🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Under The Thumb Of The Party Of OBEY.

The sensationalism addict demands fresh stimulus, though the truth that the dems are nazis is a perennial truth that's never boring to those with IQs above 80 who voted in 2020.

The only thing that started 60 years ago that still affects us
was going off the gold standard and the giant transfer of wealth to the top 1%.

Blaming the left (or right) for where we are is ludicrous at best.
We all let it happen, whatever it is.

You are quite short-sighted, and under-read.

Broaden your view.....you're missing quite a bit.

Cut n' paste "truth"..............:heehee:

Another Win For My Side!

Every time one of you mental defectives attacks a documented, linked, and sourced post, one that provides the truth that you hate, with nothing more than vulgarity and ‘is not, issssssssss nooooottttt!!”….

….you have effectively admitted both that it got under your scales, and that you have no way to prove the contrary.

I win again. Thanks for your help.

The sensationalism addict demands fresh stimulus, though the truth that the dems are nazis is a perennial truth that's never boring to those with IQs above 80 who voted in 2020.

This????

1640708130689.png

The only thing that started 60 years ago that still affects us
was going off the gold standard and the giant transfer of wealth to the top 1%.

Blaming the left (or right) for where we are is ludicrous at best.
We all let it happen, whatever it is.
The march to dumping of the gold standard started in 1913.

The surprising thing to me is that the impending catastrophic collapse took this long.

It was the same with the Japanese willing to die for their Emperor. I do not think the Democratic Party will ever have that much influence over the American people.

I think JackOfNoTrades would happily die to further the power and agenda of his Reich.

democrats love their party more than their lives, and FAR more than the nation.

Yet the reality is you really are retreads.

View attachment 580734

You democrats are just rehashed Nazis.

Everything she posted is true.
Everything she posted is a hacked repost of copy and paste that she's famous for.
You can tell by the words "Nazi" and "Democrats" in the first few sentences.

She...like you, is a one trick pony. Same old, same old...and full of shit!

Another Win For My Side!

Every time one of you mental defectives attacks a documented, linked, and sourced post, one that provides the truth that you hate, with nothing more than vulgarity and ‘is not, issssssssss nooooottttt!!”….

….you have effectively admitted both that it got under your scales, and that you have no way to prove the contrary.

I win again. Thanks for your help.
Your links really aren't the issue, it's the hilarious conclusions that you draw from them that expose your empty rhetoric for what it is.

Take the story about the family getting kicked out of a restaurant and threatened with arrest. You liken this to fascism but it's really a private property issue. The restaurant is private property and they have the right to ask the unvaccinated to leave. The family for refusing would of been charged with trespassing on private property. Is protecting private property an example of fascism to you?

Everything she posted is a hacked repost of copy and paste that she's famous for.

Again, you fascists are just hacked, retread copies of Hitler's vermin.

So obviously anything she posts is going to be similar to what was written of the last Reich.

You can tell by the words "Nazi" and "Democrats" in the first few sentences.

Yes, you Nazis are absolutely identical to the last Nazis.

Take "Mein Kampf" and replace every instance of "Jew" with "White" and you have the democrat platform for 2022.

She...like you, is a one trick pony. Same old, same old...and full of shit!

Since the swastika fits you need to wear it...

Again, you fascists are just hacked, retread copies of Hitler's vermin.

So obviously anything she posts is going to be similar to what was written of the last Reich.

Yes, you Nazis are absolutely identical to the last Nazis.

Take "Mein Kampf" and replace every instance of "Jew" with "White" and you have the democrat platform for 2022.

Since the swastika fits you need to wear it...
You, like her, are not only boring, but you're weak minded. Ignorance like yours (in the words of a family member), needs to be stamped out..with prejudice.

I could sit around and make copious lists of dem wrongs too but what does it get you? Heartburn, that's what.

Meh, I'd rather just see right-leaning peeps quit whining no end, get busy, and take it back from the dems.

Blah, OP sounds like Hannity half the time.

Forum List

Back