Under Biden US reaches Energy Independence!!!! thanks Biden

Wrong...this is far worse than a price increase....it's a Petro dollar correction and it is far more damaging. It is also directly related to lousy currency policy.
We’ll b fine. I’m more worried about crypto currency fucking up what I got.

Who are you trying to fool?

I provided many instances of the president influencing gas prices only in left la la land where a anti pipeline, anti drilling, pro climate president would produce cheap gas prices
No you didn’t provide any instances. You just stated it. I showed you facts and figures that refute your labels. Biden is the most popular president of ALL TIME! See? Me stating that doesn’t make it true bitch. Just like your nonsense. If I linked to facts and figures, like I did for oil production and permits, well, then that would make it true.

No you didn’t provide any instances. You just stated it. I showed you facts and figures that refute your labels. Biden is the most popular president of ALL TIME! See? Me stating that doesn’t make it true bitch. Just like your nonsense. If I linked to facts and figures, like I did for oil production and permits, well, then that would make it true.
Getting mad because you are trying to bullshit people saying the president has no influence on gas prices?

Again I will

G

O

S

L

O

W

For you do you think you pay the same amount for a gallon of gas on Thursday that was pumped into your local gas station on Monday?

Biden didn't reduce production. The oil producers world wide reduced production because demand collapsed in 2020 during the covid lockdown.
The closing of the pipeline, closing the oil reserves and releasing the national reserve are3, to one like you, a good sign of the abundance of fuel we still have? Biden did these things and will pay as his administration fails again and again.

You applying labels doesn’t change the facts as I laid out. Production is up. Permits are up. All you have are labels. You are pretty clueless on how to debate. Try refuting the facts I laid out. If that doesn’t work then I don’t know what to tell you. Maybe just plug your ears and shout labels… oh… now your style makes sense.
Just for once, provide proof of your claims. You know, the "facts" that you have never laid out but just spewed a continual stream of left wing garbage.

You applying labels doesn’t change the facts as I laid out. Production is up. Permits are up. All you have are labels. You are pretty clueless on how to debate. Try refuting the facts I laid out. If that doesn’t work then I don’t know what to tell you. Maybe just plug your ears and shout labels… oh… now your style makes sense.
You actually have not laid out any facts. You make unproven claims and expect them to be taken as facts.

A true liberal Biden-baboon.

Hardly, but if that makes your little head, empty as it is, feel better, go for it. But you should note that it is a lie.

You're the one who gave Trump credit for $1.70 gas. Gas dropped like that due to the Trump recession.

Biden was in power last year when the bulk of the recession occurred. But that doesn't fit into what you want to lie about (claim).

You're out of your mind, nutbag -- there was no recession last year. :cuckoo:

We can't even refine all of our own oil, much less Canada's oil. Nearly half of our own oil goes to overseas refineries because the Dems won't let us expand our production.
Meanwhile China is polluting the hell out of the planet and leads the world in Coal production and still gets a pass.
Hey Mudhead, you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Research Valero they were refining the heavy, sour crude that Canada produces, Mexico's oil and oil from their own production. That is only one, the largest, of many refiners along the Gulf Coast. We were not exporting crude to be refined. Are you uninformed or just stupid?

The closing of the pipeline, closing the oil reserves and releasing the national reserve are3, to one like you, a good sign of the abundance of fuel we still have? Biden did these things and will pay as his administration fails again and again.
You are really ignorant about keystone XL which is shocking since the scam goes back a decade. The strategic reserves are only good for a few days. Biden doesn't control US producers. We haven't nationalized the oil business in this country. Is that what you want? We are in for a real difficult time re: gasoline prices and there's no magic fix. Grow up.
US producers aren't investing in more capacity. They are returning profits to shareholders. And now there's a crippling shortage of sand for shale producers in the Permian basin. You have a filthy mouth, but you aren't too bright.

Once again, you have it dead wrong. The prices started to rise, and continue to do so, when the shutdowns started. Part of the supply chain problem. Wake up. Try telling the truth.
Again you show the forum you're out of your mind. :cuckoo:

The shutdowns began in mid-March, 2020. Gas prices started going up about 6 weeks later when some restrictions began being lifted, not when the shutdown began...

Untitled.png

Idiot, closing a pipeline which didn't transport a drop of crude did not lower production. Not to mention, it is Canada producing that crude, not the U.S.. We would have only been transporting it to refine it to export it. But even worse for your idiocy, that crude is already being transported in a Keystone pipeline.

Idiot, closing a pipeline which didn't transport a drop of crude did not lower production. Not to mention, it is Canada producing that crude, not the U.S.. We would have only been transporting it to refine it to export it. But even worse for your idiocy, that crude is already being transported in a Keystone pipeline.
The Chinese owners of Canadian tarsands want to take advantage of the free trade zones. There's no benefit to the US consumer . It's on the backs of the US taxpayer. The only thing that we get is another environmental hazard that is not in our national interest.

Thousands of jobs lost.

You're the one who gave Trump credit for $1.70 gas. Gas dropped like that due to the Trump recession.

You're out of your mind, nutbag -- there was no recession last year. :cuckoo:
You really ought to quit lying and fauning over your masters as they are and will continue to attempt to screw you over while you beg for more restrictions. Moron.

You really ought to quit lying and fauning over your masters as they are and will continue to attempt to screw you over while you beg for more restrictions. Moron.
Faun drives from home to work to home to work, etc... and lets the help do the shopping.

You are really ignorant about keystone XL which is shocking since the scam goes back a decade. The strategic reserves are only good for a few days. Biden doesn't control US producers. We haven't nationalized the oil business in this country. Is that what you want? We are in for a real difficult time re: gasoline prices and there's no magic fix. Grow up.
US producers aren't investing in more capacity. They are returning profits to shareholders. And now there's a crippling shortage of sand for shale producers in the Permian basin. You have a filthy mouth, but you aren't too bright.
You truly are blinded by what your slave masters tell you and repeat it every chance you get. The bigger the lie, the more obvious the lie, the more you shout it and believe it. Biden baboon.
Possibly lost. You don't know how many of those construction workers just moved to other jobs. Until last month, construction jobs have been increasing since June...

And you don't know how many either. You just claim without evidence) that this is happening. Just like the alleged new jobs created are not new but people returning to old jobs.

Democrats lie about everything to try to make themselves look better and according to the polls it is not working.

Forum List

Back