🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Under the ACA, my yearly premium is $0.

Then don't complain about businesses getting tax breaks now, when that could have been taken care of instead of Humpty-Dumpty Care. (if Obama and the Dems could have been bothered to write their own laws :eusa_shhh: )
If they couldn't even read the bill, how could they've possibly wrote it?

What Dems alone foisted on us was a 2,700 page outline. The 20,000 page law was written AFTER the fact by appointees. NOT the way laws should be done in America, especially of this size and consequence!

Not one Repub voted for it, and public opinion has ALWAYS been against the ACA. Now more than ever.

Its still not "free" the government is paying for your monthly payments, which means we pay for your monthly payments.
That's still a helluva lot cheaper than the for-profit healthcare industry charging me $37,000 for a one night stay in the hospital.

Government programs are non-profit and benefit everyone in the country.

Private healthcare programs are for-profit and benefit only the CEO's of these companys.

What Dems alone foisted on us was a 2,700 page outline. The 20,000 page law was written AFTER the fact by appointees. NOT the way laws should be done in America, especially of this size and consequence!

Not one Repub voted for it, and public opinion has ALWAYS been against the ACA. Now more than ever.
I will agree it's not the way it should be done.

its still not "free" the government is paying for your monthly payments, which means we pay for your monthly payments.
that's still a helluva lot cheaper than the for-profit healthcare industry charging me $37,000 for a one night stay in the hospital.

government programs are non-profit and benefit everyone in the country.
private healthcare programs are for-profit and benefit only the ceo's of these companys.

lol.

I will agree it's not the way it should be done.

Thanks for at least acknowledging that.

IMO the law should be challenged and repealed on the basis of malicious misinformation. EVERYTHING Obama promised has been one lie after another, and he's STILL lying about it. Ignoring the FACT that millions like me are losing coverage and paying double or much more next year, and that is has NOT lowered costs, it's RAISED costs across the board. Also has killed jobs, not created jobs, as he claimed.

It's like he sold us what he said was a brand new shiny car, and once we paid for it and got in to drive home found that the engine and tranny were shot, A/C not working, and frame bent. Now he's saying "just needs a few little fixes".

NOPE! Take it back and give me a full refund!

Last edited:
That's right, because of the ACA, if I go with the bronze program, I pay a yearly premium of $0.

Zero dollars and I get health insurance coverage.

How can anyone in their right mind, be against that?

Everything costs money. Doctors need to get paid, medicine companies need to get paid, hospitals need to get paid, equipment companies need to get paid, etc. If you're getting healthcare for free, someone is paying for it. You might be getting a good deal, but someone else isn't.

Also, I've read the premiums and they're not free; how did you get a $0 premium?

"I gots mine, and the gubbermint is paying for it!!!!"
I call that a good deal.

How can anyone be against free healthcare coverage?

Keep in mind, it's only free if I don't use it. If I do, I pay 40% out of pocket.

Wow great.....
So we pay more,you pay nothing on the lottery system and you still end up broke if you have a major health problem.
Yeah thats just great.

That's right, because of the ACA, if I go with the bronze program, I pay a yearly premium of $0.

Everything costs money. Doctors need to get paid, medicine companies need to get paid, hospitals need to get paid, equipment companies need to get paid, etc. If you're getting healthcare for free, someone is paying for it. You might be getting a good deal, but someone else isn't.

Also, I've read the premiums and they're not free; how did you get a $0 premium?

He gets a subsidy thanks to we taxpayers. I went on the CA exchange and entered different ages and incomes, and close to poverty level AGI you pay 0-90/month for a plan that actually costs $700-$900/month because you are subsidized by tax and rate payers. Below poverty level you get Meidcaid, and individuals about $45K income get no subsidy, so are paying MUCH more in premiums than before the ACA.

That's ripping a HUGE amount of disposable income out of the private economy.

Last edited:
"I gots mine, and the gubbermint is paying for it!!!!"
I call that a good deal.

Keep in mind, it's only free if I don't use it. If I do, I pay 40% out of pocket.

Wow great.....
So we pay more,you pay nothing on the lottery system and you still end up broke if you have a major health problem.
Yeah thats just great.

Yep, if he has a major illness, or even something like a gall bladder removed, he will be paying thousands, tens of thousands or MUCH MUCH more with that 40% copay.

Many of the plans have a HUGE deductible, HUGE prems, PLUS 40% copay, which IMO is worthless.

So in other words, Obama is taking more money out of my pocket to pay for your insurance. Nice! What do I get in return other than a warm fuzzy knowing I was robbed to provide something to someone else against my will?

Oh, and you're welcome.

I call that a good deal.

Wow great.....
Yeah thats just great.

Yep, if he has a major illness, or even something like a gall bladder removed, he will be paying thousands, tens of thousands or MUCH MUCH more with that 40% copay.

Many of the plans have a HUGE deductible, HUGE prems, PLUS 40% copay, which IMO is worthless.

They're so gullible .....

Forum List

Back