Unelected Jill Biden to Represent US at Coronation instead of Joe

Europe has it much worse.

Not even close, the cost has almost doubled but that's because of increases in funding because of covid.
Europe has it much worse, don’t care about Europe, I care about the mismanagement of two terrible parties running us into the ground with policies that help the rich and continues to push the financial house of cards. The second point is just stupid, we have over doubled the benefits with not a 10% increase in people receiving benefits. Our government is failing its citizens, but please continue the partisan excuses.

Europe has it much worse, don’t care about Europe,
So...........worldwide inflation should exclude the US, and the government should force companies selling to Americans, to lower prices?
I care about the mismanagement of two terrible parties running us into the ground with policies that help the rich and continues to push the financial house of cards. The second point is just stupid, we have over doubled the benefits with not a 10% increase in people receiving benefits.
The increase was due to covid.
Our government is failing its citizens, but please continue the partisan excuses.
As republicans blame the government for what corporations charge?

It lives in you.

No, it doesn’t. I’m a carrying capitalist. I spent my entire working life in banking, insurance, and law. I wouldn’t even take a job where I had to join the union.

But the idea that 40% of your workers need government assistance just to put food on the table while their employers reap record profits, isn’t capitalism at all. Capitalists pay their own way and don’t depend on government, subsidies for anything.

You come here and call people name, and throw shit at them, but you don’t have the first idea of what you’re talking about. You don’t even understand the meaning of the words you use.

It’s all about “owning the Libs”.

So...........worldwide inflation should exclude the US, and the government should force companies selling to Americans, to lower prices?

As republicans blame the government for what corporations charge?
Never said anything of what you are claiming. Dragonlady bitched about Trump and his failures, I simply pointed out, things are no different with Biden and I’m right.

Europe has it much worse, don’t care about Europe, I care about the mismanagement of two terrible parties running us into the ground with policies that help the rich and continues to push the financial house of cards. The second point is just stupid, we have over doubled the benefits with not a 10% increase in people receiving benefits. Our government is failing its citizens, but please continue the partisan excuses.

The biggest part of your economic problems is that you don’t know or care about any country, but yourselves.

We’re long past the point where you can dismiss what’s happening in every other country in the world because it does affect your country and your people, whether YOU admit it or not.

Americans have created these large corporate conglomerates, which go around the world gobbling up great chunks of the economies of other nations and funnelling the wealth of those countries back to the USA.

You’re being run into the financial ground because you’re corporations are too large and they’re not paying enough taxes. The number of Fortune 500 companies they don’t pay any taxes at all is a national disgrace.

Unless you start making corporations pay their own damn workers, your country is going to continue to decline.

Unless politicians start acting in the peoples, best interests and not the corporations, you have nowhere to go but down.

Never said anything of what you are claiming. Dragonlady bitched about Trump and his failures, I simply pointed out, things are no different with Biden and I’m right.

Things are very different under Biden. You don’t have a hate, fuelled monster in the White House who is pitting Americans against one another. Thousand people are dying every day from a virus that should’ve been contained.

Instead, you have hate, fuelled monsters in states’ governors mansion, allowing insane people to run wild in the streets with automatic weapons.

Things are very different under Biden. You don’t have a hate, fuelled monster in the White House who is pitting Americans against one another. Thousand people are dying every day from a virus that should’ve been contained.

Instead, you have hate, fuelled monsters in states’ governors mansion, allowing insane people to run wild in the streets with automatic weapons.
You are blind, you can’t even criticize your own country on your own faults, why should we listen to you when you can’t see your own faults.

You are blind, you can’t even criticize your own country on your own faults, why should we listen to you when you can’t see your own faults.

I most certainly can, and do criticize Canada on its faults. But I also am very well aware of how much the quality of my life is the result of our Constitution and our economic policies.

I’m usually defending Canada in this forum because of all of the lies and misinformation the American right are fed about our country.

Our economy didn’t crash during the pandemic. And a rate of disease and death was 1/3 of that in the USA. We didn’t even have the nationwide spread of the disease until all the snowbirds came home from the US without being tested. We never ran out of PPE, and we gave away half the vaccines we bought because we were swimming in the stuff.

Canada hasn’t sat atop the “Best places in the world to live” list for these past few years, without reason.

And we did this with a Liberal Prime Minister, and Conservatives Premiers in 7 of the 10 province. When the pandemic started, all partisan bickering ceased. All levels of government worked together to keep the people safe.

Yes, we have problems, chief among them, the destruction done to the healthcare system by the pandemic. We’re years behind in preventative testing, and elective surgeries. Our hospitals are underfunded, and healthcare professionals are leaving the field.

We also have an affordable housing crisis. And cuts to education. I don’t see any real progress being made on any of these issues as long as Doug Ford is Premier. He had a 20% approval rating before the pandemic and he be truly earned it.

The Green Party ran the best campaign and the best leader, but ran few candidates and had no hope of getting elected.

Last edited:
I most certainly can, and do criticize Canada on its faults. But I also am very well aware of how much the quality of my life is the result of our Constitution and our economic policies.

Our economy didn’t crash during the pandemic. And a rate of disease and death was 1/3 of that in the USA. We didn’t even have the nationwide spread of the disease until all the snowbirds came home from the US without being tested. We never ran out of PPE, and we gave away half the vaccines we bought because we were swimming in the stuff.

Canada hasn’t sat atop the “Best places in the world to live” list for these past few years, without reason.

And we did this with a Liberal Prime Minister, and Conservatives Premiers in 7 of the 10 province. When the pandemic started, all partisan bickering ceased. All levels of government worked together to keep the people safe.

Yes, we have problems, chief among them, the destruction done to the healthcare system by the pandemic. Where years behind in preventative testing, or hospitals are underfunded, and healthcare professionals are leaving the field.

We also have an affordable housing crisis. The Ford government’s solution is to pave over the aquafier which provides drinking water and the farm land which feeds the 10 million people living in the GTA.
But you are up there why don’t they ask you to fix the problems, you are so smart and all.

I’m usually defending Canada in this forum because of all of the lies and misinformation the American right are fed about our country.

Yes, we have problems, chief among them, the destruction done to the healthcare system by the pandemic. We’re years behind in preventative testing, and elective surgeries. Our hospitals are underfunded, and healthcare professionals are leaving the field.

We also have an affordable housing crisis. And cuts to education. I don’t see any real progress being made on any of these issues as long as Doug Ford is Premier. He had a 20% approval rating before the pandemic and he be truly earned it.

The Green Party ran the best campaign and the best leader, but ran few candidates and had no hope of getting elected.

But you are up there why don’t they ask you to fix the problems, you are so smart and all.

And now you’re being an asshole.

We actually have smart people in our government who are doing the things that I would like them to do. Canadians are very good at voting out assholes who go against what the people want or need.

Unlike Americans, we don’t look for the L or the C when deciding to vote. We don’t have any Rupert Murdoch owned media spreading lies and disinformation about the Liberal Party.

Right wing talk radio isn’t a “thing” here Our broadcast standards would not license a broadcaste which provably lied to the Canadian people the way your billionaire right wing media is lying to the American people.

Our slander and libel laws prevent Canadians from being slandered and defamed the way that Republicans have treated the Clintons, and now the Bidens.

We also have “hate speech” laws, and we enforce them. Encouraging violence against minorities, will get you arrested in Canada and deservedly so.

You are free to criticize the government and free to speak your mind, but you are not free to lie, cheat, or slander others.

The forces which seek to destroy your nation are you using your unfettered freedoms against you.

And now you’re being an asshole.

We actually have smart people in our government who are doing the things that I would like them to do. Canadians are very good at voting out assholes who go against what the people want or need.

Unlike Americans, we don’t look for the L or the C when deciding to vote. We don’t have any Rupert Murdoch owned media spreading lies and disinformation about the Liberal Party.

Right wing talk radio isn’t a “thing” here Our broadcast standards would not license a broadcaste which provably lied to the Canadian people the way your billionaire right wing media is lying to the American people.

Our slander and libel laws prevent Canadians from being slandered and defamed the way that Republicans have treated the Clintons, and now the Bidens.

We also have “hate speech” laws, and we enforce them. Encouraging violence against minorities, will get you arrested in Canada and deservedly so.

You are free to criticize the government and free to speak your mind, but you are not free to lie, cheat, or slander others.

The forces which seek to destroy your nation are you using your unfettered freedoms against you.
You are arrogant. We know you are so much better than we are, we understand. No need to gush about your self importance. If only we would let you run our country we could be more like you and learn to depend on a bigger nation to rely on for security.

If Canadians are so smart why did you take the coldest part of North America instead of the warmer part?

Wrong!

Due to massive inflated spending by the Potatohead administration.

The Democrats fucked the American people once again.

The Democrats fuck up everything they touch.

Even if was Covid then it is Potatohead's fault. The Chinese released a bio weapon to undermine Trump to get their man in the White House. The man they made filthy ass rich (laundered through his family).

Democrats are the scum of this country.

Wrong!

Due to massive inflated spending by the Potatohead administration.
Wrong, THAT was your dear leader.

Trump signs $2 trillion coronavirus bill into law ...

1683551285874.png
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2020/03/27 › cong...
Mar 27, 2020 — “This will deliver urgently needed relief to our nation's families, workers and businesses. And that's what this is all about,” Trump said at a .

President Trump signs COVID relief, government funding bill

1683551354962.png
Fox Business
https://www.foxbusiness.com › economy › president-t...
Dec 27, 2020 — Five days after calling the coronavirus relief bill a "disgrace," President Trump signed the massive $2.3 trillion COVID-19 relief and ...

Trump sends nearly $1 billion to Iowa farmers to help stem ...

1683551535478.png
The Des Moines Register
https://www.desmoinesregister.com › money › 2019/07/03
Jul 3, 2019 — President Donald Trump mailed Iowa farmers nearly $1 billion — the second-largest amount nationally — in his first farm bailout, intended to ..
The Democrats fucked the American people once again.

The Democrats fuck up everything they touch.
THAT was TRUMP.
Even if was Covid then it is Potatohead's fault. The Chinese released a bio weapon to undermine Trump to get their man in the White House.
Trump loved the Chinese and their government.

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus,” Trump wrote in a post on Twitter. “The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

In 2012, his real estate partner refinanced one of Trump’s most prized New York buildings for almost $1 billion. The debt included $211 million from the state-owned Bank of China, which matures in the middle of what could be Trump’s second term.

US President Donald Trump praised his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping on Saturday after the Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency.

"He's now president for life, president for life. And he's great," Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump's remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

"And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll have to give that a shot someday," Trump said as supporters cheered and applauded.
The man they made filthy ass rich (laundered through his family).
THAT was your dear leader.

On May 13, Trump tweeted: “President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

Too many jobs in CHINA LOST?

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.

Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Democrats are the scum of this country.

You are arrogant. We know you are so much better than we are, we understand. No need to gush about your self importance. If only we would let you run our country we could be more like you and learn to depend on a bigger nation to rely on for security.

If Canadians are so smart why did you take the coldest part of North America instead of the warmer part?

You are constantly reminding the world of “American exceptionalism“, and calling other nations “shithole countries”. Multiple posters in this thread have called Canada a
“shit hole country”. But I’m the one being “arrogant” because I refute the lies and insults.

You view national pride by foreigners as “arrogance”, and American arrogance as “patriotism”.

If Republican economic policies are so great, why have they crashed the US economy four times in the past 100 years?

If the American medical system is the “best in the world”, why is your life expectancy declining and why did you have the highest rate of disease and death in the first world from Covid?

If the USA is the “home of the brave and the land of the free” why are people afraid to leave their homes because of daily mass shootings?

If the USA is such a great country, why are you here day after day complaining saying it’s not?

Teabaggers believe FOX and their dear leader.

Unemployment may not return to Trump lows: Fed official

View attachment 783004
Fox Business
https://www.foxbusiness.com › economy › unemploy...
Aug 26, 2021 — The U.S. unemployment rate may not return to the more than half-century lows recorded under former President Donald Trump, according to ...

NO, it wasn't.

Are US cities seeing a surge in violent crime as Trump ...

View attachment 783012
BBC
https://www.bbc.com › world-us-canada-53525440
Sep 1, 2020 — President Trump sends federal agents to some US cities to tackle crime, but is there really a spike?

NO, he didn't.
A failure, just like everything Trump ever attempted, except.............fleecing his gullible cult.
Sorry, but you libs cannot use Fox any more, they have gone woke and their ratings and stock price show it.l

and on your crime BS, the crime increases are all in dem run cities, how exactly is that Trump's fault?

Wrong, THAT was your dear leader.

Trump signs $2 trillion coronavirus bill into law ...

View attachment 783398
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2020/03/27 › cong...
Mar 27, 2020 — “This will deliver urgently needed relief to our nation's families, workers and businesses. And that's what this is all about,” Trump said at a .

President Trump signs COVID relief, government funding bill

View attachment 783399
Fox Business
https://www.foxbusiness.com › economy › president-t...
Dec 27, 2020 — Five days after calling the coronavirus relief bill a "disgrace," President Trump signed the massive $2.3 trillion COVID-19 relief and ...

Trump sends nearly $1 billion to Iowa farmers to help stem ...

View attachment 783401
The Des Moines Register
https://www.desmoinesregister.com › money › 2019/07/03
Jul 3, 2019 — President Donald Trump mailed Iowa farmers nearly $1 billion — the second-largest amount nationally — in his first farm bailout, intended to ..

THAT was TRUMP.

Trump loved the Chinese and their government.

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus,” Trump wrote in a post on Twitter. “The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

In 2012, his real estate partner refinanced one of Trump’s most prized New York buildings for almost $1 billion. The debt included $211 million from the state-owned Bank of China, which matures in the middle of what could be Trump’s second term.

US President Donald Trump praised his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping on Saturday after the Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency.

"He's now president for life, president for life. And he's great," Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump's remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

"And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll have to give that a shot someday," Trump said as supporters cheered and applauded.

THAT was your dear leader.

On May 13, Trump tweeted: “President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

Too many jobs in CHINA LOST?

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.

Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.
yes, Trump bought Fauci's lies and China won the covid battle. They released it on the world to destroy our economy and remove Trump from office, it worked because of idiots like you.

First, Trump could assign official jobs to his family members, just as JFK did with RFK as AG.

The point is that Biden is so demented and fragile that he can’t handle a brief walk and standing up - and our representative is not only some shrew nobody can stand, but responsible for talking Biden into running again. It borders on elder abuse,
Talk about bullshit...

Biden beat Trump's ass once and the during the Sate of the Union beat the rest of the GOP asses...

You are so desperate...

Now go back to Fox News and get you daily dose of bullshit... You are the ones who were highly misinformed..

Sorry, but you libs cannot use Fox any more, they have gone woke and their ratings and stock price show it.l

and on your crime BS, the crime increases are all in dem run cities, how exactly is that Trump's fault?
Really?

In Rural America, Violent Crime Reaches Highest Level in ...​

1683557079580.png
Governing
https://www.governing.com › archive › gov-crime-rur...

Jun 25, 2018 — After all, cop shows always seem to be set in big cities. But while violent crime is still a problem in urban areas, many of them are in fact ...

Gun Violence in Rural America​

1683557079646.png
Center for American Progress
https://www.americanprogress.org › article › gun-viol...

Sep 26, 2022 — In recent years, rural counties' proportional gun homicide rates outnumbered those of urban counties. Top 20 U.S. counties or county equivalents ...

Really?

In Rural America, Violent Crime Reaches Highest Level in ...

View attachment 783434
Governing
https://www.governing.com › archive › gov-crime-rur...
Jun 25, 2018 — After all, cop shows always seem to be set in big cities. But while violent crime is still a problem in urban areas, many of them are in fact ...

Gun Violence in Rural America

View attachment 783435
Center for American Progress
https://www.americanprogress.org › article › gun-viol...
Sep 26, 2022 — In recent years, rural counties' proportional gun homicide rates outnumbered those of urban counties. Top 20 U.S. counties or county equivalents ...
posting lies from left wing cites does not make your case, it just makes you look more stupid.

Forum List

Back