Understanding True EVIL

It is amusing to me how so many of the people who speak negatively about Hitler are so weak, powerless, and historically insignificant in comparison.

Not all of them.

jb_wwii_stalin_1_e.jpg
Theoldschool,
As for Stalin, he caused up to 10 million Ukrainians to starve to death in the early 30's. He didn't even need concentration camps to do it. Along with his other atrocities. As for Roosevelt, he helped that phsyco. His wife was also a lesbo. And as for the Pearl Harbor thing, there's a good chance that he knew it was going to happen. That all of our Aircraft Carriers just happened to be gone at the time is pretty suspicious. As for Churchill and England in general, who cares. Diring the Borer war, those English fruits caused 4,177 women, 22,074 children and 1,676 men unfit for fighting to starve to death in concentration camps.

Guess what cultsmasher there are plenty of other dumbasses just like yourself who are out there saying Stalin wasn't evil.

Now ask yourself how stupid do you think they are? Because that's how everyone feels about YOU.
theoldschool,
I don't care what people think. Including you. All I am interested in is the truth.

No all you are interested in is spreading evil. You are worthless scum.
theoldschool,
You don't even know what evil is. Because you yourself ARE evil. Therefore you can't recognize it.

Not all of them.

jb_wwii_stalin_1_e.jpg
Theoldschool,
As for Stalin, he caused up to 10 million Ukrainians to starve to death in the early 30's. He didn't even need concentration camps to do it. Along with his other atrocities. As for Roosevelt, he helped that phsyco. His wife was also a lesbo. And as for the Pearl Harbor thing, there's a good chance that he knew it was going to happen. That all of our Aircraft Carriers just happened to be gone at the time is pretty suspicious. As for Churchill and England in general, who cares. Diring the Borer war, those English fruits caused 4,177 women, 22,074 children and 1,676 men unfit for fighting to starve to death in concentration camps.

Guess what cultsmasher there are plenty of other dumbasses just like yourself who are out there saying Stalin wasn't evil.

Now ask yourself how stupid do you think they are? Because that's how everyone feels about YOU.
theoldschool,
I don't care what people think. Including you. All I am interested in is the truth.

No all you are interested in is spreading evil. You are worthless scum.
theoldschool,
You don't even know what evil is. Because you yourself ARE evil. Therefore you can't recognize it.

I'm so evil!

51s5.jpg

At this juncture in American history I believe a thread on Insidious Evil would be more appropriate.
Herewegoagain,
Not sure what you're getting at.

My fellow Conservatives understand exactly what I'm referring to.
At this juncture in American history I believe a thread on Insidious Evil would be more appropriate.
Herewegoagain,

You are sending mixed signals. By talking about conservatives. I take it that you are speaking disparagingly about the negro leech on White people's ass. If so, then speak your mind. Share in the hatred I often receive.

Herewegoagain,

Herewegoagain,

You are sending mixed signals. By talking about conservatives. I take it that you are speaking disparagingly about the negro leech on White people's ass. If so, then speak your mind. Share in the hatred I often receive.

Nah...that ain't it.

Forum List

Back