Understanding "Replacement Theory"....It's A Fact

Yep there's babies born every day. What's the nonsense about. This SWEDISH american wants to know.

The white birth rate has been under replacement level for some time now.

1653255522909.png

Last edited:
Oh well. Not a big deal. If a white female doesn't want kids then all the power to her. The nation is fully behind that choice. Look for the rate to continue to fall. No longer are women stuck in the house. There are options.

That's a bold claim but I see differently. I see plenty of people starting to care about the idolatry of these southern white racists and the white culture that can't accept the deplorable nature of their ancestors. More and more in the mainstream you are seeing people not putting up with this racist ignorance and telling racist white southerners to leave their racist culture and their racist flag at home and not bring it out to their events.

That's just propaganda from morons. They created a deplorable apartheid, slave state, where they were free to rape young black slaves and sell children away from their families. If we put aside the pageantry and propaganda is a society that allowed the raping, selling and enslaving of black people really a great society? It's was made great by black civil rights activists who actually made America into a country that recognized equality for all. Before then it was a shit show of depravity.

It's you who desperately needs better messaging to save your aging and demographically deficient party. Especially in an America of growing diversity.
1. You remind me of that bitter old black professor who was breaking into his home, and the neighbors called the cops, and they arrested him and he resisted arrest, and was calling the cops racist. Then Obama setup a beer with the bitter old professor and the cop. Remember that?
You can whine about the southern "deplorables" all you want, no one cares.
Are the "stars and bars" outlawed? I don't think so. Do they trigger you?

1653255662770.png
Consider this flag therapy...

Try again. What is propaganda?
2. You can argue that the Founding Fathers were "racist" or "slave owners", but no one cares about that. They won the Revolutionary War against the best army on the planet at the time, and created the best country on the planet. You're welcome.
The Civil War and Emancipation Proclamation changed the US more than the black civil rights activists, duh. Depravity is what the democrats are doing in their urban plantations.

As for slavery, that's the way the world was back in the 1770s. Why whine about it? You can whine, but no one cares.

3. Ok, we'll see in November and in 2024 who wins the elections.
No sense arguing about a future election.
I like Republican chances, demographics included.

I don't deny at all that that is what we're doing. I told you, black political activists intend to push the white culture that venerates slavery towards cultural and political extinction. And what? Go fuck yourself is about all you can say in response because defending slavers, politically, is a loser position. 😁

I have no problem defending the Founding Fathers or Confederate veterans, or those that support them. It is easy. All you have is to keep saying some retarded talking points like a trained monkey. Go fuck yourself.

Thankfully, dipshit christians have been indoctrinating Americans into believing in moral righteousness for quite some time and even though I don't believe in moral righteousness those who do certainly can't argue slavery as a moral good. By moral math I'm on the right side too. 😁

Except you people are the thugs now. And you know it. SO your entire position is based on a lie. People will notice. And those you smear unfairly, will remember. You are wise to just talk shit online. Pussy.

I know. It's what I love about you useful idiots. I don't actually want you to stop. The civil rights activists needed stupid racist whites to beat them and poor coffee on them on live tv to really drive home who the real deplorables were.

Yea, imagine racist whites paying the price, why else would I support this as political strategy? 😄

That "poured coffee" was 50 years ago. You keep smearing people with shit like that, and even the young whites will get tired of being held responsible like that. And, there will always be more of us than you. For the rest of your life and the lives of your children.

I see the forces behind mass immigration as being global in nature rather than being limited to a political party. Sure, the Democrats are in league with them, but the whole idea as being encouraged by the likes of Soros, Schwab et al is to weaken the bonds of national sovereignty in order to profit from the lack of cohesive national identity.

They cannot create their global order without first eliminating the notion of nation-states.

Uh, guy, this is the same song that has been played for over a century, be scared of the immigrant.

150 years ago it was the Irish.
100 years ago it was the Germans and Italians
50 years ago it was the Polish
Now it's the Mexicans.

The reality is, most white people who look at the immigrant as the enemy needs to realize the real enemy is the rich person looking to take away what their grandparents fought for.

I have no problem defending the Founding Fathers or Confederate veterans, or those that support them. It is easy. All you have is to keep saying some retarded talking points like a trained monkey. Go fuck yourself.
Who cares about you? How about the mainstream? How's the Confederate legacy with them?
Except you people are the thugs now. And you know it. SO your entire position is based on a lie. People will notice. And those you smear unfairly, will remember. You are wise to just talk shit online. Pussy.
What's unfair? You yourself said you proudly defend slavers. You smear yourself. All we have to do is take political advantage of it. 😁
That "poured coffee" was 50 years ago. You keep smearing people with shit like that, and even the young whites will get tired of being held responsible like that. And, there will always be more of us than you. For the rest of your life and the lives of your children.
😄

You must not keep up with current news. Your demographic replacement is well underway. I dont know how old you are but it will certainly happen in my lifetime and the lifetime of your children. 😁

The end of segregation was 57 years ago and white southern politicians were near unanimous in their opposition. Only 2 congressmen from the south, who were Democrats by the way, voted to end segregation. So you tell me clown, when did southern whites switch from being trash people?

Edit: I went back to look at the actual vote totals because it's been a while and I thought the 2 sounded off. In the House of Representatives for the South (States that had previously left the Union to join the Confederacy) it was 8 in favor of ending segregation to 94 against. And in the Senate it was 1 in favor 21 against.
I am 41. So it took place 16 years before I was born and you’re still whining about it. Meanwhile black on black crime is off the charts in Chicago. How does a racist hick in Rome GA impact an inept mayor in Chicago?

1. You remind me of that bitter old black professor who...
That doesn't sound racist...
You can whine about the southern "deplorables" all you want, no one cares.
Are the "stars and bars" outlawed? I don't think so. Do they trigger you?

View attachment 648332 Consider this flag therapy...
I don't want the Stars and Bars outlawed. I want more and more private companies and groups to publicly shame you by banning that flag at their events. It reinforces the notion that that flag is a flag of deplorables. If it was banned we wouldn't get that constant reinforcement.
Try again. What is propaganda?
NASCAR for instance telling people they don't want the Stars and Bars at their races. Well that opens up the conversation of why not and of who the Confederacy was and what the people waving that flag are supporting. All very useful propaganda.
2. You can argue that the Founding Fathers were "racist" or "slave owners", but no one cares about that. They won the Revolutionary War against the best army on the planet at the time, and created the best country on the planet. You're welcome.
So you think a country that allowed black children to be sold, raped and enslaved was the best country on the planet? You don't think I can use that admission to paint you as deplorable with the mainstream? 😄
The Civil War and Emancipation Proclamation changed the US more than the black civil rights activists, duh. Depravity is what the democrats are doing in their urban plantations.
No it didn't. Blacks still faced a hundred years of terrorism and brutality at the hands of racist southerners after the proclamation.
As for slavery, that's the way the world was back in the 1770s. Why whine about it? You can whine, but no one cares.
I'm not whining, I'm making the intellectual argument that they were deplorable. You're the one crying about people pushing different narratives of you're favorite slavers.
3. Ok, we'll see in November and in 2024 who wins the elections.
No sense arguing about a future election.
I like Republican chances, demographics included.
I don't care about Nov. You haven't one the popular vote since 2004, whites are on a demographic decline and the Republican party itself is old. The future belongs to minorities and progressives.

I am 41. So it took place 16 years before I was born and you’re still whining about it. Meanwhile black on black crime is off the charts in Chicago. How does a racist hick in Rome GA impact an inept mayor in Chicago?
Because that mayor needs some national policies to change in order to get black communities the assistance they need and Republican legislators along with some moderate democrats stand in the way of those policies.

Because that mayor needs some national policies to change in order to get black communities the assistance they need and Republican legislators along with some moderate democrats stand in the way of those policies.
The mayor supported defund the police is and is a Democrat in a deep blue state. The president is a Democrat. Congress is controlled by Democrats but the fault of black on black crime in Chicago rests with white Republicans in the South. This makes sense to you. LOL.

The mayor supported defund the police is and is a Democrat in a deep blue state. The president is a Democrat. Congress is controlled by Democrats but the fault of black on black crime in Chicago rests with white Republicans in the South. This makes sense to you. LOL.
Doesn't make sense to a moron like you but take the John Lewis voting rights act. It can't get passed because two moderate Democrat senators and zero Republicans support it or support ending the filibuster to pass it, not because black Americans and white progressives don't support it.

Try to follow along you mental midget. What is wrong with saying white southerners have always been deeply racist? How is that an inaccurate statement?

How about Asians?

You are a stereotypical Democrat, but too stupid to pretend you have America values.

That's what makes you valuable.

Can I get you to go on about your joy of killing babies???? Of silencing opposing views????

How about a statement about your love of Hitler or Stalin???????

I plan to give you a voice in some of my future posts!!!

How about Asians?

You are a stereotypical Democrat, but too stupid to pretend you have America values.

That's what makes you valuable.

Can I get you to go on about your joy of killing babies???? Of silencing opposing views????

How about a statement about your love of Hitler or Stalin???????

I plan to give you a voice in some of my future posts!!!
Can I get you to tell me when the white southern population switched from being deplorable assclowns?

Oh well. Not a big deal. If a white female doesn't want kids then all the power to her. The nation is fully behind that choice. Look for the rate to continue to fall. No longer are women stuck in the house. There are options.
We'll import more. Mostly from Scandinavia or, dare I say, RUSSIA, if I have any say.

25-Most-Beautiful-Russian-Women18-e1467445324867.jpg

Can I get you to tell me when the white southern population switched from being deplorable assclowns?

OK, OK....stop begging....

I'm gonna give you a lesson on racist Southerners, and the ones who were more American than Democrat.

.....but don't let me catch you trying to become a Republican!!!!!!!!!

1. Goldwater went on to win five southern states in 1964: Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, and South Carolina. But he lost eight.
  2. Democrats build the ‘southern strategy’ tale on the fact that the same states voted for ‘Dixiecrat’ Strom Thurmond in 1948 (less Georgia).
  3. Except that Nixon and Reagan lost, or almost lost the same states in ’68 and ’80…
  4. And Jimmy Carter and Clinton did pretty well in those states in ’76 and ’92.
  5. And the Goldwater states went right back to voting Democrat for decades…

6. So…if Republicans were racists and got racist southerners to vote for them, how to explain this: Republicans always did best in the southern states that Goldwater lost, which happened to be the same ones Republicans had been winning with some regularity since 1928.

a.In ’28, ’52, ’56, and ’60, Republicans generally won Virginia, Florida, Texas, Kentucky and sometimes North Carolina or Louisiana. Did you notice that those years were before 1964?

b.Four years after Goldwater, the segregationist vote went right back to Democrats: Humphrey got half of Wallace’s supporters on election day. Nixon got none of ‘em. “When the '68 campaign began, Nixon was at 42 percent, Humphrey at 29 percent, Wallace at 22 percent. When it ended, Nixon and Humphrey were tied at 43 percent, with Wallace at 13 percent. The 9 percent of the national vote that had been peeled off from Wallace had gone to Humphrey.” The neocons & Nixon's southern strategy

c.In ’76, Carter swept the South. Was Carter appealing to bigots….or is that only the case when Republicans win the South?

7.Reagan lost or barely won the Goldwater states…but Reagan won among young southern voters- but lost among seniors, those who has voted in ’48 and ’64. That meant that the segregationists never abandoned the Democrats: eventually they died or were outvoted by younger voters. Nope…after Thurmond’s run, the Dixiecrats went right back to voting for Democrats for another half century.

8. In writing about McGovern and Wallace, liberal luminary, Arthur Schlesinger, actually referred to Wallace voters as responding to their candidate’s “integrity”! “The primaries themselves, especially the success of McGovern and Wallace, provide the best evidence for the proposition that voters in 1972 care less about a candidate's stand on particular issues than they do about the candidate's integrity,…”
How McGovern Will Win

• McGovern gave a tip-of-the-hat to the segregationist Wallace in his acceptance speech at the Democrat Convention. That was the exact midpoint between Goldwater and Reagan. So…what of the imaginary “southern strategy” where the Republicans were supposed to have a plan to appeal to racists?
  • Democrat McGovern: “And I was as moved as well by the appearance in the Convention Hall of the Governor of Alabama, George Wallace. … Governor, we pray for your full recovery so you can stand up and speak out for all of those who see you as their champion.” ACCEPTANCE SPEECH OF SENATOR GEORGE MCGOVERN

In your face.....boooooyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back