Under Biden US reaches Energy Independence!!!! thanks Biden

Exactly. Atlanta traffic was down by half and the air was so clean. Nobody other than a moron stores oil above ground so they cut production.
And this has what exactly to do with the OP?

Just another attempt to hijack the thread because you know that you are in the wrong.

Typical republican comeback. What did Clinton Obama or biden do? But trump was responsible for all the good that happened on his watch. Do you really want to hear the details of how bidens policies work?

Didnt republican inaction on a child tax credit just put millions of women and children below the poverty line? Nice job schmuck
I didn’t like Trump, he spent too much and no follow through, I dislike Biden for the same reasons. I wouldn’t vote for either and I didn’t. I won’t contribute to what ails America, Democrats and Republicans. Anything else cupcake?

Under the Biden admin,.the US has done what it's talked about for decades .... It looks like independence was reached though an increase in production and decrease in fossil fuel demand.

The U.S. is now energy independent

For decades, politicians have talked about the U.S. achieving energy independence, a seemingly elusive goal of producing enough fuels to avoid relying on the rest of the world to fill up gas tanks and keep electricity flowing.

The intrigue: It's elusive no more. The U.S. produced more petroleum than it consumed in 2020, and the numbers were essentially in balance in 2021, according to the Energy Information Administration.

Why it matters: The surge in oil prices taking place in 2022 has radically different implications for the U.S. economy — and for key geopolitical relationships in the Middle East and Russia — than in past episodes when energy prices have risen.

The big picture: In the past, when oil prices spiked, the impact on the U.S. economy was straightforward: It made America poorer, as more of our income wentoverseas to pay for imported energy.
bull pies. Gasoline is just under 4 dollars a gallon here. It was just barely above 2.20 when Biden took office. We are not energy independent, quit mixing crack into your PCP, it's destroying your ability to understand simple topics.

I love it. For 2 years Republicans have been saying Biden hasn't done shit. Turns out he's done a lot. Keep posting his accomplishments.

Just like global warming scientists said we'd be under water by now, Republicans said the Biden economy would be in the tank by now. It's not. It's BOOMING. And whatever's wrong, he will fix.
Nah.... People were paying $1.70 a year ago and now they're paying $3.50... there are no amount of words that are synonyms for Independence that you could come up with an any list however long that will counter the sentiment created by that disparity.

bull pies. Gasoline is just under 4 dollars a gallon here. It was just barely above 2.20 when Biden took office. We are not energy independent, quit mixing crack into your PCP, it's destroying your ability to understand simple topics.

Nah.... People were paying $1.70 a year ago and now they're paying $3.50... there are no amount of words that are synonyms for Independence that you could come up with an any list however long that will counter the sentiment created by that disparity.
Simply pointing to price is ignorant. There was no demand when prices were low but you know that you’re just being obtuse because admitting facts make your fantasy world crumble. Oil production went UP under Biden but so has demand since Trump had the US shut down.

Simply pointing to price is ignorant. There was no demand when prices were low but you know that you’re just being obtuse because admitting facts make your fantasy world crumble. Oil production went UP under Biden but so has demand since Trump had the US shut down.
We're the fuck did all these new cars come from, the same place the left found all the new votes???

We're the fuck did all these new cars come from, the same place the left found all the new votes???
I know your Russian fox hole is Smokey and loud but try posting in English. What fucking new cars are you fucking jerking off about?

What's with all the anger posts, can't defend Biden's high fucking gas prices ?
Biden doesn’t set prices dipshit. The guys who do just made more profit in any year in decades. What the fuck do you think is happening dipshit?

I know your Russian fox hole is Smokey and loud but try posting in English. What fucking new cars are you fucking jerking off about?
All the cars you claimed just appeared when Biden became president and needed gas...

Biden doesn’t set prices dipshit. The guys who do just made more profit in any year in decades. What the fuck do you think is happening dipshit?

Speculation?

And how da fuck does the left sell electric vehicles with cheap gas?

All the cars you claimed just appeared when Biden became president and needed gas...
Sigh. Based on your post I don’t think you’re overly bright but I’ll try anyway. Do you know what a mobility index is? It measures how much people are moving around in the country. It went down during the shut down and up since. Do you really need me to tell you new cars comment is stupid or can you piece together yourself

959DB0EC-1DFE-4173-94DD-FD5A6EC607E8.jpeg

Sigh. Based on your post I don’t think you’re overly bright but I’ll try anyway. Do you know what a mobility index is? It measures how much people are moving around in the country. It went down during the shut down and up since. Do you really need me to tell you new cars comment is stupid or can you piece together yourself

View attachment 603931
Are you trying to say the word speculation?

You dumb fuck, I set you up...

Are you trying to say the word speculation?

You dumb fuck, I set you up...

Do people generally have any idea what you are posting about? Demand went down cuz people drove less in 2020 and now people are actually driving more. I speculate you’re a dumbass. You set yourself up.

Do people generally have any idea what you are posting about? Demand went down cuz people drove less in 2020 and now people are actually driving more. I speculate you’re a dumbass. You set yourself up.
Deflection on President doesn't set gas prices?

Deflect

Deflect

You're too fucking easy

President doesn’t set them genius. These guys do…

Wait so you say the gas company's speculated when people stoped driving and gas prices went down, then they speculated when people started driving again and gas priced went up...

But you think no way do gas company's speculate when a anti pipe line, anti drilling, pro electric car president gets in office?

Where you born a dumb fuck or fell on your head?

Wait so you say the gas company's speculated when people stoped driving and gas prices went down, then they speculated when people started driving again and gas priced went up...

But you think no way do gas company's speculate when a anti pipe line, anti drilling, pro electric car president gets in office?

Where you born a dumb fuck or fell on your head?
Zero pipeline reduction in capacity has occurred. Zero reduction in permits has occurred. In fact:

You should really read up on the things you post if you care about looking stupid to the informed. The uniformed will just clap like idiots. Maybe that’s the approval you seek?

Zero pipeline reduction in capacity has occurred. Zero reduction in permits has occurred. In fact:

You should really read up on the things you post if you care about looking stupid to the informed. The uniformed will just clap like idiots. Maybe that’s the approval you seek?
Still want to deflect that a president doesn't influence gas prices?

It's called speculation...

Shit for brains

Still want to deflect that a president doesn't influence gas prices?

It's called speculation...

Shit for brains
You have no idea what you are talking about. Demand and supply affect prices. That’s it bud. Which one is the president affecting? It’s not supply as we are at near record production levels and one of the highest drilling permit years this decade.

You keep repeating “speculation” like you even know what that means. Futures went negative under Trump cuz there was no demand.

Forum List

Back