Unemployment Rate Lowest Since 2000

UNEMPLOYMENT RATE LOWEST SINCE 2000

'WINNING!' :p

'W * I * N * N * I * N * G'

Sad Day for Libs and Snowflakes, who just HATE making America great again... :p

Hiring Rebounded in October, Unemployment Rate Fell to 4.1%

"U.S. employers hired at a strong pace in October, and revisions showed the labor market weathered hurricane damage better than previously estimated.

Nonfarm payrolls
rose a seasonally adjusted 261,000 in October, a pickup from the prior month, the Labor Department said Friday.

The unemployment rate ticked down to 4.1%, its lowest level since December 2000."

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Why is this a sad day for liberals? This news isn't helping Trump. His approval rating is almost back to its all time low.
So what, Americans are getting employed. Trump is making America great again. I also remember when the polls gave Hillary the election. So why do you hate good news for America?
He doesn't hate good news and Trump said the number was a lie so now it is treated as such. For the next seven years no matter what Trump says a rate is it's a lie. Trump himself told us so.
Like I said keep thinking that and stay miserable hating on Trump. While the rest of us work, and living life to the fullest. Trump is the man!

'WINNING!' :p
You can't post any number or any poll that anyone has to believe now. You killed the golden goose, it no longer makes eggs just when you want it to.

"U.S. employers hired at a strong pace in October, and revisions showed the labor market weathered hurricane damage better than previously estimated.

Nonfarm payrolls
rose a seasonally adjusted 261,000 in October, a pickup from the prior month, the Labor Department said Friday.

The unemployment rate ticked down to 4.1%, its lowest level since December 2000."

Why is this a sad day for liberals? This news isn't helping Trump. His approval rating is almost back to its all time low.
So what, Americans are getting employed. Trump is making America great again. I also remember when the polls gave Hillary the election. So why do you hate good news for America?
He doesn't hate good news and Trump said the number was a lie so now it is treated as such. For the next seven years no matter what Trump says a rate is it's a lie. Trump himself told us so.
Like I said keep thinking that and stay miserable hating on Trump. While the rest of us work, and living life to the fullest. Trump is the man!
Trump is a man-child as you will see in real results in short order. You should have seen that long ago but your kind never sees a train until it's underneath it.

No matter how snowflakes try to spin it. The gnashing of teeth and attempt to argue that President Trump's economy is not better than Barry's despite the evidence to the contrary is funny.
No matter what the Trump Administration says about numbers we no longer have to care or believe them. You made up the rules and now we get to enforce them, on you. Big bold red letters equals big bold red lies.
You keep denying it, but the rest of America is going back to work!
No, that's a lie (according to Trump).
Lol, building around here is like it was in the nineties, I don't care who says it. The economy is booming again! Thanks Trump!

No matter how snowflakes try to spin it. The gnashing of teeth and attempt to argue that President Trump's economy is not better than Barry's despite the evidence to the contrary is funny.

The same formula as last year and two very different responses from you.

Unemployment numbers December 2016: "Doctored"

Unemployment numbers November 2017: "Winning"

:lol:

This is why Trump will easily win reelection. Democrats can say whatever they want. People look at their own lives and know.
Looking at their own lives is why Trump is never going to run again. He's fucking them over right and left.

No matter what the Trump Administration says about numbers we no longer have to care or believe them. You made up the rules and now we get to enforce them, on you. Big bold red letters equals big bold red lies.
Lol, building around here is like it was in the nineties, I don't care who says it. The economy is booming again! Thanks Trump!
This is still the Obama economy, and you're welcome.

Lowest since 2000?

Is Trump bragging about having an unemployment rate like Bill Clintons?

Nonfarm payrolls

Trump is a man-child as you will see in real results in short order. You should have seen that long ago but your kind never sees a train until it's underneath it.
Nope, all I see is prosperity. Thanks president Trump! After eight years of failure, with Obama. Also Trump kept Hillary out of the white house! He is the man!

No, Obama's economy never had a GDP over 3%. He did turn full time jobs into part time jobs. I do give him credit for that. Oh and he did tell all of American business owners. You didn't build that. Lol, you're a fool.

Nonfarm payrolls

the fact you believe the CIA controlled medias version of events that Bin Laden and 19 muslims were behind 9/11.is all the proof in the world that this is not correct.:haha:

Great news. :clap:

U.S. employers hired at a strong pace in October, and revisions showed the labor market weathered hurricane damage better than previously estimated.

Nonfarm payrolls rose a seasonally adjusted 261,000 in October, a pickup from the prior month, the Labor Department said Friday.

The unemployment rate ticked down to 4.1%, its lowest level since December 2000...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Burger Flipping Jobs

Everyone know that U3 unemployment is a made up number. Even Trump told us so

Ha, i love the smell of pathetic Hater-desperation in the morning. Trump's killin it son. You should probably head back to your Democrat Fake News now. It'll help sooth your painful butthurt. :rofl:

Everyone knows that the U3 unemployment number is FAKE

The REAL unemployment number is over 50%

Nope, all I see is prosperity. Thanks president T's this rump! After eight years of failure, with Obama. Also Trump kept Hillary out of the white house! He is the man!
What's this magical thing that Trump did to make things all better? Did you not have a job a year ago? The same job as you have now?

Maybe it's support for people who carry tiki-torches? Or was it arresting brown grandmothers and deporting them those nasty terror threats?

Nonfarm payrolls

/—-/ Didn’t Libs teach us that 6% UE was the new norm?

Dude, Barry's economy was sucking teat when Trump inherited the economy. The economy has responded to Trump 'rescuing' this country - erasing Barry's 'legacy' by eliminating economy-choking over-regulation, bad policy, etc....

Funny how Barry's economy was not 'Barrry's' because it was 'Bush's' for 8 years under Barry when it sucked....and now - when the economy is good under someone else - snowflakes want to claim it is BARRY's economy.

Bwuhahaha.....

Great news. :clap:

U.S. employers hired at a strong pace in October, and revisions showed the labor market weathered hurricane damage better than previously estimated.

Nonfarm payrolls rose a seasonally adjusted 261,000 in October, a pickup from the prior month, the Labor Department said Friday.

The unemployment rate ticked down to 4.1%, its lowest level since December 2000...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Burger Flipping Jobs

Everyone know that U3 unemployment is a made up number. Even Trump told us so

Ha, i love the smell of pathetic Hater-desperation in the morning. Trump's killin it son. You should probably head back to your Democrat Fake News now. It'll help sooth your painful butthurt. :rofl:

Everyone knows that the U3 unemployment number is FAKE

The REAL unemployment number is over 50%

Aw, i see someone needs their diaper changed and a nap. Y'all haters crack me up. :lmao:

Forum List

Back