🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Under the ACA, my yearly premium is $0.

Auditor007 correctly wrote, "If he truly is that poor that he can't afford it to begin with, then I have no problem helping subsidize him so he can have health insurance. I can understand some of the frustration here, but on the other hand for years you guys have been telling everyone that you got yours and that's all that matters; screw anyone who can't afford it."

Reactionaries and TeaPs etc, those of you have been saying "fuck you, I got mine", now listen very carefully and put your ear to the screen and you will hear 12 million tiny "fuck yous."

That's right, because of the ACA, if I go with the bronze program, I pay a yearly premium of $0.

Zero dollars and I get health insurance coverage.

How can anyone in their right mind, be against that?

They're against it because they would rather pay for your health care.

That's the system now and that's what the lazy, deadbeat rw's want to keep. Force the rest of us to pay their damn health care bill at the emergency room.

That's right, because of the ACA, if I go with the bronze program, I pay a yearly premium of $0.

That's the system now and that's what the lazy, deadbeat rw's want to keep. Force the rest of us to pay their damn health care bill at the emergency room.

You're utter stoopidity knows no bounds. You too believe in "free" healthcare from the Obama. Nothing is free. The producers will be funding the moochers. You're welcome by the way.

Auditor007 correctly wrote, "If he truly is that poor that he can't afford it to begin with, then I have no problem helping subsidize him so he can have health insurance. I can understand some of the frustration here, but on the other hand for years you guys have been telling everyone that you got yours and that's all that matters; screw anyone who can't afford it."

Reactionaries and TeaPs etc, those of you have been saying "fuck you, I got mine", now listen very carefully and put your ear to the screen and you will hear 12 million tiny "fuck yous."

oh i agree.... they really dont give a shit...so long as they get what they want for free......

"I gots mine, and the gubbermint is paying for it!!!!"

If he truly is that poor that he can't afford it to begin with, then I have no problem helping subsidize him so he can have health insurance. I can understand some of the frustration here, but on the other hand for years you guys have been telling everyone that you got yours and that's all that matters; screw anyone who can't afford it.

I invite you to back up the loony, lame-assed, liberal talking point with quotes of conservatives who have actually uttered the words, "I got mine, screw you". Go ahead. We'll wait.

Comrade, I invite you to the same exercise. Actual quotes. Go for it.

Not sure I fully understand your perspective, however. If Billo Really is getting free healthcare isn't someone else paying for him, thus making BR the "deadbeat" of the equation?

Not sure I fully understand your perspective, however. If Billo Really is getting free healthcare isn't someone else paying for him, thus making BR the "deadbeat" of the equation?

ole luddie just tried to double speak bs in that post...

Of course we would still be paying for his health care as we already do millions of people and now get to pay for their Insurance on top of THAT

Because people like me get to see our health insurance costs go up by 88% so you can be a leech.

You're first mistake is trying to understand anything Puddly Pillowbite posts.

Because they don't want to pay for your insurance?

You're utter stoopidity knows no bounds. You too believe in "free" healthcare from the Obama. Nothing is free. The producers will be funding the moochers. You're welcome by the way.

How is it possible for the rw's to keep on with this lie?

EMTALA - free to you freeloader rw's.

ObamaCare - pay your own way.

Its a fact that THAT is how insurance works. Those who do not use it pay for those who do. Nothing new there.

BUT -

With EMTALA, its much worse because everyone pays for those who do not. Our hospitals can no long support burn units and trauma centers because they are subsidizing the uninsured.

Under ObamaCare, those who can afford their insurance have to pay for their insurance.

Those who cannot, get a break.

Because people like me get to see our health insurance costs go up by 88% so you can be a leech.

Nope.

What I like is that, little by little, Americans are talking to each other and they're seeing that they're being lied to.

Like, remember Lyin Ryan saying he had a "plan" for health care that is better than ObamaCare? When was the last time you looked at that web site?

Earlier today, I looked and guess what?

Just like everything else the Rs tell us, its a lie.

The site is gone and the domain name is for sale.

Now really, isn't that typical Republican bullshit? Nest thing will be Ryan in a phony photo op re-washing clean dishes cuz with the Rs, the fun (and lies) never stop.

Ummm, no, if there are subsidies then we still are paying for "them".

Only you call that progress

Nope.

What I like is that, little by little, Americans are talking to each other and they're seeing that they're being lied to.

Like, remember Lyin Ryan saying he had a "plan" for health care that is better than ObamaCare? When was the last time you looked at that web site?

Earlier today, I looked and guess what?

Just like everything else the Rs tell us, its a lie.

The site is gone and the domain name is for sale.

Now really, isn't that typical Republican bullshit? Nest thing will be Ryan in a phony photo op re-washing clean dishes cuz with the Rs, the fun (and lies) never stop.

Hmmmm, HE said my insurance premium would go DOWN.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4rkKzajF7Y]Obama: Your Premiums Will Go Down Under Obamacare - YouTube[/ame]

So, who's lying?

Oh yeah. You guys.....

Fact is there are no zero deductible plans at all....you kids are letting him jerk you around.

Forum List

Back