Understanding True EVIL

cultsmasher

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
Most people don't like my avatar. No doubt because they think Hitler was evil. But when it gets right down to it, I don't think most of you know what evil really is. For example, the world population keeps growing. (Though it isn't amongst Whites) You would have to be EVIL to deny that such a thing can end well. You would be EVIL to not do anything about it. You would have to be EVIL to not really care what happens, as long as it happens to someone else. You would have to be EVIL to think that allowing immigration to the U.S. is a solution. You would have to be stupid and EVIL to think that democracy can solve the problem.

Also, lying to yourself or others is EVIL. Sure, for the smooth function of society, some little lies here and there may be unavoidable. But the problem is that there are hordes of people who mean you no good who are more than ready to horn in on that socio-economic "ecological" niche. They will shove you aside in a heartbeat. But apart from being EVIL, you are too brainwashed to think any of it is bad. In your EVIL, you think that as long as these people are friendly, that is all that matters. But I am reminded of something I read in a free ebook called, "Our holy hell: the causes, the solutions." In it the author pointed out that more evil has been initated through a smile than through any other means. I could go on and on. But I think you get the point.

There is no such thing as "evil".

Hitler was not "evil", he was a brilliant and charismatic man with an absolutely admirable thirst for Power who propelled himself from nothing into becoming the most powerful man in his country.

You are not "evil" for depicting such an amazing man in your avatar, although I do believe you do so for attention rather than to actually pay homage to the Fuhrer... likely because you are unsuccessful at being noticed otherwise.

"Good" and "evil" are weak minded subjective delusions that people use in attempt to explain and understand human Nature.

It doesn't matter whether Hitler was evil or not. All that matters is that his last act was putting a gun in his mouth while his country burned and his army was slaughtered. :thup:

It doesn't matter whether Hitler was evil or not. All that matters is that his last act was putting a gun in his mouth while his country burned and his army was slaughtered. :thup:

Sorta like 'all's well that ends well'?

Many millions of murdered innocents would likely disagree but yeah, glad the impotent little slimy coward killed himself.

"I verk my ass off for evil and this guy
puts a happy face on it? Ach du liber Gott!"

images

It is amusing to me how so many of the people who speak negatively about Hitler are so weak, powerless, and historically insignificant in comparison.

There is no such thing as "evil".

Hitler was not "evil", he was a brilliant and charismatic man with an absolutely admirable thirst for Power who propelled himself from nothing into becoming the most powerful man in his country.

You are not "evil" for depicting such an amazing man in your avatar, although I do believe you do so for attention rather than to actually pay homage to the Fuhrer... likely because you are unsuccessful at being noticed otherwise.

"Good" and "evil" are weak minded subjective delusions that people use in attempt to explain and understand human Nature.
Goddess_Ashtara,
Evil does exist. But apart from something obvious like killing and eating a baby, most people are so brainwashed that they think that what is evil is actually good. As for Hitler, He obviously got to where he did because he wanted to. But I wouldn't necessarily call it a thurst for power. I think a greater motivation was seeing wrongs and wanting to do something about them.

As for my seeking attention, that isn't what I'm up to. I am trying to deprogram people from the varyous cults they adhere to by speaking the truth and opening their minds to reality. As for good and evil being weak minded delusions, as I said, you are wrong. Though there is a weak minded aspect to what people think is good. It has to do with the notion that you can trap more flies with honey than vinegar. Goodness is often used as a tool to accomplish evil.

Theoldschool,
Hitler wasn't perfect. But he wasn't evil. That matters. Also, if you care to read it, I think you would find my thread, "The Cost Of Not Backing Hitler" to be interesting. As for Hitler killing himself over the victory of the allied powers, look at all of the negro riots going on and tell me that was a good thing.

"I verk my ass off for evil and this guy
puts a happy face on it? Ach du liber Gott!"

images
Iceweasel,
Sticking up for your own kind isn't evil. Sending so many jobs overseas, that was evil. As is doing nothing useful to stop illegal invader scabs from coming over our southern border. Which handing out another amnesty sure isn't going to stop.

Theoldschool,
Hitler wasn't perfect. But he wasn't evil. That matters. Also, if you care to read it, I think you would find my thread, "The Cost Of Not Backing Hitler" to be interesting. As for Hitler killing himself over the victory of the allied powers, look at all of the negro riots going on and tell me that was a good thing.

Ferguson is doing better than Berlin was after it was bombed into the stone age by the people Hitler was dumb enough to fuck with.

It is amusing to me how so many of the people who speak negatively about Hitler are so weak, powerless, and historically insignificant in comparison.

Not all of them.

jb_wwii_stalin_1_e.jpg
Theoldschool,
As for Stalin, he caused up to 10 million Ukrainians to starve to death in the early 30's. He didn't even need concentration camps to do it. Along with his other atrocities. As for Roosevelt, he helped that phsyco. His wife was also a lesbo. And as for the Pearl Harbor thing, there's a good chance that he knew it was going to happen. That all of our Aircraft Carriers just happened to be gone at the time is pretty suspicious. As for Churchill and England in general, who cares. Diring the Borer war, those English fruits caused 4,177 women, 22,074 children and 1,676 men unfit for fighting to starve to death in concentration camps.

Not all of them.

jb_wwii_stalin_1_e.jpg
Theoldschool,
As for Stalin, he caused up to 10 million Ukrainians to starve to death in the early 30's. He didn't even need concentration camps to do it. Along with his other atrocities. As for Roosevelt, he helped that phsyco. His wife was also a lesbo. And as for the Pearl Harbor thing, there's a good chance that he knew it was going to happen. That all of our Aircraft Carriers just happened to be gone at the time is pretty suspicious. As for Churchill and England in general, who cares. Diring the Borer war, those English fruits caused 4,177 women, 22,074 children and 1,676 men unfit for fighting to starve to death in concentration camps.

Guess what cultsmasher there are plenty of other dumbasses just like yourself who are out there saying Stalin wasn't evil.

Now ask yourself how stupid do you think they are? Because that's how everyone feels about YOU.

Theoldschool,

Ferguson is doing better than Berlin was after it was bombed into the stone age by the people Hitler was dumb enough to fuck with.
theoldschool,
Hitler wasn't perfect. But he was better than Stalin. Deal with it. Also, there isn't a negro populated and run country on the planet that is worth a damn. White people don't need the millstone of negroes hanging around our necks. Maybe you think that if White people kissed their ass hard enough, negroes would behave. But apparently unlike you, some of us have at least a shred of dignity.

Theoldschool,

theoldschool,
Hitler wasn't perfect. But he was better than Stalin. Deal with it. Also, there isn't a negro populated and run country on the planet that is worth a damn. White people don't need the millstone of negroes hanging around our necks. Maybe you think that if White people kissed their ass hard enough, negroes would behave. But apparently unlike you, some of us have at least a shred of dignity.

"Better than Stalin." :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What a compliment. And your true motive comes out! Dem Negr0id5 is soooooper g@y!

:rofl:

Not all of them.

jb_wwii_stalin_1_e.jpg
Theoldschool,

Guess what cultsmasher there are plenty of other dumbasses just like yourself who are out there saying Stalin wasn't evil.

Now ask yourself how stupid do you think they are? Because that's how everyone feels about YOU.
theoldschool,
I don't care what people think. Including you. All I am interested in is the truth.

Not all of them.

jb_wwii_stalin_1_e.jpg
Theoldschool,

theoldschool,
I don't care what people think. Including you. All I am interested in is the truth.

No all you are interested in is spreading evil. You are worthless scum.

Forum List

Back