Unexplained Mass UFO Sightings

History 101. That's the way it has rolled throughout. Religious fanatics kill.

I'm done with you, until you can start answering some questions I've proposed to you. You seem to be evading them. Look back on the last 2 pages, and tell me what you really think.

Because otherwise, I'm starting to understand that you've become a troll as everyone says, instead of the person that I knew. I was trying to defend you.

So you have one option before I go anti FFI, and that is to look back and reflect, and give me some intelligent answers.

Gnite FFI.

friggin wimpy asshole... Has no prescience. No heart. He's a weakling!

I think I've been hacked. The last four are not my posts.

First of all, I have no idea what prescience means, until I just googled it. And I would never tell anybody they have no heart, because I don't really know what that means in our conversations.

Second, I am Spartacus fan, he's my idol, and I know how to spell his name! And the video shows a battle between Spartacus and Crixus. which Spartacus lost... Not something I would necessarily post.

Spartacus vs Gannicus, was a tie, and at least they have the names right. But again, not me!

Fuck! OK, I'm changing my pw. But I can't believe anybody could have ever guessed that... So this is possibly more ominous...

And I've checked my google history, and I have not visited those pages any time in the last few days.

I'm done with you, until you can start answering some questions I've proposed to you. You seem to be evading them. Look back on the last 2 pages, and tell me what you really think.

Because otherwise, I'm starting to understand that you've become a troll as everyone says, instead of the person that I knew. I was trying to defend you.

So you have one option before I go anti FFI, and that is to look back and reflect, and give me some intelligent answers.

Gnite FFI.
This was my last post.

I've changed my pw. Please msg me to let me know if there's anything weird that I would not post. You peeps should know me by now... :)

Wow... I keep checking back in history and I haven't been on youtube for days. That's crazy!

WTF is going on? I sent a report to whoever it goes to...

I would suggest you all change your pw's. Mine was impossible to guess, totally impossible, so that would mean they have a list. And the site has been hacked. Change your passwords!!!

Gnite FFI.
Restate one of the questions. I am not sifting through pages of rambling nonsense.

OK, question #1... What made you become an asshole?

There's no pages, just one page where I'm hacked. And I advise you to change your pw as well.

And that's this page that we are currently on.

Last edited:
I remember, whether on this board or the previous board, that you were an UFO supporter, and would back my posts. We had very similar ideas. And argued with the same people.

But suddenly, you're an ass, and trying to fight me? WTF? Something changed with you, and it's not my business, until you make it my business...

According to what people say about you, you're a dick. And you're not the same person I knew previously.

But what changed? What made you a dick?

New Topics

Forum List

Back