Understanding The Left

“…everything the Left controls, suffers for it.”

Here's what they do when they infect science.

6. Here is the Left’s motto:

Antonio Gramsci, Italian Marxist theoretician and founding member and one-time leader of the Communist Party of Italy. Gramschi’s motto is that of Leftists today: “that all life is "political."

That means there is no area outside or beyond their control. Take medical science. When the Left gains power, science bends to their political bent. The result is the pretense of transgenderism.

“The argument for transgenderism is based on the claims that it is about allowing folks to claim whatever sex they 'feel' that they are.
Some even claim a scientific basis.

There isn't.

".... no scientifically rigorous, large, prospective or sufficiently longitudinal evidence that transition of gender dysphoric children prevents suicide in the long term.

However, there is long-term research on the mental health of adults who transitioned with Gender Dysphoria. This reveals that despite initial relief of the dysphoria, one or more decades after transition, they often present with worse mental health than that of the general population, including a suicide rate nearly 20 times greater. This observation raises more questions than it answers, and should, therefore, give pediatric health professionals great pause -- at least those who value evidence-based medicine and are dedicated to “first do no harm”. Dr. Michelle Cretella, president of the American College of Pediatricians.
If you don’t like the message, you can always shoot the messenger

Statistics are useful in determining whether the Fascists….er, Liberals,….are correct in advancing fake ‘solutions.’

“ Transgender individuals have a suicide rate of ~45% vs. the ~1.2% rate in the general population.” A Christian Doctor In Our Brave New Trans World

I think it's possible that we're literally regressing.

This blend of shallow hyperbole and blind, simplistic tribalism is killing us. It's making us lazy, incurious and binary, and robbing us of our intellectual elasticity.

I wonder how this happened. No doubt each tribe would blame the other.
who would you blame?
I don't know who "started" it. I do know that each tribe is making it worse. Each tribe has put party over country, and that's unforgivable for me.
well certainly, I asked how do you correct it? you know, stop it? ranting on about it does nothing to it, maybe encourages the extreme positions even more. the fact remains, the press is owned by the dems, anyone, and I mean anyone says anything different is just a liar. Until the press belongs to the people again, this shit ain't ever gonna stop.
I've said many times that two things have to happen, since it's clear that we're not going to see a strong third party.

First, some brave voices in each party are going to have to say "enough is enough", and stop worrying about bending over for their base. Next, the nutters on both ends of the spectrum will have to be culturally marginalized out of the conversation. They lack both the skills and the temperament to collaborate and innovate.
I voted for trump for that very point, he insulted both parties, even in his inauguration speech. both parties, never trumpers and the left bashed him for it.

Dude, if leaders can't lead, it's over. trump tried.

I'm surprised the russia russia shit was allowed to happen without the coup being punished. I'm saddened by my own country. the whole kavanaugh thing was so sick I was deeply embarrassed for him and his family. I never thought I'd see a group of humans act like piranha. wow. just wow. and then to repeat it for all to see the undignified again. amazing. fk them all. I hope death to those who chose that path.

There was no coup. That statement alone shows you are part of the problem, Your statement on Kavanaugh shows you are a partisan hack. There should have been a thorough FBI investigation of all the allegations rather than a fake FBI investigation. Typical response of a Trump supporter.

who would you blame?
I don't know who "started" it. I do know that each tribe is making it worse. Each tribe has put party over country, and that's unforgivable for me.
well certainly, I asked how do you correct it? you know, stop it? ranting on about it does nothing to it, maybe encourages the extreme positions even more. the fact remains, the press is owned by the dems, anyone, and I mean anyone says anything different is just a liar. Until the press belongs to the people again, this shit ain't ever gonna stop.
I've said many times that two things have to happen, since it's clear that we're not going to see a strong third party.

First, some brave voices in each party are going to have to say "enough is enough", and stop worrying about bending over for their base. Next, the nutters on both ends of the spectrum will have to be culturally marginalized out of the conversation. They lack both the skills and the temperament to collaborate and innovate.
I voted for trump for that very point, he insulted both parties, even in his inauguration speech. both parties, never trumpers and the left bashed him for it.

I'm surprised the russia russia shit was allowed to happen without the coup being punished. I'm saddened by my own country. the whole kavanaugh thing was so sick I was deeply embarrassed for him and his family. I never thought I'd see a group of humans act like piranha. wow. just wow. and then to repeat it for all to see the undignified again. amazing. fk them all. I hope death to those who chose that path.

There was no coup. That statement alone shows you are part of the problem, Your statement on Kavanaugh shows you are a partisan hack. There should have been a thorough FBI investigation of all the allegations rather than a fake FBI investigation. Typical response of a Trump supporter.

Blasey Ford has been proven a congenital liar.....very much like you.

And the NYTimes forgot to report that the 'victim' said no such thing ever happened.

"Christine Blasey Ford’s Close Friend Leland Keyser Didn’t Believe Her: “I don’t have any confidence in the story”

The case against Kavanaugh centered around Christine Blasey Ford. The authors continued to use Ford’s accusations against Kavanaugh despite the lack of evidence and no one could back up her story.

It was not until the end the authors noted that Christine Blasey Ford’s lifelong friend Leland Keyser and others did not believe Ford’s story.

Mollie Hemingway at The Federalist, who also noted the correction at The New York Times, offered a scathing review of Pogebrin and Kelly’s book The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation:

The book offers no evidence in support of the allegations made by Christine Blasey Ford, but, they write, their “gut reaction” was that her allegations “rang true.”

Their “gut” instinct was based on the fact that Blasey Ford and Kavanaugh grew up in the same rough area and she had dated one of his friends. Further, Leland Keyser had gone out on a date — maybe even two dates, they’re not sure — with a friend of Kavanaugh’s. “None of that means that Ford was, in fact, assaulted by Kavanaugh,” they write, “But it does mean that she has a baseline level of credibility as an accuser.” It is unclear what they mean.

The authors go on to say they have seen no evidence of Ford fabricating stories. They ignore the dramatic inconsistency between her claimed fear of flying that necessitated a lengthy delay of the reopened confirmation hearings and her stated love of global “surf travel” to remote islands across vast stretches of ocean and other distant destinations, such as Hawaii, Costa Rica, the South Pacific islands and French Polynesia. A sworn affidavit from an ex about her tendency to fly frequently and in small planes is waved away by the authors.

While acknowledging the outpouring of support from some of the world’s wealthiest and powerful people in Silicon Valley, accolades from corporate media, participation in far-left political causes, and nearly a million dollars raised in GoFundMe accounts, the authors say the only reason to come forward with an uncorroborated 35-year-old account of sexual misconduct would be because she believed it to be true.

It is not until the end of the book that the authors admit:

We spoke multiple times to Keyser, who also said that she didn’t recall that get-together or any others like it. In fact, she challenged Ford’s accuracy. “I don’t have any confidence in the story.”

Keyser told Pogrebin and Kelly about the smear campaign against her if she did not help Ford take down Kavanaugh. It’s important to remember this is the first time Keyser has spoken on the record about the incident:

A group text was formed in which friends such as Cheryl Amitay and Lulu Gonella discussed how to get her to say something more helpful to the cause. An unnamed man on the text suggested that they defame her as an addict. Keyser has been in recovery for some time, as her friends know and as has previously been reported.

Amitay answered, “Leland is a major stumbling block.” While asserting she didn’t want her to make anything up out of whole cloth, she offered ideas for things that could sound supportive of Ford’s story, such as that she’d been in similar situations with Blasey Ford that summer.

“I was told behind the scenes that certain things could be spread about me if I didn’t comply,” Keyser told the reporters, a stunning admission of the pressure to which she was subjected to by Blasey Ford’s allies.

As previously reported in “Justice on Trial,” Keyser continues to think about the story in which she was supposed to have played a part. She has both “logistical and character-driven” problems with it. Focusing on one of the angles that many women had trouble believing, she says, “It would be impossible for me to be the only girl at a get-together with three guys, have her leave, and then not figure out how she’s going to get home.”

Instead of professing doubt on Ford, Hemingway wrote the authors downplayed Keyser’s account. Like with Deborah Ramirez, Pogebrin and Kelly used their “gut” instincts to back Ford instead of actual evidence."
Christine Blasey Ford's Close Friend Leland Keyser Didn't Believe Her: “I don’t have any confidence in the story”

New York Times Adds Correction to Kavanaugh Smear Piece to Admit Alleged Victim Didn't Recall Incident

what is "destroying" us are the extremes who demand "my way or we all die".

This blend of shallow hyperbole and blind, simplistic tribalism is killing us. It's making us lazy, incurious and binary, and robbing us of our intellectual elasticity.

stop blaming, start fixing.

stop reacting, start thinking.

stop responding to stupidity, start expecting more.

in the end, focus on our problems, not attacks.
it starts in congress, not doing the people's work is where this should all begin. what is it you all can do to change that? explain. I completely agree with your point, but the point really is that the media has been hijacked and normal america doesn't have a press to protect them. that was what we counted on as a people. own the press, you run the country, not the people, but the actors voted in.
and i agree with you as well - congress needs to be doing their job. we've collectively lost sight of that and our separation of powers lines are fading fast.

i don't have to listen to the media. none of us do. we have choices and if someone wants to play the victim 24x7 then move on and stop talking about them. make them irrelevant because their clickbait no longer works.

there's life after the fall of mainstream news. oann.com and others are focused on traditional news. it will just take us a bit to learn to trust again. name any source and people first look to see which way it's purported to lean.

it will lean for you if you like it, against you if you don't. that's not all on the media, but us as well.
no, no, you miss the reason for the extremism, it is due to the press. Period!!!! if truth isn't reported, then there is nothing for a country to do. you missed my entire point. I thought you were for ending extremes? there's only one way, the way it is reported. and BTW oan is on cable, you don't get cable, you don't get oan or fox or newsmax. nope. never get real news.

push congress back to legislating, and it takes the press to do that. IMO.

OANN. Fox and Newsmax are extreme far right organizations. They are more extreme than the mainstream news media.

Environment? Lol you loons have equated AGW with natural variability. You hacks cant be honest enough to "care about the environment"
Healthcare? You mean take mine away? Replace it with something controlled by the very entity that screwed it up in the first place?
Education? :lol: you mean indoctrination centers?
Civil rights? You mean your racist special rights you want to give people you look down upon?
Science. It is science.
Stupidity has become the most common trait among those on the right.

You have allowed Trump, Limbaugh, Mindwars & Fox to make you a pack of blithering idiots.

No one took your healthcare asshole. If you lost your doctor, it was because you were too stupid to pick a plan that included him.

Education, obvious something ou lack.

Civil rights? You assfiucks are pissed because you can't discriminate.
Its pseudo bullshit. Not science.
Medicare for all would have to eliminate private insurance. Millions of people lost their healthcare under ACA and you call them stupid. You are a bigoted asshole.
Special rights are special rights. Period.

Medicare for all doesn’t have to do away with private insurance. Supplemental policies...
Ahhhhhh ok. Just raise the taxes really high on the people that already have insurance.
Mmmkay

Yes, taxes go up but you are no longer paying insurance premiums. It's not hard math...
I haven't paid a premium in 10 plus years.
I pay more. I subsidize people even more.
There is no good in it for me. Just for poor people who already live off me.

it starts in congress, not doing the people's work is where this should all begin. what is it you all can do to change that? explain. I completely agree with your point, but the point really is that the media has been hijacked and normal america doesn't have a press to protect them. that was what we counted on as a people. own the press, you run the country, not the people, but the actors voted in.
and i agree with you as well - congress needs to be doing their job. we've collectively lost sight of that and our separation of powers lines are fading fast.

i don't have to listen to the media. none of us do. we have choices and if someone wants to play the victim 24x7 then move on and stop talking about them. make them irrelevant because their clickbait no longer works.

there's life after the fall of mainstream news. oann.com and others are focused on traditional news. it will just take us a bit to learn to trust again. name any source and people first look to see which way it's purported to lean.

it will lean for you if you like it, against you if you don't. that's not all on the media, but us as well.
no, no, you miss the reason for the extremism, it is due to the press. Period!!!! if truth isn't reported, then there is nothing for a country to do. you missed my entire point. I thought you were for ending extremes? there's only one way, the way it is reported. and BTW oan is on cable, you don't get cable, you don't get oan or fox or newsmax. nope. never get real news.

I agree.

All I can say is: “Good night and good luck.” This is how Edward R. Murrow signed off. I'm 79 and I remember the man well.

I'm also old enough to remember when this country had a legitimate free press. I remember something called “investigative reporting” whereby news agencies vigorously and fearlessly sought the truth. All of that is gone, replaced by an agenda-driven press which withholds the truth and in many cases simply lies to the country.

I have always maintained that there is not a single problem in this country that would not be solved if we had an honest, aggressive, and diligent press. If we had that, everything else that is worthwhile and fair would follow. Joseph Pulitzer understood the awesome power of the press:

"There is not a crime, there is not a dodge, there is not a trick, there is not a swindle, there is not a vice which does not live by secrecy. Get these things out in the open, describe them, attack them, ridicule them in the press, and sooner or later public opinion will sweep them away. Publicity may not be the only thing that is needed, but it is the one thing without which all other agencies will fail."

“Our Republic and its press will rise or fall together," Pulitzer wrote. "An able, disinterested, public-spirited press, with trained intelligence to know the right and courage to do it, can preserve that public virtue without which popular government is a sham and a mockery. A cynical, mercenary, demagogic press will produce in time a people as base as itself. The power to mold the future of the Republic will be in the hands of the journalists of future generations.”

Joseph Pulitzer

Pulitzer was right; as the press goes, so goes the country. Unfortunately, when the press withholds or distorts the news in favor of a personal political agenda they become an enemy more dangerous by far than any foreign threat could ever be. The greatest threat to our country's security is not Russia or China but the unholy alliance between the MSM and the Soros-backed Democratic Party.

In the final analysis, it doesn't matter who holds the office of President or Senator or Congressperson.
The only thing that matters is who is standing over their shoulder making sure they perform their sworn duties. Every politician lives and dies by public opinion. They spend fortunes to convince the masses why they should be elected/reelected. These politicians fear the truth, but if there is no one seeking the truth they feel invincible. Their allegiance is not to their constituents but to their own ambitions. They sell out to the highest bidder and they do so with impunity knowing their misconduct is protected from public scrutiny.
I couldn't have said that any better, thank you!!

OANN. Fox and Newsmax are extreme far right organizations. They are more extreme than the mainstream news media.
sure they are. they don't fit your mold. so that's what they automatically become. yep!!! dude, we get it. go watch your fake shit. i give a shit.

To begin with the conclusion, everything the Left controls, suffers for it.

1.Remember when the NYTimes was ‘the paper of record’? Now, it is simply a vengeful, lying rag. The latest slander is a claim that Justice Kavanaugh thrust his genitals into the hand of a fellow college student….then this rag had to admit that the ‘victims’ has no knowledge of such an event.

In every way possible, the Left resists and finds a way to champion the obverse of tradition and social evolution. And it always begins with shredding the truth.

2. Society has moved from slavery and feudalism using capitalism as the vehicle to raise standards of living for everyone….so the Left champions proven failed economic theories, socialism and communism.
A leading Democrat candidate for President is a communist, the political doctrine that slaughtered over 100 million men, women and children to get its way…..and then ended with a whimper.

3. While the Bible imposes authority and a system of hierarchy, the ‘commandment to honour father and mother,' …

hi·er·ar·chy

/ˈhī(ə)ˌrärkē/

a system or organization in which people or groups are ranked one above the other according to status or authority.

synonyms:

pecking order, ranking, grading, ladder, social order, social stratum, social scale, class system

…. the Left demands a revolt against parents, police, every authority it can think of.

4. The advancement of society has been marked by increases in individualism and liberty, instead, as the Left gains power, it demands collectivism, and Leftist governance either bans or mandates.

“Florist Hopes Supreme Court Will Affirm Her Right to Turn Down Order for Gay Wedding” Florist Asks High Court to Uphold Right to Decline Order for Gay Wedding

5. While the origins of America clearly state the nation’s mission centers on life….“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” Thomas Jefferson.
…the Left has been responsible for the slaughter of over 60 million of the most innocent.

Color me ‘pessimist,’ but I'm convinced that the Left will succeed in destroying our nation, and Western Civilization, and will take the rest of with it into the abyss.

More right wing rants.

1. The fact is that the right wing media will lie, cheat and steal to protect Trump. They have sold their collective souls because they want power. They spread the Trump propaganda to keep fools like you in line. The essence of the NY Times story is intact. The FBI was corrupted into launching a phony investigation which was designed to give Kavanaugh cover not to find facts.

2. Communism did not kill anyone. It was evil men who did it. No economic system kills anyone. What we are seeing is a extreme form of capitalism. Republicans support corporate statism allows corporations to grow so big and powerful they can control the government and people. Big corporations control the Republican Party. and when they say jump, Republicans ask how high. Corporations are allowed to pollute our air and water and destroy wildlife habitats all to save a few bucks. These co0mpanies need to be broken up.

3. There should be limits on authority when it endangers the health of others. You want unbridled authority. Parents do not have the right to endanger others by refusing to give their children the proper vaccines. Police officers do not have the right to abuse the authority they are given.

4. If someone says their religion prevents them from serving blacks is that okay? Or black and white married couples? Suppose that florist is the only one in town. There are a lot of reasons for not creating a blanket law.

5. When is a life a life? What about the liberty of a woman to make a decision? You are making a subjective observation and you make your interpretation as liberal as possible to make the numbers seem as large as possible.

Hyper partisanship is destroying our nation. Neither side should get everything they want. Trump is destroying the values we believe in. Trump's mad quest to be able to make laws without Congress' approval puts the Constitution at risk.

Did you actually write this?????

"Communism did not kill anyone."

NEXT.

Name 1 person who has been killed by a economic system. Evil men killed these people.

There is no "Far Right" in this country.

The phrase is a term of art by the Left to pretend that their is some equivalence with their evil.
There isn't.

Watch me prove it:

Far Left:
No prayer in schools, gay marriage, multiple genders, no borders, no sovereignty, no free speech, special rights for particular groups (affirmative action), under Franklin Roosevelt the federal government was transformed from one of limited & enumerated powers only to the Frankensteinian monster it is today.

These are all radical positions that don't represent the center, American traditions, values, and history ....that's what identifies "FAR."

You cannot name any 'FAR' from the center positions on the Right.

afb090619dAPR20190906054507.jpg

i can't control what others do. only myself.

and i simply will not get into the stupid dramafied clickbait shit our media has become. just because someone out there, even with a loud voice screams HATE THE OTHER SIDE, i simply don't have to do it.

if i do, it's my fault, not theirs.
so you like the way the left behaves i.e., Kavanaugh? Climate Change? I mean, again, give me something from the right that is extreme like these types of issues with the left. dude, you gotta give something here.
what would you like for me to give? i never said i like the way the left behaves, YOU are saying that for me as if i did. the left does that to me a lot also. now, at times i don't like how the right responds to the left either. so, now what? if someone screams at you and you want the screaming to stop, do you scream back? it's never worked when i've tried that method when i had to watch my nephews at babies, but it is quite comparable to me. how to treat someone acting like a child. well, like a child comes to mind.

you keep asking me to compare an extreme with a counter extreme and i can't. and i won't. if i do not like the extremes it does me ZERO GOOD to play their game, much less try to be better at it than they are. yet, if i see them acting as children then simply treat them as such. go "that's nice dear" and keep moving on. when they rail on kavanaugh then we *should* have simply showed some backbone and demanded proof before we allowed it to go to "public prosecution" where he never stood a chance anyway. granted that isn't easy but like you say, what other choices do we have? play their game and keep lobbing extreme shit at each other, or stop and grow up.
no I didn't, I asked you to give what extremes are from the right? you keep marrying the two like they are equal. I gave you two examples of the extreme of the left and you didn't reply with two from the right, not even one. how can they be equally extreme if you can't name something from the right?

We did demand proof. so? they said fk you!! I'm done turning my cheek to bullies. fk those bullies, come take me on, I'll debate any one of them and kick their ass while they cry foul!!! they destroy, it is historical throughout time.

There is no "Far Right" in this country.

The phrase is a term of art by the Left to pretend that their is some equivalence with their evil.
There isn't.

Watch me prove it:

Far Left:
No prayer in schools, gay marriage, multiple genders, no borders, no sovereignty, no free speech, special rights for particular groups (affirmative action), under Franklin Roosevelt the federal government was transformed from one of limited & enumerated powers only to the Frankensteinian monster it is today.

These are all radical positions that don't represent the center, American traditions, values, and history ....that's what identifies "FAR."

You cannot name any 'FAR' from the center positions on the Right.

afb090619dAPR20190906054507.jpg
and anyone who says differently is far left. just remember that

And the NYTimes forgot to report that the 'victim' said no such thing ever happened.

"Christine Blasey Ford’s Close Friend Leland Keyser Didn’t Believe Her: “I don’t have any confidence in the story”

The case against Kavanaugh centered around Christine Blasey Ford. The authors continued to use Ford’s accusations against Kavanaugh despite the lack of evidence and no one could back up her story.

It was not until the end the authors noted that Christine Blasey Ford’s lifelong friend Leland Keyser and others did not believe Ford’s story.

Mollie Hemingway at The Federalist, who also noted the correction at The New York Times, offered a scathing review of Pogebrin and Kelly’s book The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation:

The book offers no evidence in support of the allegations made by Christine Blasey Ford, but, they write, their “gut reaction” was that her allegations “rang true.”

Their “gut” instinct was based on the fact that Blasey Ford and Kavanaugh grew up in the same rough area and she had dated one of his friends. Further, Leland Keyser had gone out on a date — maybe even two dates, they’re not sure — with a friend of Kavanaugh’s. “None of that means that Ford was, in fact, assaulted by Kavanaugh,” they write, “But it does mean that she has a baseline level of credibility as an accuser.” It is unclear what they mean.

The authors go on to say they have seen no evidence of Ford fabricating stories. They ignore the dramatic inconsistency between her claimed fear of flying that necessitated a lengthy delay of the reopened confirmation hearings and her stated love of global “surf travel” to remote islands across vast stretches of ocean and other distant destinations, such as Hawaii, Costa Rica, the South Pacific islands and French Polynesia. A sworn affidavit from an ex about her tendency to fly frequently and in small planes is waved away by the authors.

While acknowledging the outpouring of support from some of the world’s wealthiest and powerful people in Silicon Valley, accolades from corporate media, participation in far-left political causes, and nearly a million dollars raised in GoFundMe accounts, the authors say the only reason to come forward with an uncorroborated 35-year-old account of sexual misconduct would be because she believed it to be true.

We spoke multiple times to Keyser, who also said that she didn’t recall that get-together or any others like it. In fact, she challenged Ford’s accuracy. “I don’t have any confidence in the story.”

Keyser told Pogrebin and Kelly about the smear campaign against her if she did not help Ford take down Kavanaugh. It’s important to remember this is the first time Keyser has spoken on the record about the incident:

A group text was formed in which friends such as Cheryl Amitay and Lulu Gonella discussed how to get her to say something more helpful to the cause. An unnamed man on the text suggested that they defame her as an addict. Keyser has been in recovery for some time, as her friends know and as has previously been reported.

Amitay answered, “Leland is a major stumbling block.” While asserting she didn’t want her to make anything up out of whole cloth, she offered ideas for things that could sound supportive of Ford’s story, such as that she’d been in similar situations with Blasey Ford that summer.

“I was told behind the scenes that certain things could be spread about me if I didn’t comply,” Keyser told the reporters, a stunning admission of the pressure to which she was subjected to by Blasey Ford’s allies.

As previously reported in “Justice on Trial,” Keyser continues to think about the story in which she was supposed to have played a part. She has both “logistical and character-driven” problems with it. Focusing on one of the angles that many women had trouble believing, she says, “It would be impossible for me to be the only girl at a get-together with three guys, have her leave, and then not figure out how she’s going to get home.”

Instead of professing doubt on Ford, Hemingway wrote the authors downplayed Keyser’s account. Like with Deborah Ramirez, Pogebrin and Kelly used their “gut” instincts to back Ford instead of actual evidence."
Christine Blasey Ford's Close Friend Leland Keyser Didn't Believe Her: “I don’t have any confidence in the story”

New York Times Adds Correction to Kavanaugh Smear Piece to Admit Alleged Victim Didn't Recall Incident

Dr Ford has not been proven to be a liar. She knew exactly where Kavanaugh was without seeing his calendar.You are the congenital liar.

Again you are trying to get us in the weeds to hide the real truth. The FBI conducted a phony investigation. They were corrupted by Trump to launch a investigation which was never interested in finding facts. That is undeniable no matter how hard you obfuscate.

1.Remember when the NYTimes was ‘the paper of record’? Now, it is simply a vengeful, lying rag. The latest slander is a claim that Justice Kavanaugh thrust his genitals into the hand of a fellow college student….then this rag had to admit that the ‘victims’ has no knowledge of such an event.

In every way possible, the Left resists and finds a way to champion the obverse of tradition and social evolution. And it always begins with shredding the truth.

2. Society has moved from slavery and feudalism using capitalism as the vehicle to raise standards of living for everyone….so the Left champions proven failed economic theories, socialism and communism.
A leading Democrat candidate for President is a communist, the political doctrine that slaughtered over 100 million men, women and children to get its way…..and then ended with a whimper.

3. While the Bible imposes authority and a system of hierarchy, the ‘commandment to honour father and mother,' …

hi·er·ar·chy

/ˈhī(ə)ˌrärkē/

a system or organization in which people or groups are ranked one above the other according to status or authority.

synonyms:

pecking order, ranking, grading, ladder, social order, social stratum, social scale, class system

…. the Left demands a revolt against parents, police, every authority it can think of.

4. The advancement of society has been marked by increases in individualism and liberty, instead, as the Left gains power, it demands collectivism, and Leftist governance either bans or mandates.

“Florist Hopes Supreme Court Will Affirm Her Right to Turn Down Order for Gay Wedding” Florist Asks High Court to Uphold Right to Decline Order for Gay Wedding

5. While the origins of America clearly state the nation’s mission centers on life….“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” Thomas Jefferson.
…the Left has been responsible for the slaughter of over 60 million of the most innocent.

Color me ‘pessimist,’ but I'm convinced that the Left will succeed in destroying our nation, and Western Civilization, and will take the rest of with it into the abyss.

More right wing rants.

1. The fact is that the right wing media will lie, cheat and steal to protect Trump. They have sold their collective souls because they want power. They spread the Trump propaganda to keep fools like you in line. The essence of the NY Times story is intact. The FBI was corrupted into launching a phony investigation which was designed to give Kavanaugh cover not to find facts.

2. Communism did not kill anyone. It was evil men who did it. No economic system kills anyone. What we are seeing is a extreme form of capitalism. Republicans support corporate statism allows corporations to grow so big and powerful they can control the government and people. Big corporations control the Republican Party. and when they say jump, Republicans ask how high. Corporations are allowed to pollute our air and water and destroy wildlife habitats all to save a few bucks. These co0mpanies need to be broken up.

3. There should be limits on authority when it endangers the health of others. You want unbridled authority. Parents do not have the right to endanger others by refusing to give their children the proper vaccines. Police officers do not have the right to abuse the authority they are given.

4. If someone says their religion prevents them from serving blacks is that okay? Or black and white married couples? Suppose that florist is the only one in town. There are a lot of reasons for not creating a blanket law.

5. When is a life a life? What about the liberty of a woman to make a decision? You are making a subjective observation and you make your interpretation as liberal as possible to make the numbers seem as large as possible.

Hyper partisanship is destroying our nation. Neither side should get everything they want. Trump is destroying the values we believe in. Trump's mad quest to be able to make laws without Congress' approval puts the Constitution at risk.

NEXT.

Name 1 person who has been killed by a economic system. Evil men killed these people.
dude, dude.....

hi·er·ar·chy

/ˈhī(ə)ˌrärkē/

synonyms:

More right wing rants.

NEXT.

Gads, you're a moron.

"Over the past 100 years the most oppressive ideology in the world has been communism [Marxism]. While the people who lived under it were starved, tortured and murdered, its leaders lived in luxury.
The suppression of ordinary people by their communist rulers far surpasses anything capitalist employers were ever accused of doing. While condemning exploitation, communist dictators turned out to be masters at it.

a. R.J. Rummel estimates that almost 170 million people were killed in the 20th century by their own governments. These are not deaths in war. They are the victims of genocide by the governments in the countries where they lived. Hate on the Left

I love when you post.....your fellow Leftists must hate it.

Dr Ford has not been proven to be a liar. You are the congenital liar.

Again you are trying to get us in the weeds to hide the real truth. The FBI conducted a phony investigation. They were corrupted by Trump to launch a investigation which was never interested in finding facts. That is undeniable no matter how hard you obfuscate.
sure she was, next.

hi·er·ar·chy

/ˈhī(ə)ˌrärkē/

synonyms:

More right wing rants.

NEXT.

Gads, you're a moron.

"Over the past 100 years the most oppressive ideology in the world has been communism [Marxism]. While the people who lived under it were starved, tortured and murdered, its leaders lived in luxury.
The suppression of ordinary people by their communist rulers far surpasses anything capitalist employers were ever accused of doing. While condemning exploitation, communist dictators turned out to be masters at it.

a. R.J. Rummel estimates that almost 170 million people were killed in the 20th century by their own governments. These are not deaths in war. They are the victims of genocide by the governments in the countries where they lived. Hate on the Left

PC, I mean, wow. it's like he just landed on the planet.

He's never heard of Stalin, Mussolini, Lennon. I mean, wow. What's the dude's name in China? hly fk.
giphy.gif

Science. It is science.
Stupidity has become the most common trait among those on the right.

You have allowed Trump, Limbaugh, Mindwars & Fox to make you a pack of blithering idiots.

No one took your healthcare asshole. If you lost your doctor, it was because you were too stupid to pick a plan that included him.

Education, obvious something ou lack.

Civil rights? You assfiucks are pissed because you can't discriminate.
Medicare for all would have to eliminate private insurance. Millions of people lost their healthcare under ACA and you call them stupid. You are a bigoted asshole.

Medicare for all doesn’t have to do away with private insurance. Supplemental policies...
Ahhhhhh ok. Just raise the taxes really high on the people that already have insurance.
Mmmkay

Yes, taxes go up but you are no longer paying insurance premiums. It's not hard math...

You don't have insurance? That's terrible. Elizabeth Warren has a plan for that.

Dr Ford has not been proven to be a liar. She knew exactly where Kavanaugh was without seeing his calendar.You are the congenital liar.

"Dr Ford has not been proven to be a liar."

Wow!

I suckered you into writing that just so I could smash this custard pie in your ugly kisser:

1. Teaching someone to take lie detector test

New sworn statement alleges Ford lied under oath about prepping someone for a polygraph New sworn statement alleges Ford lied under oath about prepping someone for a polygraph

2. A separate door in her house

Renovation Records Undercut Ford's Exit-Door AccountFord testified, pushed her to say she wanted the door to alleviate symptoms of “claustrophobia” and “panic attacks" she still suffered from an attempted rape allegedly perpetrated by Kavanaugh in high school during the early 1980s.

"Is that the reason for the second door — front door -- is claustrophobia?” asked Sen. Dianne Feinstein, the top Democrat on the Judiciary Committee. “Correct,” Ford replied.

Ford never specified when the renovation took place, leaving a possible impression that it and the therapy session happened around the same time.

But documents reveal the door was installed years before as part of an addition, and has been used by renters and even a marriage counseling business.” https://www.realclearinvestigations...uments_undermine_fords_exit_door_account.html

Being afraid to fly, “…it was presented as a terror so overwhelming, so uncontrollable, as to prevent her from traveling by air under any circumstances. No – Professordoktor Ford, we were led to believe, would need to drive from Palo Alto to Washington to testify before the Senate Judicial Committee.

This claim fell apart in short order after it was revealed that Ford had lived for a year in Honolulu, a city effectively unreachable except by air, had vacationed in Tahiti and other areas of the Pacific, and regularly flew from California to the east coast to visit family. In light of all this, the “driving” claim became a running social media joke, with bogus reports of which was the last town she had driven through. “https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/10/the_three_lies_of_christine_blasey_ford.html

4. Blasey Ford allowed the public and the committee to believe that she was a psychologist in the full meaning of the term. She specifically told the committee that she was a “research psychologist”. She also made the claim on her university web site page, and in several other cases. The legacy media (for instance, theWashington Post and the Atlantic) dropped the “research’ part and repeatedly asserted that she was a licensed psychologist, with no request for a correction from the Blasey Ford camp.

In fact, she is no such thing. While she has done the course work, and was awarded a doctorate in the field, she still lacks certification. To qualify as a “psychologist” in the state of California (and every other state in the union), an individual must serve a one-year residency and pass several rigorous examinations. Blasey Ford has not done so. She is, ipso facto, not a psychologist. https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/10/the_three_lies_of_christine_blasey_ford.html

Mmmkay

You don't have insurance? That's terrible. Elizabeth Warren has a plan for that.
why does he need one? see that's your mistake. you think people need them. ahhhhhhhh

hi·er·ar·chy

/ˈhī(ə)ˌrärkē/

synonyms:

More right wing rants.

NEXT.

Gads, you're a moron.

PC, I mean, wow. it's like he just landed on the planet.

He's never heard of Stalin, Mussolini, Lennon. I mean, wow. What's the dude's name in China? hly fk.
giphy.gif

Simply one more government school grad.

Forum List

Back