Understanding "Replacement Theory"....It's A Fact

Because white southerners aren’t a monolith you race baiting defect
No group is a monolith but we can make fairly accurate observations. For the most part the Southern population supported leaving the Union in order to preserve slavery as a way of life and as a population they were overwhelmingly in favor of keeping black people segregated and second class citizens. They national guard had to be sent in even after they lost the vote because the white population refused to comply until they were brought to heel and made to.

No group is a monolith but we can make fairly accurate observations. For the most part the Southern population supported leaving the Union in order to preserve slavery as a way of life and as a population they were overwhelmingly in favor of keeping black people segregated and second class citizens. They national guard had to be sent in even after lost the vote because they white population refused to comply until they were brought to heel and made to.
Accurate observations? Like stating Jews are greedy and evil? Like those? So it’s OK to make generalizations when it suits your purposes but otherwise you’re a racist. Man, are you ever not a complete defect?

Accurate generalizations? Like stating Jews are greedy and evil? Like those? So it’s OK to make generalizations when it suits your purposes but otherwise you’re a racist. Man, are you ever not a complete defect?
Would it be accurate to say Jews as a group are greedy and evil? I dont think so.

Is it accurate to say as a group, white southerners supported leaving the Union to preserve slavery as a way of life and supported keeping black people segregated and second class citizens? In this case yes. I have the historical record to support that claim.

Remember, if you don't think just like they do, you're an evil Hitler Satanic commie.

I get that all the time. When I ask which of my positions make me a commie, they run.

No doubt.

Assigning labels seems to be the default position.

They left the union to preserve slavery and voted near unanimously, save 2 whole congressmen, against ending segregation. When have they not been on the wrong side of deplorable?
1. You're opining and generalizing about the 1860s. Not everyone owned slaves. There was an underground RR to get slaves to freedom. So your generalizing that "all white southerners are deeply racist" is provably flat wrong. You might be right saying that most white southerners supported slavery back in the 1860s.

2. I've argued about the Founding Fathers owning slaves too. That was back in the 1770s, ancient history. That's just the way the world was back then. Owning slaves doesn't make the Founding Fathers any less deserving of respect and admiration for creating the USA.

3. When was that vote against ending segregation? Back in the 1960S?? That's still a long time ago. So I'm not sure why you still call them "deplorable"? They voted for Obama, they voted for Warnock, they voted for Tim Scott, they were on the "color-blind" track until racist Joe Biden started his racist bullshit.

Would it be accurate to say Jews as a group are greedy and evil? I dont think so.

Is it accurate to say as a group, white southerners supported leaving the Union to preserve slavery as a way of life and supported keeping black people segregated and second class citizens? In this case yes. I have the historical record to support that claim.
200 yrs ago? Lol

No group is a monolith but we can make fairly accurate observations. For the most part the Southern population supported leaving the Union in order to preserve slavery as a way of life and as a population they were overwhelmingly in favor of keeping black people segregated and second class citizens. They national guard had to be sent in even after they lost the vote because the white population refused to comply until they were brought to heel and made to.

Link to support any of that? Cause I have never seen any numbers on any of that.

She can try not using specious arguments and pathetic insults when people disagree with her comments.
You flat out refused to acknowledge the position she took. So you assigned her one.

You never told me where she agreed with the Democrats who passed the Hell-Cellars Act. I scoured all of her posts.

You essentially put words in her mouth, which no doubt angered her. So I'm guessing that's why she lashed out at you.

You flat out refused to acknowledge the position she took. So you assigned her one.

You never told me where she agreed with the Democrats who passed the Hell-Cellars Act. I scoured all of her posts.

You essentially put words in her mouth.

I never stated she agreed with the Democrats that supported the Hart-Cellars Act.

I said she agreed with the racist democrats that voted AGAINST the Hart-Cellars Act.

Last edited:
1. You're opining and generalizing about the 1860s. Not everyone owned slaves. There was an underground RR to get slaves to freedom. So your generalizing that "all white southerners are deeply racist" is provably flat wrong. You might be right saying that most white southerners supported slavery back in the 1860s.
Of course I was being hyperbolic but can you name me any of those white southerners who were helping black people along the underground railroad? Probably not without a deep google search. The white southern population didnt choose to venerate white southern abolitionists, they chose to venerate the white southern slavers who were hunting blacks along that network.
2. I've argued about the Founding Fathers owning slaves too. That was back in the 1770s, ancient history. That's just the way the world was back then. Owning slaves doesn't make the Founding Fathers any less deserving of respect and admiration for creating the USA.
I'd argue that it absolutely does.
3. When was that vote against ending segregation? Back in the 1960S?? That's still a long time ago. So I'm not sure why you still call them "deplorable"? They voted for Obama, they voted for Warnock, they voted for Tim Scott, they were on the "color-blind" track until racist Joe Biden started his racist bullshit.
1964 isnt that long ago at all. My father is older than the end of segregation and most of my grandparents are still alive. And who is they? A majority of the white population voted against Warnock and Obama. Warnock won the election with overwhelming support from black voters.

Listen, I don't need to play these games of when or if the parties switched. It's very simple. In every big moment of history the vast majority of the southern white population has chosen to act deplorably to blacks and minorities. I have history to support that. It's incumbent on you clowns to tell me when white southerners stopped being trash people if that is your argument.
That's based on the racist "one drop rule".

IMHO that will be dropped as "racist" in favor of calling mixed raced folks, "mixed race".
Who's going to decide that for them? You? White people? Obama gets to decide if he wants to be considered black. I've always just identified as Jamaican even though ethnically my family is from China, India and the Ivory Coast.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back