🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Under the ACA, my yearly premium is $0.

I just looked at the fine print, and it turns out I also get 40 acres and a mule.

I just love getting free government shit. :thup:

That's right, because of the ACA, if I go with the bronze program, I pay a yearly premium of $0.

Zero dollars and I get health insurance coverage.

How can anyone in their right mind, be against that?

You still have a ginormous Deductible, and I bet your cost sharing is 30% after you pay thousands of dollars of said deductible.

If you're asking me, my deductable is $0, but my out of pocket costs is 40%.

That's no deal at all. You'll still be paying HUGE costs if you have a serious illness. All you have is a piece of paper in the form of a "HC plan" worth the amount of money you spent on it.

And he avoids a fine for being uninsured.

Yeah, it's really great to be on the hook for a $5,000 deductible in order to avoid paying $95!

Because we aren't lazy, unproductive sloths like you, sponging off the labor of others.
Up until recently, I've worked my whole life and have been paying my way (and taxes) since 1973.

So take your condescending bullshit at shove it up your ass!

Not a nice way to talk to someone who is paying more than double next year to fund lazy sloths like you.

ACA caused my chosen affordable plan to be canceled, prems doubled AND they added a 40% copay to cover paying for your fat lazy ungrateful freeloading ass.

z7lq.jpg

And one little comment: Insurers across the country have been reporting that the data being sent by the O-Care system is garbled, inaccurate, and missing key elements...and that prices have not been quoted correctly.

So until one receives actual confirmation from a real insurance company, it's all smoke and mirrors.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
You still have a ginormous Deductible, and I bet your cost sharing is 30% after you pay thousands of dollars of said deductible.
The deductible is zero dollars.

But the out of pocket costs are 40%.

I call shenanigans.

That's not how the Bronze plans are set up. They have huge deductibles.

If you don't have one, then what you actually did was to enroll in Medicaid as a Poor Person.

That's no deal at all. You'll still be paying HUGE costs if you have a serious illness. All you have is a piece of paper in the form of a "HC plan" worth the amount of money you spent on it.
Not true. 60% of the costs will be paid by the plan and all preventive services are free of charge.

Try not to go to the emergency room without $800 or so in your pocket.

The average cost of a visit to the ER for over 8,000 patients across the U.S. was $2,168. But the interquartile range (IQR), which represents the difference between the 25th and 75th percentile of charges, was $1,957

That's right, because of the ACA, if I go with the bronze program, I pay a yearly premium of $0.

Zero dollars and I get health insurance coverage.

How can anyone in their right mind, be against that?

Because they have a mind that sees beyond their immediate circumstances?

That's a calculator - it's not actual coverage confirmed and priced by an insurance company.

Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back