🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Under the ACA, my yearly premium is $0.

Its still not "free" the government is paying for your monthly payments, which means we pay for your monthly payments.
That's still a helluva lot cheaper than the for-profit healthcare industry charging me $37,000 for a one night stay in the hospital.

Government programs are non-profit and benefit everyone in the country.

Private healthcare programs are for-profit and benefit only the CEO's of these companys.

The next time you have a one night stay in the hospital you can look forward to paying 40% of the $37,000.

Its still not "free" the government is paying for your monthly payments, which means we pay for your monthly payments.
That's still a helluva lot cheaper than the for-profit healthcare industry charging me $37,000 for a one night stay in the hospital.

Private healthcare programs are for-profit and benefit only the CEO's of these companys.

The next time you have a one night stay in the hospital you can look forward to paying 40% of the $37,000.

You don't understand. He'll be going to the "free" Obama hospital with his "free" Obama insurance. It's right next door to the "free" Obama mortgage company and "free" Obama gas station and across the street from the "free" Obama phone store. With two "free" Obama phones, you get a "free" unicorn.

Free healthcare would require the doctors, hospitals, and drug companies to also give away their goods and services for free. I'm pretty sure they don't do this, meaning that for someone... it's not free.

Last edited:
I just found out that if I go with the bronze plan, the government will send me $475 per month.

Free money and I get health insurance coverage.

How can anyone in their right mind, be against that?
Shit man, you're my idol!

:lol: Maybe lives in Alaska. They always get money for nuthin.

Wow! A state that 'share's the wealth' can't be a red state, huh?

That nuthin money gets taxed at regular income levels by the Feds.

That's right, because of the ACA, if I go with the bronze program, I pay a yearly premium of $0.

Zero dollars and I get health insurance coverage.

i am sure that is what all the entitlement whores think.....

Last edited:
"I gots mine, and the gubbermint is paying for it!!!!"
I call that a good deal.

How can anyone be against free healthcare coverage?

Keep in mind, it's only free if I don't use it. If I do, I pay 40% out of pocket.

Well, let's hope you don't break your elbow like I did recently and end up with a bill equivalent to 40% of the cost which would leave you responsible for $16,000 for that free healthcare.
Let's hear some more cheers~

Corporations (and unions) aren't paying for your ObamaCare.

They're all getting waivers.
I don't care! I pay zero. I'm fine with that.

I never thought I would ever see someone be proud to be a leech. :cuckoo:

That's the majority of the Obama voters...He knew who to appeal to that's for sure
low information, only care about themselves and what they can GET from (taxpayers) via Government

I don't care! I pay zero. I'm fine with that.

That's the majority of the Obama voters...He knew who to appeal to that's for sure
low information, only care about themselves and what they can GET from (taxpayers) via Government

and they call the ones affording them their free ride greedy.... that is what i find so amusing.

And we Republicans had a ten to twelve year window to do something better.

And we did not.

Put the blame equally, folks.

and they call the ones affording them their free ride greedy.... that is what i find so amusing.

for sure...they are so brainwashed they don't even see how dumb they look

it's head shaking and scary they vote actually

FYI TooT-Maximum out of pocket for any individual with any health insurance plan, per LAW is $6250 a year..... no plan can have an out of pocket maximum more than that....(or double that if out of state or outside of plan)

which is still a hefty amount but not nearly as much as the 40% of the $37k

Well, we can look forward to substandard hospital visits where you'll wait for HOURS and doctors appointments you wait a couple months for the FLU in your futures...

then you can look back and thank the Dear leader for it..

but, it's freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

That's right, because of the ACA, if I go with the bronze program, I pay a yearly premium of $0.

Zero dollars and I get health insurance coverage.

"I gots mine, and the gubbermint is paying for it!!!!"

If he truly is that poor that he can't afford it to begin with, then I have no problem helping subsidize him so he can have health insurance. I can understand some of the frustration here, but on the other hand for years you guys have been telling everyone that you got yours and that's all that matters; screw anyone who can't afford it.

Was the calculator you used to get those numbers on the healthcare.gov website?
Here's the link.

Should have used this:

https://www.coveredca.com/

I ran the numbers based on what Kaiser stated, guessed at zip code.

For a family of two you would qualify for Medicaid.

For a single person, there is NO Bronze plan for $0 and ALL plans have a deductible.
Good news, you qualify for a subsidy of $377 per month (guesstimate).

Bad news, my neighbors just went bankrupt after paying for ACA for one year for a family of five. Their income is just @ the cusp.

Forum List

Back