Under Biden US reaches Energy Independence!!!! thanks Biden

You have no idea what you are talking about. Demand and supply affect prices. That’s it bud. Which one is the president affecting? It’s not supply as we are at near record production levels and one of the highest drilling permit years this decade.

You keep repeating “speculation” like you even know what that means. Futures went negative under Trump cuz there was no demand.

So do you think the gas they put in the tank at your local station on Monday is the same price you put it in your tank on Thursday?

You have no idea what you are talking about. Demand and supply affect prices. That’s it bud. Which one is the president affecting? It’s not supply as we are at near record production levels and one of the highest drilling permit years this decade.

You keep repeating “speculation” like you even know what that means. Futures went negative under Trump cuz there was no demand.

No gas prices dropped because Trump was a pro pipeline, pro drilling, pro bussiness, anti war president .

You waste bandwidth by your continued demands that all accede to your demands for information, while never trying to gather it yourself.

You also project your own actions by accusing your betters of your own faults.

But from you, that is to be expected.
:rolleyes:
B2830BA4-4848-404B-A607-335F46B58E06.png

No gas prices dropped because Trump was a pro pipeline, pro drilling, pro bussiness, anti war president .
Ok. You’re stupid. I’m out of this conversation and I rarely give up debating with idiots but you set a new ignorant bar for me. If you think this chart shows drilling vs crashing demand. You. Are. What. Is. Wrong. With. Americans.

42A0FD43-95A0-443A-82F5-7644C7FC7B65.png

Ok. You’re stupid. I’m out of this conversation and I rarely give up debating with idiots but you set a new ignorant bar for me. If you think this chart shows drilling vs crashing demand. You. Are. What. Is. Wrong. With. Americans.

View attachment 603950
Truth hurts huh?

You can't admit a pro pipeline, pro drilling , pro business president helps and a anti pipe line anti drilling anti business president doesn't.

Do you think a football team that punts on 1st down scores 7 points also?

US oil production doubled before Trump was elected... He had nothing to do with the price of oil. He did place sanctions on Venezuela so now we are buying from Russia. Shortages of sand for shale producers in the Permian basin is now a problem for any increase in production. There is also the problem of trucks to haul sand even if they can get it at higher prices. KSA is cutting exports from 500 to 400,000 on reserve maintenance issues.

Truth hurts huh?

You can't admit a pro pipeline, pro drilling , pro business president helps and a anti pipe line anti drilling anti business president doesn't.

Prices go down because of increased production. US production doubled during the Obama years. Trump was not president.

Truth hurts huh?

Dude. I posted upthread the output is UP. Permits are UP. And demand is way up. You put 2 and 2 together and get pudding for brains. I think you might be the dumbest rock I’ve seen here. Go ahead and explain to me how oil futures work and why they were giving them away under Trump? I can’t wait for this nonsense babble.

Dude. I posted upthread the output is UP. Permits are UP. And demand is way up. You put 2 and 2 together and get pudding for brains. I think you might be the dumbest rock I’ve seen here. Go ahead and explain to me how oil futures work and why they were giving them away under Trump? I can’t wait for this nonsense babble.
So now I have to tell you what pro pipeline pro, drilling, pro business president and what Anti pipeline, anti drilling , pro electric vehicles president means???

Pro

in favor of a proposition, opinion, etc. noun, plural pros. a proponent of an issue; a person who upholds the affirmative in a debate. an argument, consideration, vote, etc., for something.

Anti

an·ti
/ˈan(t)ē,ˈanˌtī/

preposition
  1. opposed to; against.
    "I'm anti the abuse of drink and the hassle that it causes"
adjective
  1. opposed.
    "neither side in the debate, whether anti or pro, has offered a particularly convincing case"
noun
  1. a person opposed to a particular policy, activity, or idea.

So now I have to tell you what pro pipeline pro, drilling, pro business president and what Anti pipeline, anti drilling , pro electric vehicles president means???

Pro

in favor of a proposition, opinion, etc. noun, plural pros. a proponent of an issue; a person who upholds the affirmative in a debate. an argument, consideration, vote, etc., for something.

Anti

an·ti
/ˈan(t)ē,ˈanˌtī/

preposition
  1. opposed to; against.
    "I'm anti the abuse of drink and the hassle that it causes"
adjective
  1. opposed.
    "neither side in the debate, whether anti or pro, has offered a particularly convincing case"
noun
  1. a person opposed to a particular policy, activity, or idea.
You haven't figured out that CG is another RWer?

Trump's catchy rhetoric is meaningless with out intelligence or education or basic knowledge of the oil business and pipe lines. Trump is in capable of listening or learning.

Prices go down because of increased production. US production doubled during the Obama years. Trump was not president.
The price of gas went down because the Saudis flooded the market because they were pissed about Obama's Iran nuke.

So you trying to tell us the president has nothing to do to influence the gas prices?

The price of gas went down because the Saudis flooded the market because they were pissed about Obama's Iran nuke.

So you trying to tell us the president has nothing to do to influence the gas prices?
The Saudis didn't flood the market. They were putting the screws to Iran not Obama.

Very little unless he starts a war.

I always thought he was Joeb131 sock...

What is it with these idiots who trys to convince us high gas, heating cost and the price of a package of baloney @ $5 bucks is good for us?
CG has a government job in a Democrat shithole so you know he's obligated to post pro-Liberal bullshit

Forum List

Back