very same thing in the committee meeting.
Put words in President's mouth that was never said or implied.

FUCKEM

then - the left should simply build a better platform of ideas to oust trump via elections; yet they bypass that and just cock-block by the hour all they can and arguably act just as ignorant as trump.

there are very few elected officials acting in a manner i would want them to. singling out trump is rather selective to me.

I don't disagree on the rest but I don't think that holding the president to the highest standard is wrong.

FUCKEM

then - the left should simply build a better platform of ideas to oust trump via elections; yet they bypass that and just cock-block by the hour all they can and arguably act just as ignorant as trump.

I don't like arguments based upon vast generalizations. If you have a specific complaint I will discuss it.

I don't disagree on the rest but I don't think that holding the president to the highest standard is wrong.
i don't think so either but to me that is used as an excuse to behave like a child also.

i don't think so either but to me that is used as an excuse to behave like a child also.

I do not disagree. I am not excusing other politicians or the media.

Forum List

Back