Under Biden US reaches Energy Independence!!!! thanks Biden

Again you show the forum you're out of your mind. :cuckoo:

The shutdowns began in mid-March, 2020. Gas prices started going up about 6 weeks later when some restrictions began being lifted, not when the shutdown began...

Again you show your willful stupidity on the matter. The DEMOCRATS in congress forced thew shutdowns and prolonged them in an effort to gain power. Even a moron such as yourself should be able to see that, except that your eyes a tightly shut to prevent you from sewing whose ass you are in.

Idiot, closing a pipeline which didn't transport a drop of crude did not lower production. Not to mention, it is Canada producing that crude, not the U.S.. We would have only been transporting it to refine it to export it. But even worse for your idiocy, that crude is already being transported in a Keystone pipeline.
All of which explains, to YOUR satisfaction, why Biden immediately after shutting it down Biden began begging for other countries to supply us with oil to help us out.

You truly do have a genius for displaying how moronic you are.

Hey Mudhead, you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Research Valero they were refining the heavy, sour crude that Canada produces, Mexico's oil and oil from their own production. That is only one, the largest, of many refiners along the Gulf Coast. We were not exporting crude to be refined. Are you uninformed or just stupid?
Well....the fact that I can read....and I don't close my mind to most reliable sources....tells me that we cannot keep up with our oil production or our demand And you seem to get all of your information from Factcheck.org.

But clearly you didn't even read that:

Q: Does the U.S. lack sufficient oil refining capabilities?

A: We have half as many refineries as we did in 1982, and they're not meeting demands. Regulations, practical challenges and economic factors all play a role.

FULL QUESTION

The lack of U.S. oil refinery capacity keeps being blamed for some of the large increases in gas prices. Do we lack refining capacity and, if so, why?

FULL ANSWER

Though oil refinery productivity in the United States has been improving, the number of operating refineries has been dropping steadily. In 1982, the earliest year for which the Energy Information Administration has data, there were 301 operable refineries in the U.S., and they produced about 17.9 million barrels of oil per day. Today there are only 149 refineries, but they're producing 17.4 million barrels – less than in 1982, but more than any year since then. The increase in efficiency is impressive, but it's not enough to meet demand: U.S. oil consumption is 20.7 million barrels per day. Refinery capacity isn't the only factor in the price of gasoline, and according to the EIA it's not the most important one either (that would be the cost of crude oil), but it's certainly a contributor.

Existing refineries have been running at or near full capacity since the mid-1990s, but are failing to meet daily consumption demands. Yet there hasn't been a new refinery built in the U.S. since 1976. Why? Several factors: Building a refinery is expensive, there are a lot of environmental restrictions on where and how they can be built and nobody wants to live near one. One company, Arizona Clean Fuels, has been trying to construct a refinery in the Southwest since 1998. Getting a permit to build took seven years, and the company twice changed the plant's proposed location because of environmental restrictions and land disputes. The refinery is projected to have a $3.7 billion total price tag. The EIA recorded per-barrel profits of $5.29 in 2006; at that rate, the 150,000-barrel-per-day refinery would need to operate for almost 13 years before its profits outweighed the cost of building it.

In short, the reason for not adding more refineries is straightforward: It's hard, and it's expensive. The reason that we have so few in the first place is more complicated. In the 1980s and 1990s, there was a surplus of refining capacity. Then, over the course of two decades, half of the plants shut down. In 2001, Oregon senator Ron Wyden presented to Congress a report arguing that these closings were calculated choices intended to increase oil company profits. Fewer refineries means less product in circulation, which means a lower supply-to-demand ratio and more profit. Wyden's report cites internal memos from the oil industry implying that this reduction was a deliberate attempt to curtail profit losses.

Couple of years ago we were getting 30% of our oil refined overseas because we couldn't keep up with the demand for gas and other fossil-fuel products.

You really ought to quit lying and fauning over your masters as they are and will continue to attempt to screw you over while you beg for more restrictions. Moron.

Unlike you, I told no lie. In fact, I posted evidence you lied. You falsely claimed gas prices started going up at the "start" of the shutdowns. I priced they didn't.

Now stop lying.

Unlike you, I told no lie. In fact, I posted evidence you lied. You falsely claimed gas prices started going up at the "start" of the shutdowns. I priced they didn't.

Now stop lying.
For one who claims not to lie, you do so constantly. You post only that which you think supports your whopping lies and false statements. Just because you claim something does not make it true. In fact, coming from a known liar like you it just goes to show how false your statements are. Biden baboon.

Again you show your willful stupidity on the matter. The DEMOCRATS in congress forced thew shutdowns and prolonged them in an effort to gain power. Even a moron such as yourself should be able to see that, except that your eyes a tightly shut to prevent you from sewing whose ass you are in.

Oh? Name the bill Democrats in Congress voted for to force the shutdowns.....

:cuckoo:

All of which explains, to YOUR satisfaction, why Biden immediately after shutting it down Biden began begging for other countries to supply us with oil to help us out.

You truly do have a genius for displaying how moronic you are.

LOL

Slobbers the idiot who actually claimed shutting down a never used pipeline designed to transport Canadian oil, "reduced" the U.S.'s oil production.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

For one who claims not to lie, you do so constantly. You post only that which you think supports your whopping lies and false statements. Just because you claim something does not make it true. In fact, coming from a known liar like you it just goes to show how false your statements are. Biden baboon.

If that were true, you'd be able to quote a lie you think I told; but alas.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

Slobbers the idiot who actually claimed shutting down a never used pipeline designed to transport Canadian oil, "reduced" the U.S.'s oil production.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
Speaking of idiots, you certainly qualify.

With no oil to process, of course there is reduced production.

Failed in basic economics, didn't you?

If that were true, you'd be able to quote a lie you think I told; but alas.

:abgg2q.jpg:
I don't wish to repost all of your postings. Since they are all lies, anyone who still believes anything you have to lie about can find them by reviewing your posts.

Not worth the effort since you have proven to be a liar at all times.

Speaking of idiots, you certainly qualify.

With no oil to process, of course there is reduced production.

Failed in basic economics, didn't you?

LOL

You're such a fucking retard. :cuckoo:

Moron, a decline would be where there's no more production from an area where there was production. Not increasing production where there already was no production is not a decrease in production; it's not increasing production.

You're a flamin' lunatic. On top of that, it was never U.S. production anyway. It was always Canadian production which we transport to our refineries.

And again... there's already a Keystone pipeline. They're already transporting that crude to our refineries.

It's sad to see how deranged you are.

I don't wish to repost all of your postings. Since they are all lies, anyone who still believes anything you have to lie about can find them by reviewing your posts.

Not worth the effort since you have proven to be a liar at all times.

LOL

You can't even quote one.

:dance:

Retard, that's not a bill. Post the bill they voted for to cause the shutdowns....

Oh... wait....... you can't... there were no such bills.
Don't need bills when EO's are used, illegally in my opinion.

Since you are so insistent, show me where the mask rules and lockdown orders are codified in law. No such laws were passed by congress which kind of blows your mindless claims out of the water.

LOL

You're such a fucking retard. :cuckoo:

Moron, a decline would be where there's no more production from an area where there was production. Not increasing production where there already was no production is not a decrease in production; it's not increasing production.

You're a flamin' lunatic. On top of that, it was never U.S. production anyway. It was always Canadian production which we transport to our refineries.

And again... there's already a Keystone pipeline. They're already transporting that crude to our refineries.

It's sad to see how deranged you are.
Blah, blah blah, misinformation, fantasies and lies. Your typical methods.

BTW, if what you claimed were even partially true, why is Biden begging the Soviet Union and anyone else he can think of to increase production. Once again, gives the fact that you are lying, or to put it charitably, your false information showing that you know nothing about what you claim. Busted again, moron.

LOL

You can't even quote one.

:dance:
That explains a lot. Comprehensive ignorance on your part and a refusal to accept any truth that proves you are lying.

I told you where to find them. Because you are too afraid to look for them just shows that you know you are lying, again.

BTW, I enjoy your family portraits at the end of each post. Says a lot about you.

You actually have not laid out any facts. You make unproven claims and expect them to be taken as facts.

A true liberal Biden-baboon.
I linked the production output going up under Biden and being the top 1-2 years of production the last several months. I linked the analysis for drilling permits. What more do you want?

Forum List

Back