Under the National Emergency Declaration could Trump impose a stop and identify mandate?

I don't think he said he supports it. He is asking if you support it.

I do NOT support such action, even though I have no problem talking to cops. I can see nothing but the potential for serious abuse. '

I am a liberty first guy. I don't want to sacrifice liberty for a mere facade of security.

Think of it like this,

“No worries sir, me and my partner are just doing a stop and identify” won’t take a minute sir do you mind? Sir, is that a firearm on your seat?
View attachment 246943

How cool would that be...watching troops stroll the streets of Los Angeles stopping every Brown person for identification. I dream of those days.
That's because you are a Nazi wannabe.

I don't think he said he supports it. He is asking if you support it.

I do NOT support such action, even though I have no problem talking to cops. I can see nothing but the potential for serious abuse. '

I am a liberty first guy. I don't want to sacrifice liberty for a mere facade of security.

Think of it like this,

“No worries sir, me and my partner are just doing a stop and identify” won’t take a minute sir do you mind? Sir, is that a firearm on your seat?
View attachment 246943

How cool would that be...watching troops stroll the streets of Los Angeles stopping every Brown person for identification. I dream of those days.

I'll bet you long for the days of Nazi Germany. You are the enemy of this country and everything it stands for. You are the one who should be arrested and deported.

You know what I just notice?

410px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-S72707%2C_Heinrich_Himmler.jpg

gettyimages-1074454052.jpg

Hummmmmm.

Hell yes....I’d be willing to accept a little dose of commie as it would relate to the eradication of tens of millions of brown cockroaches...I’d embrace that shit big time.

You and Trump are the only cockroaches I see and you racists are going to exterminated in 2020.

The Constitution as it is correctly interpreted. Thugs like you are enemies of this country.
"Correctly interpreted" how ? Let's hear YOUR version.

Even though you've already made an IDIOT out of yourself, with your second sentence. :rolleyes:

“No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time.”
— U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 9, clause 7

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
5th Amendment

Those put a end to your unconstitutional plans.

You are the idiot by default since you are a Trump supporter.

Trump has thus far declared three national emergencies during his tenure, CNN reported. One centers on creating penalties for individuals around the world who are involved in human rights abuses. Another penalizes individuals involved in perpetuating violence in Nicaragua. And another imposes sanctions on foreign entities who seek to interfere in American elections.

Obama Declared National Emergencies As President — But Not To Secure Wall Funding

----------------

Dz0swX-WwAA00br.jpg
Okay, so why are democrats trying to stop the wall funding? Republicans didn't try to stop Obama's National emergencies.

Because Trump is intruding on Congress' power of the purse.

It is because the Congress has the power of the purse. None of those orders contradicted the Constitution. This is a power grab by Trump.
Tell me how Trump's order contradicts the Constitution.

“No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time.”
— U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 9, clause 7

This is plain English and there are no ifs, ands or buts in it. Don't give me laws, cite a part of the Constitution that contradicts that.

Trump has thus far declared three national emergencies during his tenure, CNN reported. One centers on creating penalties for individuals around the world who are involved in human rights abuses. Another penalizes individuals involved in perpetuating violence in Nicaragua. And another imposes sanctions on foreign entities who seek to interfere in American elections.

Obama Declared National Emergencies As President — But Not To Secure Wall Funding

----------------

Dz0swX-WwAA00br.jpg
Okay, so why are democrats trying to stop the wall funding? Republicans didn't try to stop Obama's National emergencies.

Because Trump is intruding on Congress' power of the purse.

Nonsense. Once the money is appropriated, it belongs to the department receiving it.

Would this be much worse than the present reprehensible random stops permitted?

Think of it like this,

View attachment 246943

Think of it like this,

View attachment 246943

I'll bet you long for the days of Nazi Germany. You are the enemy of this country and everything it stands for. You are the one who should be arrested and deported.

Hummmmmm.

Hell yes....I’d be willing to accept a little dose of commie as it would relate to the eradication of tens of millions of brown cockroaches...I’d embrace that shit big time.

You and Trump are the only cockroaches I see and you racists are going to exterminated in 2020.

We totally get it...
LefTard Logic:
Wealthy, law abiding white REAL Americans = COCKROACHES
Lowlife, thirdworld, non-vetted illegal degenerate criminals = NOT COCKROACHES

Hummmmmm.

We totally get it...
LefTard Logic:
Wealthy, law abiding white REAL Americans = COCKROACHES
Lowlife, thirdworld, non-vetted illegal degenerate criminals = NOT COCKROACHES
You "get" nothing Nazi.

You people are fucking scary

We totally get it...
LefTard Logic:
Wealthy, law abiding white Christians with standards = SCARY
Lowlife, thirdworld, non-vetted illegal degenerate criminals = NOT SCARY
You espouse hatred, racism, and violence

With every post.

And ya know what?

None of your trumper brothers call you out on it. They AGREE

We totally get it...
LefTard Logic:

With every post.

And ya know what?

Okay, okay, we get it. You hate law abiding people and love lowlife's.

We totally get it...
LefTard Logic:

With every post.

And ya know what?

You and your people have demanded that of me with your lunacy. With each passing day more allow their nuts to fall..You people are screwed and you asked for it.

What you fail to "get" is that the bigotry and hatred and racism that you people can't seem to turn away from makes you open to manipulation by some pretty fucked up actors

What you fail to "get" is that the bigotry and hatred and racism that you people can't seem to turn away from makes you open to manipulation by some pretty fucked up actors
Bigotry, hatred and racism? When all we want is our laws to be followed? Wow, Lesh, just wow.

YOU leftists are the only ones practicing "bigotry and hatred and racism" in America. You do it against white people in many ways, especially with Affirmative Action (the largest racism in America for 54 years), and then you have the audacity to accuse others of doing what YOU DO EVERY DAY, massively.

Does anybody have ANY idea what the hell this is talking about ?

Forum List

Back