🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Under the ACA, my yearly premium is $0.

That's right, because of the ACA, if I go with the bronze program, I pay a yearly premium of $0.

Zero dollars and I get health insurance coverage.

How can anyone in their right mind, be against that?

Did you go with the bronze plan? Just asking.

That's a calculator - it's not actual coverage confirmed and priced by an insurance company.

Good luck with that.
So far so good.

BTW, it's a Kaiser calculator.

You know, I can go to the website for my 401K plan and estimate my retirement income, but that doesn't mean I'll actually get that in reality.

It's Not Insurance until you actually purchase coverage with confirmation of the policy from the insurance company.

You know, I can go to the website for my 401K plan and estimate my retirement income, but that doesn't mean I'll actually get that in reality.

It's Not Insurance until you actually purchase coverage with confirmation of the policy from the insurance company.
I realize that.

When I cashed in my 401K, it was up around $12,000 and when the check came, I only got $4000 and change.

OP is a liar. No bronze plans have 0 deductible. Most are $5K deductible.

Most likely at his income level he will end up on Medicaid.

Last edited:
this is how sad people have become

bragging about how it is to live the backs of others

this country is DOOMED as a free country

I haven't really dug into it yet, but I suspect, that under ACA, I'll come out smelling like a rose (albeit, a corrupt and insidious 'rose'). I'll have little retirement income and my family is long-lived. I should be on the dole a good long while. Doesn't prevent me from recognizing it as a gross injustice. Nor from recognizing that the insurance industry will skim massive profits from my 'good fortune'.

I just found out that if I go with the bronze plan, the government will send me $475 per month.

Free money and I get health insurance coverage.

How can anyone in their right mind, be against that?
Shit man, you're my idol!

:lol: Maybe lives in Alaska. They always get money for nuthin.

that chaps your ass doesn't it, Alaska shares it wealth from their natural resources (OIL) with the people who live there

too bad none of your states where you live don't give a shit about you enough to do that....but here's a :eusa_boohoo:

most of you here couldn't live in Alaska anyway, pansy asses wouldn't make it

I haven't really dug into it yet, but I suspect, that under ACA, I'll come out smelling like a rose (albeit, a corrupt and insidious 'rose'). I'll have little retirement income and my family is long-lived. I should be on the dole a good long while. Doesn't prevent me from recognizing it as a gross injustice. Nor from recognizing that the insurance industry will skim massive profits from my 'good fortune'.

You're not realizing that the subsidies are just one part of the ACA. The other MORE disastrous and deadly part is the IPAB, an unelected/unaccountable board of non-physicians who have devised codes and formulas to determine who gets what treatment. It is nothing but a rationing panel, and as Palin said, a death panel. Also the fact that many docs and hospitals, usually the best ones, are not participating in the ACA exchanges, so you're getting second class care, and will have LONG waits like Canada and the UK.

So you may have "free coverage", but it's value is very very low.

You're not realizing that the subsidies are just one part of the ACA. The other MORE disastrous and deadly part is the IPAB, an unelected/unaccountable board of non-physicians who have devised codes and formulas to determine who gets what treatment. It is nothing but a rationing panel, and as Palin said, a death panel. Also the fact that many docs and hospitals, usually the best ones, are not participating in the ACA exchanges, so you're getting second class care, and will have LONG waits like Canada and the UK.

So you may have "free coverage", but it's value is very very low.

Sure, I get that. I'm not advocating for this mess in any way, shape or form. My point is that it's possible to recognize a policy as bad, even if you benefit from it.

You wanna talk about living off the backs of others?

The richest people in this country pay 10% less in taxes than I do and 0% tax on all their financial transactions. They get loopholes that allow a company like GE to make a billion dollars last year and not pay one cent in taxes.

That's living off the backs of others.

You wanna talk about living off the backs of others?

The richest people in this country pay 10% less in taxes than I do and 0% tax on all their financial transactions. They get loopholes that allow a company like GE to make a billion dollars last year and not pay one cent in taxes.

That's living off the backs of others.

No they don't. The richest people in this country paper orders of magnitude more in taxes you do in Actual Dollars.

GE is a Big Government Crony Corporation...not a Rich Person.

OP is a liar. No bronze plans have 0 deductible. Most are $5K deductible.

Most likely at his income level he will end up on Medicaid.
I posted the results.

Why don't you post evidence the deductable is $5K, instead of just shooting your big mouth off?

Forum List

Back