Unemployment Rate Lowest Since 2000

Great news. :clap:

U.S. employers hired at a strong pace in October, and revisions showed the labor market weathered hurricane damage better than previously estimated.

Nonfarm payrolls rose a seasonally adjusted 261,000 in October, a pickup from the prior month, the Labor Department said Friday.

The unemployment rate ticked down to 4.1%, its lowest level since December 2000...

More:
Hiring Rebounded in October, Unemployment Rate Fell to 4.1%
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Burger Flipping Jobs

Everyone know that U3 unemployment is a made up number. Even Trump told us so

Other than some insignificant tinkering at the margins by Trump,

this is still the Obama economy.
Looks like he's about to tank it again. Even more debt, higher unemployment, a crashing housing market, and exports all fucked up. Just more of the same under the GOP which never learns.

We linked to Trump saying the unemployment number is a lie, the very heart of your OP (that even you don't believe). Great job killing your own thread.
Nice attempt to spin, but you still lose.

I believe the unemployment number and story being reported now is just as accurate as it was under Obama.

I believe that no matter what formula snowflakes want to apply to Trump's economy that if you compared his to Obama's using the exact same formula, Trump's kick's Barry's economy's ass.

Trump just made America 'great again'.

The real unemployment using Trump's formula is 35%
You're such a troll. Again, the same formula used to figure out the unemployment rate under Barry is being used now. Butt-hurt and hatred is getting the best of you.

Oh, what a difference a year makes. You said the 4.6% unemployment figures for December of 2016 were doctored by Obama.

4.6% unemployment rate

Now you're using the same formula and thanking Trump despite the fact you called them doctored less than a year ago.

I won(D)e(R) what the (D)iffe(R)ence could be?

Good Christ, you partisan hacks are hysterical.

U.S. employers hired at a strong pace in October, and revisions showed the labor market weathered hurricane damage better than previously estimated.

Nonfarm payrolls rose a seasonally adjusted 261,000 in October, a pickup from the prior month, the Labor Department said Friday.

The unemployment rate ticked down to 4.1%, its lowest level since December 2000...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Burger Flipping Jobs

Everyone know that U3 unemployment is a made up number. Even Trump told us so

Ha, i love the smell of pathetic Hater-desperation in the morning. Trump's killin it son. You should probably head back to your Democrat Fake News now. It'll help sooth your painful butthurt. :rofl:

We linked to Trump saying the unemployment number is a lie, the very heart of your OP (that even you don't believe). Great job killing your own thread.
Nice attempt to spin, but you still lose.

I believe the unemployment number and story being reported now is just as accurate as it was under Obama.

I believe that no matter what formula snowflakes want to apply to Trump's economy that if you compared his to Obama's using the exact same formula, Trump's kick's Barry's economy's ass.

Trump just made America 'great again'.
Your partisanship has made you entirely unreasonable but I can help you on this one item. No matter what Trump says on unemployment most won't believe him as they were told, by Trump himself, not to. You reap what you sow as they say.

And I'm not spinning, you are. Trump said don't believe these numbers and now people don't.

'W * I * N * N * I * N * G'

Sad Day for Libs and Snowflakes, who just HATE making America great again... :p

"U.S. employers hired at a strong pace in October, and revisions showed the labor market weathered hurricane damage better than previously estimated.

Nonfarm payrolls
rose a seasonally adjusted 261,000 in October, a pickup from the prior month, the Labor Department said Friday.

The unemployment rate ticked down to 4.1%, its lowest level since December 2000."

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Burger flipping jobs

Fake News

Everyone knows U3 Unemployment numbers are bogus

Trump even campaigned on it

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Thanks, Obama.

170 million Americans are still not working...the most in history

The Trump economy is a disaster

UNEMPLOYMENT RATE LOWEST SINCE 2000

No matter how snowflakes try to spin it. The gnashing of teeth and attempt to argue that President Trump's economy is not better than Barry's despite the evidence to the contrary is funny.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Thanks, Obama.

Hussein ain't the Prez no mo, kid. Deal with it.

"U.S. employers hired at a strong pace in October, and revisions showed the labor market weathered hurricane damage better than previously estimated.

Nonfarm payrolls
rose a seasonally adjusted 261,000 in October, a pickup from the prior month, the Labor Department said Friday.

The unemployment rate ticked down to 4.1%, its lowest level since December 2000."

Why is this a sad day for liberals? This news isn't helping Trump. His approval rating is almost back to its all time low.
So what, Americans are getting employed. Trump is making America great again. I also remember when the polls gave Hillary the election. So why do you hate good news for America?

No matter how snowflakes try to spin it. The gnashing of teeth and attempt to argue that President Trump's economy is not better than Barry's despite the evidence to the contrary is funny.
No matter what the Trump Administration says about numbers we no longer have to care or believe them. You made up the rules and now we get to enforce them, on you. Big bold red letters equals big bold red lies.

Nonfarm payrolls

Why is this a sad day for liberals? This news isn't helping Trump. His approval rating is almost back to its all time low.
So what, Americans are getting employed. Trump is making America great again. I also remember when the polls gave Hillary the election. So why do you hate good news for America?

This is why Trump will easily win reelection. Democrats can say whatever they want. People look at their own lives and know.

No matter what the Trump Administration says about numbers we no longer have to care or believe them. You made up the rules and now we get to enforce them, on you. Big bold red letters equals big bold red lies.
You keep denying it, but the rest of America is going back to work!

Nonfarm payrolls

He doesn't hate good news and Trump said the number was a lie so now it is treated as such. For the next seven years no matter what Trump says a rate is it's a lie. Trump himself told us so.

You keep denying it, but the rest of America is going back to work!
No, that's a lie (according to Trump).

Forum List

Back