🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Under the ACA, my yearly premium is $0.

Nope.

What I like is that, little by little, Americans are talking to each other and they're seeing that they're being lied to.

Like, remember Lyin Ryan saying he had a "plan" for health care that is better than ObamaCare? When was the last time you looked at that web site?

Earlier today, I looked and guess what?

Just like everything else the Rs tell us, its a lie.

The site is gone and the domain name is for sale.

Now really, isn't that typical Republican bullshit? Nest thing will be Ryan in a phony photo op re-washing clean dishes cuz with the Rs, the fun (and lies) never stop.

Guess what? You lie! Shame on you!

HEALTH CARE
"The plan ensures universal access to affordable health insurance by restructuring the tax code, allowing all Americans to secure affordable health plans that best suit their needs, and shifting the ownership of health coverage away from the government and employers to individuals.

Provides a refundable tax credit – $2,300 for individuals and $5,700 for families – to purchase coverage in any State, and keep it with them if they move or change jobs.
Provides transparency in health care price and quality data, making this critical information readily available before someone needs health services.
Creates state-based health care exchanges, so individuals and families have a one-stop marketplace to purchase affordable health insurance without being discriminated against based on pre-existing conditions.
Equips states with tools like auto-enrollment programs and high-risk pools, so affordable health coverage can be accessed by all.
Addresses health care’s growing strain on small businesses, by allowing them to pool together nationally to offer coverage to their employees.
Encourages the adoption of health information technology and assists states in establishing solutions to medical malpractice litigation."

Health Care | A Roadmap for America's Future | The Budget Committee Republicans

Yea I can. My first job was in the hay fields at 13yrs old 1974. Hot work so I could buy my Chuck taylors all stars for basket ball in the fall. I come from a family that if you want it earn it.
My first job was when I 14 in 1971 working for my uncle as a "hey boy". I asked him, "What's a 'hey boy'?" He said, "Hey boy, do this! Hey boy, do that!" I helped him pour the foundation for the bell tower at Cal State Long Beach, the last work of a famous architect. I found out later, all the students hate it. They think it's an ugly piece of shit.

My father cut my allowance out when I was 12. He told me, "You get out and get money like the rest of us!"

The link brought you to the front page of Covered California.
You live in California right?
It's one of the state exchanges that actually work.
Click on the yellow box that says "Start Here"

I saw what you posted from Kaiser, it didn't indicate it if was a family plan or a single plan.

Try it again to get the REAL cost, not a Kaiser estimated cost...
You used this:
Subsidy Calculator | The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation

"With this calculator, you can enter different income levels, ages, and family sizes to get an estimate of your eligibility for subsidies and how much you could spend on health insurance."

The Kaiser calculator doesn't give what the deductible may be.
That's part of the magic! ;)
I hit "start here" and all I got was a blank page.

What's the chances of me hitting that nice ass of yours with a pair of Rayban's?

Would I get a blank page as well?

Typical. You lose the argument so resort to insults. Leech is a descriptor BTW, not an insult!:lol:

Typical. You lose the argument so resort to insults. Leech is a descriptor BTW, not an insult!:lol:
First off, I didn't lose no argument and secondly, I thought I was giving her a compliment.

I guess you'd rather have me tell her she was a "butt-ugly hog"?

BTW, nice mauve jet you have.

That's right, because of the ACA, if I go with the bronze program, I pay a yearly premium of $0.

Zero dollars and I get health insurance coverage.

How can anyone in their right mind, be against that?

Well. . . Since we all know the NSA monitors all communications, the originating users that have imputed such communications, in all likely hood, they will just forward these writings and these posted attitudes of yours to the "rationing of care boards" when they are deciding on whether they should proceed with that critical care the health care industry needs to provide to you to prolong your life at some critical juncture. :tongue:

Once these highly trained and skilled doctors who pay huge amounts in taxes to support your care see what the NSA has collected on your ass? Don't expect to live too long with this attitude.

Ain't BIG BROTHER great? :cool:

"I gots mine, and the gubbermint is paying for it!!!!"
I call that a good deal.

How can anyone be against free healthcare coverage?

Keep in mind, it's only free if I don't use it. If I do, I pay 40% out of pocket.
That means if you have a serious problem, something that ends up costing $135,000 (such as I had in 1997) you would be billed for $54,000.

Were lesser deductible options available to you?

I call that a good deal.

Keep in mind, it's only free if I don't use it. If I do, I pay 40% out of pocket.
That means if you have a serious problem, something that ends up costing $135,000 (such as I had in 1997) you would be billed for $54,000.

Were lesser deductible options available to you?
fyi-out of pocket expenses have a MAXIMUM, which is $6250 per individual, per year, so if he were to have something catastrophic happen costing $135k, then $6250 is the max he would pay out of pocket before insurance would cover 100%....so in that scenario, it wouldn't be as bad as you thought.....at least from my understanding of how insurance policies work...

I call that a good deal.

You do realize that nothing is free, don't you?

I don't really care what color your plan is. I resent the shit out of my taxes going towards someone else's responsibilities.

I call that a good deal.

You do realize that nothing is free, don't you?

I don't really care what color your plan is. I resent the shit out of my taxes going towards someone else's responsibilities.
those that have health care coverage through their employer have been partially funded by all of those who do not have insurance, via the tax break given to the employer for it, and through the fed tax break given to the employee for their contribution for decades now.....these people without insurance have been funding the insurance for others that get those tax breaks while getting NONE for themselves.....just think about it....it's about darn time these people without insurance get relief after supporting you and me with employer offered health insurance for years and years....

we've been ''getting ours'' all along Ernie..... employers would not be giving health benefits without the gvt tax break, GUARANTEED.

The link brought you to the front page of Covered California.
You live in California right?
It's one of the state exchanges that actually work.
Click on the yellow box that says "Start Here"

I saw what you posted from Kaiser, it didn't indicate it if was a family plan or a single plan.

Try it again to get the REAL cost, not a Kaiser estimated cost...
You used this:
Subsidy Calculator | The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation

"With this calculator, you can enter different income levels, ages, and family sizes to get an estimate of your eligibility for subsidies and how much you could spend on health insurance."

The Kaiser calculator doesn't give what the deductible may be.
That's part of the magic! ;)
I hit "start here" and all I got was a blank page.

What's the chances of me hitting that nice ass of yours with a pair of Rayban's?

Would I get a blank page as well?

I'd say yes, since you aren't able to 'hit it', when I specifically said to click on the 'start here' button.

**mutter** another guy who can't follow directions :tongue:

I'd say yes, since you aren't able to 'hit it', when I specifically said to click on the 'start here' button.

**mutter** another guy who can't follow directions :tongue:
I did follow your directions. I clicked the "start here" button and got a blank page. So your directions were a little flawed.

So I went back to that site and tried it again. But first, I had to add the webpage to my "trusted sites" on my browser. Then it worked. And this is what I got...

This one is the cheapest for me...

Did you notice the deductible is non-applicable? I don't know what that means, but I do know, I won't have to pay it.

This was the 2nd cheapest...

As you can see, the deductible is $0.

So what you said before about all of them having deductibles, is not true.

Well. . . Since we all know the NSA monitors all communications, the originating users that have imputed such communications, in all likely hood, they will just forward these writings and these posted attitudes of yours to the "rationing of care boards" when they are deciding on whether they should proceed with that critical care the health care industry needs to provide to you to prolong your life at some critical juncture. :tongue:

Once these highly trained and skilled doctors who pay huge amounts in taxes to support your care see what the NSA has collected on your ass? Don't expect to live too long with this attitude.

Ain't BIG BROTHER great? :cool:
Hey, if it gets to the point where salt and sugar kick your ass, I say pull the plug!

Look at what this lying whore still spouts. Tell the 300,000 in Florida they can keep their insurance. Yeah, if it meets 'Obama' standards

Tyrannt

-Geaux

Dear

Thank you for contacting me to express your views regarding health reform. I appreciate hearing from you and welcome the opportunity to respond.

I support the Affordable Care Act (ACA), health reform legislation signed into law by President Obama in 2010. The ACA creates important new benefits for health insurance consumers, expands access to care, and protects Medicare while reducing the federal deficit.

The ACA makes it easier for people to shop for health insurance plans and protects consumers from some of the most egregious abuses by health insurance companies. For example, the law prohibits insurers from denying coverage, charging higher premiums, or refusing reimbursement for the millions of people who have pre-existing health conditions like cancer, diabetes, or asthma. The law also stops insurance companies from setting annual or lifetime limits on coverage, allows young adults to stay on their parents' health insurance until age 26, and requires new insurance plans to cover preventive health care such as mammograms and diabetes screenings without a co -pay.

Under the ACA, individuals who get insurance through an employer or Medicare can continue to receive this coverage. In addition, the law creates new health insurance marketplaces through which individuals who do not have access to affordable insurance or who want to explore new insurance options can shop for coverage. California's health insurance marketplace is known as Covered California, and is online now at CoveredCA.com. On this website, individuals can compare plans, find out if they qualify for subsidies to reduce the cost of coverage, and enroll in a plan of their choice. For your information, I have attached a fact sheet that provides more information about Covered California and the Affordable Care Act.

Although I support the many new consumer protections and preventive health benefits created as part of the Affordable Care Act, I recognize that the law remains controversial. Please know that I have made note of your views and will keep them in mind as I continue to monitor the implementation of the Affordable Care Act. Should have any further comments or questions, please feel free to contact my Washington, D.C. office at (202) 224-3841. Best regards.

Sincerely yours,

Dianne Feinstein
United States Senator

Last edited:
Do you panhandle for a living?
I've worked my entire life and have been paying taxes since 1973 so fuck all you god-damn assholes with your right wing talking points.

Fuck you people! I've had a job since I was 17. Can you top that prick?

Fuck Texas!

since 1971

paper route at that time it was business you bought the papers for one price

sold them at another

started the route with a dozen folks on the route

by the time i moved on

it had over 90 homes

one of the best experiences of my youth

since 1971

paper route at that time it was business you bought the papers for one price

sold them at another

started the route with a dozen folks on the route

by the time i moved on

it had over 90 homes

one of the best experiences of my youth
I tried that with my buddy when I was a kid and it was not an enjoyable experience. Trying to negotiate turns with all that weight on the handle bars was a nightmare. I had to keep both hands on the handle bars just to keep the bike upright. I had to completely stop the bike in order to throw the paper in the yard. And I had to use my feet to get the bike going again before I could start peddling. It seemed like everytime I turned the corner, I took a spill.

I thought I could do it because I was able to give my friend a ride on the handle bars. It was a little difficult, but once I got going, I adjusted. But those papers were twice as heavy as my friend and no matter what I did, I couldn't adjust to that weight. So I opted to mow lawns instead.

Look at what this lying whore still spouts. Tell the 300,000 in Florida they can keep their insurance. Yeah, if it meets 'Obama' standards

Tyrannt

-Geaux

Dear

Thank you for contacting me to express your views regarding health reform. I appreciate hearing from you and welcome the opportunity to respond.

I support the Affordable Care Act (ACA), health reform legislation signed into law by President Obama in 2010. The ACA creates important new benefits for health insurance consumers, expands access to care, and protects Medicare while reducing the federal deficit.

The ACA makes it easier for people to shop for health insurance plans and protects consumers from some of the most egregious abuses by health insurance companies. For example, the law prohibits insurers from denying coverage, charging higher premiums, or refusing reimbursement for the millions of people who have pre-existing health conditions like cancer, diabetes, or asthma. The law also stops insurance companies from setting annual or lifetime limits on coverage, allows young adults to stay on their parents' health insurance until age 26, and requires new insurance plans to cover preventive health care such as mammograms and diabetes screenings without a co -pay.

Under the ACA, individuals who get insurance through an employer or Medicare can continue to receive this coverage. In addition, the law creates new health insurance marketplaces through which individuals who do not have access to affordable insurance or who want to explore new insurance options can shop for coverage. California's health insurance marketplace is known as Covered California, and is online now at CoveredCA.com. On this website, individuals can compare plans, find out if they qualify for subsidies to reduce the cost of coverage, and enroll in a plan of their choice. For your information, I have attached a fact sheet that provides more information about Covered California and the Affordable Care Act.

Although I support the many new consumer protections and preventive health benefits created as part of the Affordable Care Act, I recognize that the law remains controversial. Please know that I have made note of your views and will keep them in mind as I continue to monitor the implementation of the Affordable Care Act. Should have any further comments or questions, please feel free to contact my Washington, D.C. office at (202) 224-3841. Best regards.

Sincerely yours,

Dianne Feinstein
United States Senator
Show me where in the ACA it says they can't.

I think you guys are confusing getting insurance with getting subsidies.

If you can get insurance thru your employer, you cannot qualify for subsidies. However you can use the health exchanges to purchase insurance regardless of having employer provided.

Forum List

Back